1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I've been away for at least a week.

However, Scotty Walker's A$$ is grass!!

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

:clap2:

My vote for Scott Walker was the most meaningful vote I ever cast. One of the best governors ever. Exactly who we needed with the challenges we were up against.

I'll proudly vote for him again.

And you'll probably lose this time.

But thanks for, once again, identifying yourself as the ultra hard-RW nutjob that you are.

:clap2: :cuckoo:

Im sure you will. In a few years, because most of those signatures are likely invalid.

My vote for Scott Walker was the most meaningful vote I ever cast. One of the best governors ever. Exactly who we needed with the challenges we were up against.

But thanks for, once again, identifying yourself as the ultra hard-RW nutjob that you are.

Ultra hard-RW? :lol:

Have a little cream with your hyperbole. :tongue:

1124921184_marijuana_whipped_cream_answer_3_xlarge.jpg

Good, remove that harmful cancer from our government. If only we could band together to do that to our entire congress.

The more you post, the more evident it becomes that you know jack shit about politics...

You don't even know who'd be running on the loony left, yet you say Walker will "probably lose" to said unknown candidate...

:cuckoo: indeed...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Im sure you will. In a few years, because most of those signatures are likely invalid.

How many of them have you inspected so far?

If I had inspected the signatures I wouldn't have said likely, now would I?

I just dont really think they are going to accept Mickey Mouse, or signatures from people who live in Chicago.

If you had inspected all of them, no. I presumed you based your claim on some factual evidence and that evidence was a statistical sample of the signatures, from which you drew a logical conclusion about the likely status of all of them.

I just dont really think they are going to accept Mickey Mouse, or signatures from people who live in Chicago.

Guess I was wrong.

I didn't know "likely" was code for "I pulled this shit out my ass"

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I've been away for at least a week.

However, Scotty Walker's A$$ is grass!!

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

:clap2:
Are they all signatures of Wisconsin citizens? Because, you know, butthurt leftists in, say, Atlanta need to mind their own fucking business.

Dontcha know Dr Evil is a big fat liar, as are most of the signatures. Granted you probably have enough legit ones to move forward it will be much harder to fake 60% of the votes too.

If you had inspected all of them, no. I presumed you based your claim on some factual evidence and that evidence was a statistical sample of the signatures, from which you drew a logical conclusion about the likely status of all of them.

Guess I was wrong.

I didn't know "likely" was code for "I pulled this shit out my ass"

Since when is relying on eye witness accounts to the signature sheets pulling crap out of my ass?

Oh yeah i guess we should ignore them.

Forum List

Back