1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

It's great success story of government controlled education system. Time to insist for more control and throw more money at it.

We are so screwed , This is what happens when science is denigrated and magical thinking is elevated

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR

a side note

did you know that the flat earth society believes in man made global warming

--LOL
Yeah and that same group has voted for Gore last three elections. THAT same group one day will lead the democratic party. Can that group be POSSIBLY be that stupid? Yes, yes now I agree Climate changers are in fact as stupid as flat earth. Good find!

That's okay, as their lack of belief in gravity, cosmic drift, and mass, won't stop the world spinning. Any more than flat Earthers can believe the Earth flat.
Now I have to rethink my whole wish-for-superpowers-and-it-will-be-so thing. :(

We are so screwed , This is what happens when science is denigrated and magical thinking is elevated

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR

a side note

did you know that the flat earth society believes in man made global warming

--LOL
Yeah and that same group has voted for Gore last three elections. THAT same group one day will lead the democratic party. Can that group be POSSIBLY be that stupid? Yes, yes now I agree Climate changers are in fact as stupid as flat earth. Good find!

exactly and here a couple of pages back

we find Luddly in complete agreement with the flat earthers

--LOL

Gee looks like the fundy kooks are the 25% who think the sun goes around the earth

The sun moves and not the earth:

Joshua 10:12-13
Then spoke Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the men of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand thou still at Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Aijalon." And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

Ecclesiastes 1:5
The sun rises and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

The earth is stationary:

1 Chronicles 16:30
tremble before him, all earth; yea, the world stands firm, never to be moved.

:cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

From the same article:

In the same survey, just 39 percent answered correctly (true) that "The universe began with a huge explosion" and only 48 percent said "Human beings, as we know them today, developed from earlier species of animals."

That's the correct answer? An unproven claim? Tells you how reliable this source is.

Public education failure.

More like christian home "skollin" You christers are big on that stuff

HOME-SCHOOLING: Outstanding results on national tests

Five areas of academic pursuit were measured. In reading, the average home-schooler scored at the 89th percentile; language, 84th percentile; math, 84th percentile; science, 86th percentile; and social studies, 84th percentile. In the core studies (reading, language and math), the average home-schooler scored at the 88th percentile.

The average public school student taking these standardized tests scored at the 50th percentile in each subject area.

Read more: HOME-SCHOOLING Outstanding results on national tests - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
IOW the average home schooler scored 36 percentile HIGHER in science than the average public school student.

Do you ever get tired of being proved wrong?

Copernicus was a shill.
He was only interested in his grants.
He clearly fudged the evidence.
I wouldn't believe a word he wrote - or the cultists.
I look out my window and I can see the sun moving.

Public education failure.

More like christian home "skollin" You christers are big on that stuff
Are you reading yourself Guno? Your reading SCARED. Bet the girls use to beat you in school. Throwing little vile tantrums while you are BACKING up. Democrats are simply NOT going to running things for a while MAYBE a long while. Carter cost you 12 will Obama cost you 16?

There is ALWAYS a price Guno ALWAYS. Yell and scream ALL you want now but afterwards? Well if you are STILL to stupid to figure life out it will just leave YOU behind.

Forum List

Back