1,063 Obama Lies The Media Never Questioned

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

quiet.jpg

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton cronies – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

On November 15, 2007, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Obama said that lobbyists

“… will not work in my White House.”

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

....(1,060 more at the link)

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid

For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

View attachment 239998

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid
How many does Trump have?

View attachment 239998

How many does Trump have?
are we really taking the "well he doesn't lie AS MUCH approach?

letting EITHER SIDE get away with this is why we're in the mess we're in. both can point to the other side for being arguably worse.

wheee. what a great country.

My favorite was this:

It would seem that the “non questioning” Press was also not questioning Bush.
As I recall, KBR/B&R also were used in Bosnia under Clinton on a no-bid basis.

View attachment 239998

The first one is bullshit so I did not bother with the rest.

Obama had the same blank checkbook that Bush II did and that Trump now does.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001 is still in full effect and has never been canceled.

View attachment 239998

The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001 is still in full effect and has never been canceled.

You're full of crap, fakey.

Lawmakers sue the White House over use of military force in Libya

My favorite was this:

It would seem that the “non questioning” Press was also not questioning Bush.
As I recall, KBR/B&R also were used in Bosnia under Clinton on a no-bid basis.

Jeebus, but you are a tool.

CNN.com - Democrats want Cheney-Halliburton probe - Jun 1, 2004

I was actually giving you some support there….

My my my….are you accusing a major political party of hypocrisy? I’m sure that is the first time that has ever happened.

Just in case you’re wondering; which I know is a dangerous thing; the reason there are no-bid contracts is because the bidding process is lengthy and time consuming. In a war zone, there isn’t time for the bid process to play out a lot of times. Additionally and just as importantly, a proven contractor is a good thing when there are lives on the line vs. going with an unknown entity.

View attachment 239998

So, they sued him. how did that case work out?

The fact of the matter is that the AUMF is still as valid as the day that Bush II used it to invade multiple countries.

View attachment 239998

So, how did that case turn out...

Judge zings lawmakers, dismisses lawsuit over Libya mission

Court rejects another challenge to Obama's Libya operation

Not to well for the people suing it seems

So, now Trumpican's are defending Trump by calling Obama policies or actions they disagree with lies. A new definition of falsehood or lie is needed to help defend Trump and his lying.

1,063 Obama Lies The Media Never Questioned

so then impeach him ..

View attachment 239998

So, how did that case turn out...

Judge zings lawmakers, dismisses lawsuit over Libya mission

Court rejects another challenge to Obama's Libya operation

Not to well for the people suing it seems

Not very convincing Fakey. A DC Swamp Creature lawyer made a swampy decision in the first case. The second one was filed by some guy in VT which has nothing to do with Congress.

View attachment 239998

#1 and #2 aren't lies.

View attachment 239998

yea, i don't even bother responding anymore when people just start flinging shit on the wall. whether you like obama or not, the "powers" that come with the office should be the same for all. he was within his authority at the time, move on. there are a lot of what i'd call "valid" issues to be worried about with him so no need to go making crap up.

Forum List

Back