1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

This POS Walker deserves the political beating he is about to get. Every bit of it and more. Its going to be a real pleasure for folks to watch.

That's what you get for trying to fuck ordinary people up the ass Governor and act like a total ass about it, that's what you get shit-head.

Hey RWers...if Scotty really did the will of the People, then why is he about to get his RW A$$ recalled?

You do know that many Republicans signed that petition...right!??

So when 1 out of every 5.5 People think you should go, you should just go? Wisconsin has 5.5 Million People.

Only 2.1 million of them vote.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to the number of voters needed to oust you.

Ya... what he said.. :lol: Wow! Could you neo cons at least TRY to come up with come backs that are not so obviously STUPID!!!!
Someone who calls everyone he disagrees with "neocons" shouldn't be lecturing others on stupidity.

My vote for Scott Walker was the most meaningful vote I ever cast. One of the best governors ever. Exactly who we needed with the challenges we were up against.

I'll proudly vote for him again.

And you'll probably lose this time.

But thanks for, once again, identifying yourself as the ultra hard-RW nutjob that you are.

:clap2: :cuckoo:

Thank you for identifying your self as a low life.

See how that works...low life........

Only 2.1 million of them vote.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to the number of voters needed to oust you.

Ya... what he said.. :lol: Wow! Could you neo cons at least TRY to come up with come backs that are not so obviously STUPID!!!!
Someone who calls everyone he disagrees with "neocons" shouldn't be lecturing others on stupidity.

Ya that's what I do...call all "new" republicans "neo cons" ...because that's what "neo cons" means. Oh ya...I call stupid people stupid...cuz cus that's what they are.

So I take it you disagree with the idea that the entire population of Wisconsin did not vote...thereby making the OP rediculous and yes...stupid.

Are they all signatures of Wisconsin citizens? Because, you know, butthurt leftists in, say, Atlanta need to mind their own fucking business.

Says the guy in Kentucky who just spent over a week whining about a three year old Senate election in Minnesota....

Must be different. Somehow, it just is.

Amidoingitrite?

Last edited:
And a judge has ordered that every signature be verified which will probably take up to either June or July, and will cost the tax payers of Wisconsin an estimated NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Thanks again to the COMMUNIST UNION THUG PARTY for that. Unfortunately for the recall morons, they're going to have to throw out all their Hitler, Mickey Mouse, minors, unregistered voters, out of state and dead people signatures. The recall election may or may NOT take place. It's yet to be seen. In any case, if a reelection were to be held today, Governor Walker would no doubt be REELECTED.

How do I know, I live here. What's going on in Wisconsin is all a out of state, big union money deal. They'd like everyone to believe that all of Wisconsin is against our governor, but we're NOT. We LIKE what governor Walker has done, and we ARE the MAJORITY in Wisconsin.

I kinda think the WI taxpaying voters will be voting with their pocketbooks.

When/if it goes that far.

Honestly how much money has the Union wasted on this??

Shit if they are so sure a recall will work why not just let him fail in his re-eletion bid.

Of course they could be wrong

I kinda think the WI taxpaying voters will be voting with their pocketbooks.

When/if it goes that far.

Honestly how much money has the Union wasted on this??

Shit if they are so sure a recall will work why not just let him fail in his re-eletion bid.

Of course they could be wrong

The national unions and state unions have spent millions on this so far, and the whole process is also costing the TAX PAYERS of Wisconsin an ADDITIONAL NINE MILLION DOLLARS.

GEE THANKS RECALL ASS HOLES!!!

And a judge has ordered that every signature be verified which will probably take up to either June or July, and will cost the tax payers of Wisconsin an estimated NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Thanks again to the COMMUNIST UNION THUG PARTY for that. Unfortunately for the recall morons, they're going to have to throw out all their Hitler, Mickey Mouse, minors, unregistered voters, out of state and dead people signatures. The recall election may or may NOT take place. It's yet to be seen. In any case, if a reelection were to be held today, Governor Walker would no doubt be REELECTED.

How do I know, I live here. What's going on in Wisconsin is all a out of state, big union money deal. They'd like everyone to believe that all of Wisconsin is against our governor, but we're NOT. We LIKE what governor Walker has done, and we ARE the MAJORITY in Wisconsin.

The Koch brothers live in Wiscosin? Who knew?

What was that... a joke or something? ... :cuckoo:

Might as well be talking about the ferries flying out of your ass hug.

What was that... a joke or something? ... :cuckoo:

Might as well be talking about the ferries flying out of your ass hug.

Huh?

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I've been away for at least a week.

However, Scotty Walker's A$$ is grass!!

Wisconsin recall petition gets over 1 million signatures; Democratic challenger Falk steps forward - The Washington Post

I know that Scotty and many or even most on the RW didn't expect such a LOUD denouncement of his radical hard-RW policies.

There is sure to be a re-election now, and none of their Big Corporate money could stop the juggernaut of the Will of the People!!

YES!!!!

:clap2:

Means nothing.
Most of these folks are co-workers or relatives.
"Hey man, please sign my petititon as Walker is anti union"
And if you are a co-worker or family member, why not? That is the easy way out.
You do not want to cause any discontent in the workplace or in your community or in your family.
Plus you do not want your tires slashed, your house burned down or both.
And watch it when it goes to a recall vote and the recall vote loses 2 to 1.
Why? Because these folks know that government unions are draining the resources of the taxpayer that can not afford the lavish benefits and salaries these folks make. And they were unhappy with the Democrats in their Legislature running away and leaving the state not voting on anything and not doing their job. What taxpayer wants their taxes to go up because of inflated union wages and benefits in the government sector?
And when the recall vote falls flat on it's face in the election, then the unions will demand that a governor should be recalled and booted out based on the petitions alone.
Just EXACTLY the same as they want with union check card in their union elections.
Unions do not like the privacy that the voters have in the voting booth and will use their intimidation any and every way they can to find out who votes for who and then intimidate those that oppose their violence and intimidation.
This recall is as bogus as all petititon drives are. Same reason an affidavit is not allowed in court as evidence. It means nothing.
Unions want to get rid of the private ballot in union elections and this is what this is ALL about.

Union members should make twice as much as people with the same job in the private sector

I'm sure the taxpayers of WI, NY, Cali and NJ would agree with ya Hug.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back