1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

oh...and I am curious...do you know where the phrase "the road to hell is paved with..." originates, and what the original paving material was??????

No, that was DIFFERENT, see...

Its pretty clear that maineman is only interested in believing what he wants to believe, regardless if he knows why he believes it.

And what is this called?
The Big Lie.
We all know where that came from.

and I see that your intellectual gas tank runs out after a stock one liner, just like always.

ho hum

I undersatnd these are hard times for libs like you. No troop deaths being gleefully reported by the liberal media, no car bombings, a huge drop in US casualities and Iraq civilians, and even some elected Dems saying the surge is working

Reid and Pelosi have all but shut up with their talk of the war being lost, and have not talked about surrender in some time

Just when the Dems were seeing theuir dreams of the US losing in Iraq, the US military starts kicking ass and are winning the fight

Damn it must be depressing to be a liberal these days

I undersatnd these are hard times for libs like you. No troop deaths being gleefully reported by the liberal media, no car bombings, a huge drop in US casualities and Iraq civilians, and even some elected Dems saying the surge is working

Reid and Pelosi have all but shut up with their talk of the war being lost, and have not talked about surrender in some time

Just when the Dems were seeing theuir dreams of the US losing in Iraq, the US military starts kicking ass and are winning the fight

Damn it must be depressing to be a liberal these days

good for them. I hope we can start fighting our real enemies soon!

So the terrorists in Iraq are not our enemies?

the handful of deadenders might be, but it is silly to tie up 150K troops fighting THEM when the real bad guys are holding outdoor televised graduation ceremonies for suicide bombers in Afghanistan.

the handful of deadenders might be, but it is silly to tie up 150K troops fighting THEM when the real bad guys are holding outdoor televised graduation ceremonies for suicide bombers in Afghanistan.

It is fun to watch the left have to eat the shitburger they served up. All we heard for years from Dems was how the war in Iraq was lost, and how the US had to cut and run

Now the facts are kicking them in the ass

It is fun to watch the left have to eat the shitburger they served up. All we heard for years from Dems was how the war in Iraq was lost, and how the US had to cut and run

Now the facts are kicking them in the ass

that is more rush bullshit from his number one fan.

no democrat has ever suggested cutting and running.

All your party wanted for the last several years was to cut and run. They were pushing for surrender and sneering how the war was lost

Enjoy your shitburger MM - make sure all your fellow libs get some

All your party wanted for the last several years was to cut and run. They were pushing for surrender and sneering how the war was lost

Enjoy your shitburger MM - make sure all your fellow libs get some

you answer my claim that you are doing nothing but spewing Rush oneliners by spewing Rush oneliners!:rofl:

you answer my claim that you are doing nothing but spewing Rush oneliners by spewing Rush oneliners!:rofl:

I see facts still bother you and get under your skin. The last thing you and your party wanted was for the surge to work

Your attempted smear of Gen Petraeus shows how much the Dems supprt the troops and the war

I see facts still bother you and get under your skin. The last thing you and your party wanted was for the surge to work

Your attempted smear of Gen Petraeus shows how much the Dems supprt the troops and the war

I always wanted the surge to work. I never smeared Petraeus.

I always wanted the surge to work. I never smeared Petraeus.

You did not show any outrage over the ad - you tried to parce the words of the ad like Bill Clinton

Your party leaders never wanted the surge to work, and did all they could to try and convince the voters it was failing - even before it started

"Our country desperately needs a new vision for strengthening our national security, and it starts by redeploying U.S. forces from Iraq," Feingold explained.

“Today Congresswomen Waters and Lee and I are introducing a bill that would bring our troops home from Iraq within a six month timeframe.

Representative Maxine Waters (CA-35), Representative Lynn Woolsey (CA-6), Representative Barbara Lee (CA-9) and other Members of Congress introduced legislation that would conclude the United States' involvement in Iraq within 6 months of the enactment of the legislation.

"Bring it on," tonight we stand with the families who say, "Bring Our Troops Home . . . Now!......CYNTHIA McKINNEY

.The House of Representatives voted 223-201 Thursday to require most U.S. troops to leave Iraq by April 1, 2008.............Four Republicans joined 219 Democrats to pass the bill

Chris Dodd believes the time for giving President Bush blank checks is over and that we should begin safely redeploying U.S. combat troops out of Iraq, beginning immediately and completed within one year.

-----------
Now Maineman will come back with..."I don't see the words 'cut and run' anywhere"......why? ... because mm has a big problem with English....

cut and run? bring the troops home now? immediately redeploy out of Iraq?

we all know they mean the same thing, all except mm....:cuckoo:

Come mm....don't disappoint me....give us the old spin and tapdance routine....:lol:

"Our country desperately needs a new vision for strengthening our national security, and it starts by redeploying U.S. forces from Iraq," Feingold explained.

“Today Congresswomen Waters and Lee and I are introducing a bill that would bring our troops home from Iraq within a six month timeframe.

Representative Maxine Waters (CA-35), Representative Lynn Woolsey (CA-6), Representative Barbara Lee (CA-9) and other Members of Congress introduced legislation that would conclude the United States' involvement in Iraq within 6 months of the enactment of the legislation.

"Bring it on," tonight we stand with the families who say, "Bring Our Troops Home . . . Now!......CYNTHIA McKINNEY

.The House of Representatives voted 223-201 Thursday to require most U.S. troops to leave Iraq by April 1, 2008.............Four Republicans joined 219 Democrats to pass the bill

Chris Dodd believes the time for giving President Bush blank checks is over and that we should begin safely redeploying U.S. combat troops out of Iraq, beginning immediately and completed within one year.

-----------
Now Maineman will come back with..."I don't see the words 'cut and run' anywhere"......why? ... because mm has a big problem with English....

cut and run? bring the troops home now? immediately redeploy out of Iraq?

we all know they mean the same thing, all except mm....:cuckoo:

Come mm....don't disappoint me....give us the old spin and tapdance routine....:lol:

MM will also say they were taken out of context

Poor mm.....hes been had more times than a 2 buck whore......nice to see more and more people calling him on some his stupid tapdancin.....
We might just make this site the NO SPIN ZONE FOR DEMOCRATS:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor mm.....hes been had more times than a 2 buck whore......nice to see more and more people calling him on some his stupid tapdancin.....
We might just make this site the NO SPIN ZONE FOR DEMOCRATS:lol: :lol: :lol:

here's the no spin .....Cheney and crew deceived and lied the country in to war to execute the pnac plan and at min orcastrated the events of 911 to be the helpful new pearl harbour they said would be required to win support .then through the controlled media spoon feed you little catch phrases and made up Jessica lynch type storeys and program you to run around shouting islamofascist Islamofascist and believing it is anti American to not invade other country's for the profit of the elite

here's the no spin .....Cheney and crew deceived and lied the country in to war to execute the pnac plan and at min orcastrated the events of 911 to be the helpful new pearl harbour they said would be required to win support .then through the controlled media spoon feed you little catch phrases and made up Jessica lynch type storeys and program you to run around shouting islamofascist Islamofascist and believing it is anti American to not invade other country's for the profit of the elite

Take your delusions else where.

Forum List

Back