1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

There is a big difference between the sun orbiting or the earth. You would think anyone would be curious enough to know which is correct.

Copernicus was a shill.
He was only interested in his grants.
He clearly fudged the evidence.
I wouldn't believe a word he wrote - or the cultists.
I look out my window and I can see the sun moving.

When you are in a speeding car, you see the earth moving too.

This is what you get from democrat controlled schools.

No public school text book has ever taught this crap. How exactly can you learn this shit in public schools?
From the people who teach the earth is thousands of years old, vaccines cause autism and evolution is a lie. When you tell an entire generation of children that scientists are lazy, no nothings who lie, have no integrity and sit on their education, this is what you get.
It's called the "Law of unintended consequences".

Gee looks like the fundy kooks are the 25% who think the sun goes around the earth

The sun moves and not the earth:

Joshua 10:12-13
Then spoke Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the men of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand thou still at Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Aijalon." And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

Ecclesiastes 1:5
The sun rises and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

The earth is stationary:

1 Chronicles 16:30
tremble before him, all earth; yea, the world stands firm, never to be moved.

:cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
FTR, NASA has proven that the "Sun stood still" for a period of time

No public school text book has ever taught this crap. How exactly can you learn this shit in public schools?
Most public schools are n*gger day care centers. Most of these people are borderline retarded and illiterate with IQs around 85. I wouldn't be surprised if this statistic disproportionately represented the low IQ non-white population that lives on government handouts.

From the people who teach the earth is thousands of years old, vaccines cause autism and evolution is a lie. When you tell an entire generation of children that scientists are lazy, no nothings who lie, have no integrity and sit on their education, this is what you get.
It's called the "Law of unintended consequences".
welcome to public school system

Copernicus was a shill.
He was only interested in his grants.
He clearly fudged the evidence.
I wouldn't believe a word he wrote - or the cultists.
I look out my window and I can see the sun moving.
Perception is reality. Is it not? :2up:

Most public schools are n*gger day care centers. Most of these people are borderline retarded and illiterate with IQs around 85. I wouldn't be surprised if this statistic disproportionately represented the low IQ non-white population that lives on government handouts.
At least they go to school. Clearly you don't.
20 Black Inventions Over The Last 100 Years You May Not Know - Atlanta Blackstar
In fact, you have never done jack shit in your life. You leave a legacy of nothing.

The RW nutters^^ who blame ignorance on the left are forgetting where textbooks are printed - Texasss. That's that same Texasss that wants Thomas Jefferson taken out of the textbooks because he didn't contribute much to our country's beginning.

They're also ignoring the fact that its the idiot right who believe humans co-existed with dinosaurs.

Indeed, as we see here every single day, its the right that ignorant on just every issue on the planet. And, they're damn proud of it.

BTW, technically, the earth does not orbit the sun.

I'm posting this knowing that it will surely cause ignorant RWs' heads to explode.

"Technically, what is going on is that the Earth, Sun and all the planets are orbiting around the center of mass of the solar system," writes Cathy Jordan, a Cornell University Ask an Astronomer contributor.

"The center of mass of our solar system very close to the Sun itself, but not exactly at the Sun's center."

463px-Solar_system_barycenter.svg.png

We are so screwed , This is what happens when science is denigrated and magical thinking is elevated

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR
No, when schools teach little girls how to use dildos, being gay is okay, and at 6 years old if you don't feel like a boy. Act like a girl. Instead of english, math, and science. That's what you get. Thanks to liberalism. God was taken out of schools years ago. Another liberal screw up.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking
Party platform paints original ideas as a liberal conspiracy
By Richard Whittaker, 1:17PM, Wed. Jun. 27, 2012
print
write a letter

Who needs a frontal lobe anyway? Texas GOP platform opposes critical thinking.
It's official: The Republican Party of Texas opposes critical thinking. That's right, drones, and it's part of their official platform.

One of our eagle-eyed readers emailed us to point out this unbelievable passage in the RPT 2012 platform, as adopted at their recent statewide conference.

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking Party platform paints original ideas as a liberal conspiracy - News - The Austin Chronicle

We are so screwed , This is what happens when science is denigrated and magical thinking is elevated

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR
No, when schools teach little girls how to use dildos, being gay is okay, and at 6 years old if you don't feel like a boy. Act like a girl. Instead of english, math, and science. That's what you get. Thanks to liberalism. God was taken out of schools years ago. Another liberal screw up.

EXCELLENT example of gullible RW ignorance and stupidity.

These RW fools will believe anything they're told to believe. And when they learn they are wrong, they just double down on their own stupidity.

Thanks jknowgood for, once again, being the poster child for RW stupidity and for proving the right has no use for critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back