#1 in Amazon Books: Reasons to Vote Democrat, A Comprehensive Guide

The truly amazing thing to me is that an enormous number of people are shelling out $8+ for a book with over 200 pages - all blank.

:rolleyes:

It's a little funny, yeah...but I can get the joke without spending $8+ on the book. This book and the 'Pet Rock' proves Americans will buy anything...
I'm really pissed because I didn't think of it first.

Liberals had to buy a book about this to find a reason it seems.
First, the man who is the CEO of Amazon is also reportedly a business partner of Hillary Clinton and a far left Democrat. Second, Soros or someone else has used the fake social media profile tool (that Obama was caught using - I posted a thread here yesterday about it) to make it appear that these book orders are coming from American citizens who are citizens. Not likely.

Democrat voters are not for the most part book readers although they probably all own a cell phone and can text. So who is buying the books? The Democrat party, George Soros would pick up the tab for those books to be used as text books. It will become required reading for their next wave of protesters.

They need to educate their protesters for their manufactured - bused in - revolution. As it stands the people who are protesting don't even know why. They do not know why they are supposed to "hate Trump."

Did I mention that the CEO of Amazon is also the owner of the Washington Post? That is why they have become a tool of the left. THEY ARE THE LEFT!

First, the man who is the CEO of Amazon is also reportedly a business partner of Hillary Clinton and a far left Democrat. Second, Soros or someone else has used the fake social media profile tool (that Obama was caught using - I posted a thread here yesterday about it) to make it appear that these book orders are coming from American citizens who are citizens. Not likely.

Democrat voters are not for the most part book readers although they probably all own a cell phone and can text. So who is buying the books? The Democrat party, George Soros would pick up the tab for those books to be used as text books. It will become required reading for their next wave of protesters.

They need to educate their protesters for their manufactured - bused in - revolution. As it stands the people who are protesting don't even know why. They do not know why they are supposed to "hate Trump."

Did I mention that the CEO of Amazon is also the owner of the Washington Post? That is why they have become a tool of the left. THEY ARE THE LEFT!

Amazon is also going to destroy far more jobs than Wal-Mart ever did with their robot and drone workforce, and liberals eat up the Washington Compost. It's amusing.

Summing it up. Is the reasons to vote for democrats book really a best seller? In the most understood sense of the word "best seller?" No. It would be collecting dust if not for someone sending one massive donation to get those books out there. Soros is probably the buyer. Amazon CEO just links up fake social media profiles (Obama used same tool) and suddenly? Millions of faux fans appear! Now these "fake profiles" can order books (but can't leave reviews) too! Who knew? Amazon's CEO - Hillary Clinton's Pal. That's who.

Last edited:

Amazon is also going to destroy far more jobs than Wal-Mart ever did with their robot and drone workforce, and liberals eat up the Washington Compost. It's amusing.
It's probably best to stop buying from Amazon. Why fund the demise of small businesses as so many did with Walmart? It's not a wise thing to do. Once they become the only game in town the prices go straight up.

It's probably best to stop buying from Amazon. Why fund the demise of small businesses as so many did with Walmart? It's not a wise thing to do. Once they become the only game in town the prices go straight up.

Amazon isn't even that good of a deal a lot of the time now.

Amazon isn't even that good of a deal a lot of the time now.
That is a sign that they feel they don't need to give good deals anymore. Which is why people should drop Amazon and go with other privately owned online businesses or local businesses in their own community. The only way to stop the left is to defund them as in go after their wallets. Amazon CEO put himself in the far left camp actively using Washington Post for his own tool. He should pay the price for that.

A book listing all the reasons to vote for Democrats have reached the top of the Amazon best seller list.

The book has page after page of all the reasons to vote for the filthy ass Democrats. The page are blank except for the extensive bibliography used as the research to come up with no reasons.

‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ jumps to the top of Amazon’s bestseller list. But its pages are blank.

‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ jumps to the top of Amazon’s bestseller list. But its pages are blank.

As of early Friday morning, a new political book remained perched at the top of Amazon’s bestsellers list: “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide” by Daily Wire managing editor Michael J. Knowles.

The book, published Feb. 8, is described as the “most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date” and “a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.”

Its cover is a stately white and features the image of a donkey colored by the American flag. An endorsement by Daily Wire editor in chief Ben Shapiro calls the book “thorough.”

book.jpg

“If Democrats copied and pasted the contents of this book into their national platform they could become unstoppable,” read one user review. “Exhaustive, yet concise, treatment of the reasons to vote for Democrats. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend it as a teaching tool for any potential voter. This book is truly unparalleled,” read another.

“Riveting from cover to cover,” read a third.

A peek inside finds a quote from Thucydides, and a table of contents with such lofty chapters as “Foreign Policy,” “Civil Rights” and “Homeland Security.”

What follows next are roughly 260 blank pages, save for the book’s title printed atop each. The going list price is $9.99.

Time to read the reviews! :eusa_dance:
They do NOT disappoint! :D
:banana:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide

A book listing all the reasons to vote for Democrats have reached the top of the Amazon best seller list.

The book has page after page of all the reasons to vote for the filthy ass Democrats. The page are blank except for the extensive bibliography used as the research to come up with no reasons.

As of early Friday morning, a new political book remained perched at the top of Amazon’s bestsellers list: “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide” by Daily Wire managing editor Michael J. Knowles.

The book, published Feb. 8, is described as the “most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date” and “a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.”

Its cover is a stately white and features the image of a donkey colored by the American flag. An endorsement by Daily Wire editor in chief Ben Shapiro calls the book “thorough.”

book.jpg

“If Democrats copied and pasted the contents of this book into their national platform they could become unstoppable,” read one user review. “Exhaustive, yet concise, treatment of the reasons to vote for Democrats. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend it as a teaching tool for any potential voter. This book is truly unparalleled,” read another.

A peek inside finds a quote from Thucydides, and a table of contents with such lofty chapters as “Foreign Policy,” “Civil Rights” and “Homeland Security.”

What follows next are roughly 260 blank pages, save for the book’s title printed atop each. The going list price is $9.99.

Good for him. And I thought I'd never see another Pet Rock marketing genius.
https://www.amazon.com/Reasons-Vote...c=1&refRID=MZ21XMSYQVS1YDFR9BXM&tag=ff0d01-20

Summing it up. Is the reasons to vote for democrats book really a best seller? In the most understood sense of the word "best seller?" No. It would be collecting dust if not for someone sending one massive donation to get those books out there. Soros is probably the buyer. Amazon CEO just links up fake social media profiles (Obama used same tool) and suddenly? Millions of faux fans appear! Now these "fake profiles" can order books (and leave reviews) too! Who knew? Amazon's CEO - Hillary Clinton's Pal. That's who.
/---- see for yourself: Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide: Michael J. Knowles: 9781543024975: Amazon.com: Books

Not to worry. After a couple years of the nation experiencing republicans controlling all three branches of government, (ugh), the country will swing back to voting demorat.

Not to worry. After a couple years of the nation experiencing republicans controlling all three branches of government, (ugh), the country will swing back to voting demorat.
Don't hold your breath, Jason. After a few years of our nation experiencing true leadership from President Trump they will demand he stay a 3rd term before his 2nd one is even up. Wait for it....

book.jpg

I missed that. Their review pages are blank. Which means George Soros or someone else DID MAKE A MASSIVE ORDER. Not a best seller folks.

Actually I can think of seven reasons people would vote for Democrats that was left out of the book:

1. They are welfare queens that demands that other people pay their bills.

2. They are a Muslim that demands that somebody their ass.

3. They are an Illegal Alien and don't want to be sent back to Mexico.

4. They don't want America to be great again.

5. They want taxes to be increased.

6. They want the government running more of their life.

7. They desires to kill their child on demand because the child will be a burden to them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back