1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

How many of them have you inspected so far?

If I had inspected the signatures I wouldn't have said likely, now would I?

If you had inspected all of them, no. I presumed you based your claim on some factual evidence and that evidence was a statistical sample of the signatures, from which you drew a logical conclusion about the likely status of all of them.
He didn't use the word "all" either...

Damn, you are just full of fail tonight, aren't you?

I just dont really think they are going to accept Mickey Mouse, or signatures from people who live in Chicago.

Guess I was wrong.

Yes, you were...

If you had inspected all of them, no. I presumed you based your claim on some factual evidence and that evidence was a statistical sample of the signatures, from which you drew a logical conclusion about the likely status of all of them.

I just dont really think they are going to accept Mickey Mouse, or signatures from people who live in Chicago.

Guess I was wrong.

I didn't know "likely" was code for "I pulled this shit out my ass"

Since when is relying on eye witness accounts to the signature sheets pulling crap out of my ass?

Oh yeah i guess we should ignore them.

I dunno, since when is typing that you are relying on eyewitness accounts the same as relying on eyewitness accounts?

Great.

And I never said he used the word "all".

Do you have a point to make?

Great.

Your words:

He never mentioned "all" of anything, sparky....

Great.

Your words:

Where the fuck do I say he used the word "all" ?

EDIT:

Well?

Last edited:
Great.

Your words:

What were you referring to when you used the word "all", of which you claimed he drew a conclusion about, dipshit?

I quoted it for you, as you are apparently fucking blind on top of stupid...

Your words:

What were you referring to when you used the word "all", of which you claimed he drew a conclusion about, dipshit?

I was referring to the fact that one can take a statistical sample of ballots and draw conclusions about the nature of the entire set of ballots.

Kinda basic statistics.

I quoted it for you, as you are apparently fucking blind on top of stupid...

??? OK, great, you quoted it, wonderful. But you didn't quote me saying that Avatar used the word "all".

Last edited:

I was referring to the fact that one can take a statistical sample of ballots and draw conclusions about the nature of the entire set of ballots.

Kinda basic statistics.
One could, but he didn't... He didn't mention the entire set (all) of the signatures at any time...

He said most are likely invalid...

Your statistical ramblings and "conclusions" are not related to his comments...

IOW, you = fail...

Kinda basic statistics.
One could, but he didn't... He didn't mention the entire set (all) of the signatures at any time...

When he said most of the signatures were invalid, he didn't mean most of the entire set of signatures were invalid? Well what subset was he talking about?

He said most are likely invalid...

Your statistical ramblings and "conclusions" are not related to his comments...

IOW, you = fail...

Wow. You make absolutely no fucking sense. Total drivel.

Last edited:
My vote for Scott Walker was the most meaningful vote I ever cast. One of the best governors ever. Exactly who we needed with the challenges we were up against.

I'll proudly vote for him again.

Stick to your guns...only a million people in your state think you are an idiot! Popularity is over rated.

So when 1 out of every 5.5 People think you should go, you should just go? Wisconsin has 5.5 Million People. Well I like that Idea, By that Standard Obama should immediately leave office. But see that wont work because nobody would ever get to server again, Because every Gov, Every president, Has about 1 in every 5.5 People at a minimum who thinks they are a moron and should just leave.

I would be willing to bet, In almost any State across the Union. If you spent as much money as the Unions have on this Drive, You could get 1 out of ever 5.5 People to sign a recall Petition for any current sitting Governor.

Just a guess.

lol

Walker did Exactly what the people that Elected him asked for. Turned a Massive Budget Deficit into a Surplus in Record time. Why don't we just wait and see what happens in the Election. If/when it happens, It will be in only 4 months, and the Democrats don't even have a Candidate yet.

Last edited:
My vote for Scott Walker was the most meaningful vote I ever cast. One of the best governors ever. Exactly who we needed with the challenges we were up against.

I'll proudly vote for him again.

Stick to your guns...only a million people in your state think you are an idiot! Popularity is over rated.

So when 1 out of every 5.5 People think you should go, you should just go? Wisconsin has 5.5 Million People.

Only 2.1 million of them vote.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to half the number of people voting.

Compare that to the California recall of 03, when the number of signatures was less than 20% of the number of people voting.

Last edited:

So when 1 out of every 5.5 People think you should go, you should just go? Wisconsin has 5.5 Million People.

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to half the number of people voting.

Compare that to the California recall of 03, when the number of signatures was less than 20% of the number of people voting.

Indeed.

He knows his RW A$$ is grass.

He's sweatin' bullets!

Its a pretty good sign you're about to get your ass beat when the number of people who signed the petition is close to the number of voters needed to oust you.

Ya... what he said.. :lol: Wow! Could you neo cons at least TRY to come up with come backs that are not so obviously STUPID!!!!

All they have is that stupid, Stupid, STUPID RW hack talking point, "Mickey Mouse, blah, blah, blah..."

As if that'll save Scotty's A$$....he's TOAST!!!

:lol:

Forum List

Back