Trump demonstrates how he can jerk off two dicks

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1714649389347.gif

1. I know that some (many? most?) discussion boards forbid medical talk, lest false information be transmitted.

2. So I shall be as careful as possible.

3. Some medical experts claim (claim!!!) that "making love to oneself" may (may!!!) help in the prevention of prostate cancer.

4. If you go to Google, you can find the pros and cons of this assertion.

5. I will keep my opinion to myself.

Your gif doesn't fully illustrate how much it looks like Trump is jacking off two invisible guys. Sometimes one guy. Sometimes two small dicks. Here is a great montage.

Actually, being able to jerk off two dicks will make you very popular at the YMCA

And yet, his supporters cheer like idiots when he does his double-dick jerking dance move. Interesting…

And yet, his supporters cheer like idiots when he does his double-dick jerking dance move. Interesting…

Remember, he's like a cartoon character. It's not just his fans. Did you see those black women in NYC fawning over him? "We love you!" They said (LIE) All that took was for a trump handler to go in and ask the ladies if they'd like a pic with Trump. Shit, I might even say yes to that and get excited. Doesn't mean I want him having access to classified documents. We already know he's a fucking spy.

Anyways, the one woman was gushing. She said something like "oh lordy now I know I've made it". Why re you feeding his ego ladies? Trump was loving it.

He's so out of touch he asks them if they're getting rich doing what they do.

YUP! Just what I thought. This was set up by a black conservative activist

1714662728054.png

Forum List

Back