#1 in Amazon Books: Reasons to Vote Democrat, A Comprehensive Guide

Let me see
1. Because you like seeing our children educated
2. Because you like funding science
3. Because you don't like seeing the worker get fucked over at every turn.
4. You feel the worker should be paid more.
5. You want good roads and bridges
6. Because you don't want the old people that broke their backs to lose their ssi or medicare.

Let me see
6. Because you don't want the old people that broke their backs to lose their ssi or medicare.
You forgot Republicans like killing kittens again.

It's funny that they had to write a book to try to convince people.

I could write a book on how fucking backwards your party is....Not saying that I agree with everything about progressivism and you will see some pretty far right stuff from time to time from me...But you're fucking blowing smoke out of assholes.

I could write the same about your party.

1. Because you like seeing our children educated---or indoctrinated? There is no real education, if the schools pass kids along even when they don't understand the work. How many kids know that much about the world around them? Or actual history? Or real science?

2. Because you like funding science---real science & not made up data???

3. Because you don't like seeing the worker get fucked over at every turn.---those immigrants & refugees you love so much, take a lot from us.

4. You feel the worker should be paid more.---pay, as well as being hired should be based on experience and qualifications.......not just because someone says so.

5. You want good roads and bridges---yeah, we're still waiting on those to happen, even though we've been paying for it for years.

6. Because you don't want the old people that broke their backs to lose their ssi or medicare.---they won't

1. Because you like seeing our children educated---or indoctrinated? There is no real education, if the schools pass kids along even when they don't understand the work. How many kids know that much about the world around them? Or actual history? Or real science?

2. Because you like funding science---real science & not made up data???

3. Because you don't like seeing the worker get fucked over at every turn.---those immigrants & refugees you love so much, take a lot from us.

4. You feel the worker should be paid more.---pay, as well as being hired should be based on experience and qualifications.......not just because someone says so.

5. You want good roads and bridges---yeah, we're still waiting on those to happen, even though we've been paying for it for years.

6. Because you don't want the old people that broke their backs to lose their ssi or medicare.---they won't

I see, a book on hyperbole and deception, just to be expected.

A book listing all the reasons to vote for Democrats has reached the top of the Amazon best seller list.

The book has page after page of all the reasons to vote for the filthy ass Democrats. The page are blank except for the extensive bibliography used as the research to come up with no reasons.

‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ jumps to the top of Amazon’s bestseller list. But its pages are blank.

‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ jumps to the top of Amazon’s bestseller list. But its pages are blank.

As of early Friday morning, a new political book remained perched at the top of Amazon’s bestsellers list: “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide” by Daily Wire managing editor Michael J. Knowles.

The book, published Feb. 8, is described as the “most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date” and “a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.”

Its cover is a stately white and features the image of a donkey colored by the American flag. An endorsement by Daily Wire editor in chief Ben Shapiro calls the book “thorough.”

book.jpg

“If Democrats copied and pasted the contents of this book into their national platform they could become unstoppable,” read one user review. “Exhaustive, yet concise, treatment of the reasons to vote for Democrats. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend it as a teaching tool for any potential voter. This book is truly unparalleled,” read another.

“Riveting from cover to cover,” read a third.

A peek inside finds a quote from Thucydides, and a table of contents with such lofty chapters as “Foreign Policy,” “Civil Rights” and “Homeland Security.”

What follows next are roughly 260 blank pages, save for the book’s title printed atop each. The going list price is $9.99.

Last edited:
Make it up as they go, like a children's coloring book

Ah yes, another "Dummy" manual for how to find yourself in a jam,,or was that a pickle..I don't know, but now I'm hungry..

The truly amazing thing to me is that an enormous number of people are shelling out $8+ for a book with over 200 pages - all blank.

:rolleyes:

It's a little funny, yeah...but I can get the joke without spending $8+ on the book. This book and the 'Pet Rock' proves Americans will buy anything...

Let me see

Congrats, you've hit on nearly every worn out talking point thats been spewed for years

New Topics

Forum List

Back