1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

"Our country desperately needs a new vision for strengthening our national security, and it starts by redeploying U.S. forces from Iraq," Feingold explained.

“Today Congresswomen Waters and Lee and I are introducing a bill that would bring our troops home from Iraq within a six month timeframe.

Representative Maxine Waters (CA-35), Representative Lynn Woolsey (CA-6), Representative Barbara Lee (CA-9) and other Members of Congress introduced legislation that would conclude the United States' involvement in Iraq within 6 months of the enactment of the legislation.

"Bring it on," tonight we stand with the families who say, "Bring Our Troops Home . . . Now!......CYNTHIA McKINNEY

.The House of Representatives voted 223-201 Thursday to require most U.S. troops to leave Iraq by April 1, 2008.............Four Republicans joined 219 Democrats to pass the bill

Chris Dodd believes the time for giving President Bush blank checks is over and that we should begin safely redeploying U.S. combat troops out of Iraq, beginning immediately and completed within one year.

-----------
Now Maineman will come back with..."I don't see the words 'cut and run' anywhere"......why? ... because mm has a big problem with English....

cut and run? bring the troops home now? immediately redeploy out of Iraq?

we all know they mean the same thing, all except mm....:cuckoo:

Come mm....don't disappoint me....give us the old spin and tapdance routine....:lol:

I guess you just "missed" this post, ehh Maineman?

if Bush talks with Palestinian leaders, he is "negotiating". When Clinton did it, he was "coddling" terrorists.

Words have meanings and connotations. That is what spin is all about.
"Cutting and running" is republican spin for what democrats suggest. nothing less.

I merely point out that it is not what democrats said, but how republicans spin it.

if Bush talks with Palestinian leaders, he is "negotiating". When Clinton did it, he was "coddling" terrorists.

Words have meanings and connotations. That is what spin is all about.
"Cutting and running" is republican spin for what democrats suggest. nothing less.

I merely point out that it is not what democrats said, but how republicans spin it.

No, you are trying to lie about what your party has siad and done. If libs had their way, the surge would not be successful - they would have pulled the troops out long before it started

Now Dems are trying to run for cover and you are circling the wagons around them

No, you are trying to lie about what your party has siad and done. If libs had their way, the surge would not be successful - they would have pulled the troops out long before it started

Now Dems are trying to run for cover and you are circling the wagons around them

I am not lying about anything. I am pointing out that republicans spin.... and willingly admit that democrats do too.... but "cut and run" is republican spin. that's a fact.

I am not lying about anything. I am pointing out that republicans spin.... and willingly admit that democrats do too.... but "cut and run" is republican spin. that's a fact.

Yea, the same way Clinton tried to say what the meaning of is - is

And for further clarification, now that I did what Maineman asked and proved a quote for him and his claim no Democrats ever called for us to cut and run, he neg repped me. Not only doesn't he appreciate being shown being wrong he wants to claim anyone doing so is insulting him.

My neg rep hurts him more than his neg rep hurts me.

And for further clarification, now that I did what Maineman asked and proved a quote for him and his claim no Democrats ever called for us to cut and run, he neg repped me. Not only doesn't he appreciate being shown being wrong he wants to claim anyone doing so is insulting him.

not one democrat called for us to "cut and run". fact.

saying otherwise is, as I said earlier, just republican spin.

::yawn::

He does act like a small child having a temper tantrum

not one democrat called for us to "cut and run". fact.

saying otherwise is, as I said earlier, just republican spin.

::yawn::

Yet you get to define a lie as what ever you want? Right. The dems DID vote to remove troops from Iraq before we had succeeded in the mission ( otherwords cut and run).

Yet you get to define a lie as what ever you want? Right. The dems DID vote to remove troops from Iraq before we had succeeded in the mission ( otherwords cut and run).

not "other" words....YOUR words. NOT democrat's words. get it????

and I don't get to define what a lie is, the dictionary does. and the dictionary says that one definition of a lie is "something intended or serving to convey a false impression". Bush's statements about WMD's and Saddam and Al Qaeda demonstrably served to convey a false impression.

and I don't get to define what a lie is, the dictionary does. and the dictionary says that one definition of a lie is "something intended or serving to convey a false impression". Bush's statements about WMD's and Saddam and Al Qaeda demonstrably served to convey a false impression.

You are ingoring (once again) your beloved Dems said Saddam had WMD's, was trying to get nukes, and what a threat

It is a FACT that in the nmonths leading up to the invasion of Iraq, nearly 70% of Americans believed that Saddam had planned 9/11.

Since he DIDN'T plan 9/11, how does the right explain the fact that 70% of Americans had come to believe that he HAD?
Its your position that the Bush administration lied to the American people to think this. Its a position that you, after numerous attempts to get you to do so, have completely refused to support.

At BEST you're arguing correlation = causation, and as such, all you have to stand on is your partisan bigotry.

Your opinion, not based in fact. Your words. Bush spoke of WMD'S that EVERYONE believed Saddam had, he spoke of programs that Saddam had had before and after the invasion was proven he was going to return to once sanctions were lifted. He talked of Saddam Hussein trying to make a deal with Al Qaeda something also proven before and after the invasion. NO your OPINION is not supported by facts, while mine is. I provided you a quote to back it up.

Forum List

Back