Trump just won the election

Boy, he made a wise choice to leave abortion up to the States. In other terms, get the BS off my plate for good. Now leftists have to look elsewhere. And make up crisis and negativity, they're good at that, but there's only so far they can go with this, such as this link demonstrates. Even Democrats know this is a big loss ("bigly"). 'Slap in the face': Mike Pence blasts Donald Trump for saying abortion restrictions should be up to states

Just one more Trump victory. Remember all the Trump victories, boom boom, bang! Get used to that again.
nobody listens to Mike pence.

nobody listens to Mike pence.
Hey, at least Pence is being intellectually honest.

If you sincerely believe that abortion is murder, then it shouldn't be left up to the states. You should be pushing for a nationwide ban.

Trump stumbled ass-backwards into overturning Roe (something previous Republicans avoided by appointing non-crazy people to the court) and now women are damned pissed about it and they should be.

Hey, at least Pence is being intellectually honest.

If you sincerely believe that abortion is murder, then it shouldn't be left up to the states. You should be pushing for a nationwide ban.

Trump stumbled ass-backwards into overturning Roe (something previous Republicans avoided by appointing non-crazy people to the court) and now women are damned pissed about it and they should be.
he's a blowhard RINO who just got lucky and squandered his opportunity to be actually useful or patriotic.

he's a blowhard RINO who just got lucky and squandered his opportunity to be actually useful or patriotic.
This is what a cult looks like, people.

Anyone who criticizes the Cult Leader is a heretic!!!!

Forget that Pence had a long career of advocating legitimate conservative causes while Trump was still hosting his fake game show.

He dare criticize the Cult Leader!!!

This is what a cult looks like, people.

Anyone who criticizes the Cult Leader is a heretic!!!!

Forget that Pence had a long career of advocating legitimate conservative causes while Trump was still hosting his fake game show.

He dare criticize the Cult Leader!!!

nah.

you're just so dumb you think pence means something.

Well, he really doesn't. But Trump has just screwed the GOP, and his "well, trust us, we are just giving it to the states" position isn't fooling anyone.
I'm fine with that position.

that's a made up criticism made up by the establshment.

You're not fine with that position if you really think abortion is murder.

You are just terrified of the ass-whupping women are getting ready to unleash on you.
I actually am.

its an improvement.

I advocate not letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Sorry bout that,

1. No, President Trump, had nothing to do with Jan. 6th 2021, seeing there was nothing afoul on that day.
2. Nancy made sure to fling doors open, knowing many people would be milling about.
3. Then once they started walking in, as they were being waved, to come on.
4. As the people along with Ashly Babbitt, were milling down the halls, Nancy decided, after buffalo man set on her desk, that that was a riot, no, it was NOT!!!!
5. Anyway they have been trying to blame, President Trump, for a ridiculous riot, that never happened, with this supposed riot as a bludgeon smear campaign.
6. Need I explain everything to you, get your mother to read this, she will explain things to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTeas

January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.
The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.

Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.
The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.

Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

Sorry bout that,

1. Attacked, but one thing, NO GUNS.
2. How do you explain that?
3. Everybody forgot to bring their gun?
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Attacked, but one thing, NO GUNS.
2. How do you explain that?
3. Everybody forgot to bring their gun?
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nobody was searched on Jan 6th so how would you know there were firearms or not. Plenty of weapons were brought to bear on the defenders of the Congress that day. How do you justify those who beat the peace officers with blunt force weapons, including US flags on heavy duty poles, and chemical sprays.

Cancer isn't a human.
"Isn't a human."
Hmmm....
Let's explore that idea.
A fetus is simply a collection of (living) cells.
So is a tumor. Yet somehow you make a distinction that one is "human" but the other isn't.
If both cell masses are growing inside a Homo Sapien (human) body then both have to be "human" don't they?
Yet you anti-freedom, anti-choice freaks get all warm and fuzzy about calling one type of cell mass "baby" and let your emotions cloud your judgement on the issue.

So are you saying that guns are the only deadly weapons that matter?
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm saying if it was a riot take over, for the capital some one would of brought a gun, and used it.
2. As far as I know the only guy who used a gun, murdered Ashly Babbitt; he is the only one, who fired a weapon.
3. A black dude who was scared!
4. Surprised he didn't just start shooting people, any people in his line of site.
5. How this is being contrived, as an revolution, is crazy talk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I'm saying if it was a riot take over, for the capital some one would of brought a gun, and used it.
The rabble rousing rioters were not a central part of Benedict Donald plot to remain in power, they are just deflecting from the plot. They were at best a diversion Benedict Donald wanted after Pence told him to fuck off. Benedict kept working the phones to get the phony slates of electors submitted to Congress.

Last edited:
They ruled in Hobbs that an abortion ban is the purview of the states and the states alone. Why wouldn't they simply refuse to hear it based on precedent.
Precedent? They chose to overturn a ruling that stood for 50 years because they have a big majority. What happened to that precedent?

"Isn't a human."
Hmmm....
Let's explore that idea.
A fetus is simply a collection of (living) cells.
So is a tumor. Yet somehow you make a distinction that one is "human" but the other isn't.
If both cell masses are growing inside a Homo Sapien (human) body then both have to be "human" don't they?
Yet you anti-freedom, anti-choice freaks get all warm and fuzzy about calling one type of cell mass "baby" and let your emotions cloud your judgement on the issue.
A fetus is a living human moron. It is in a stage of development as your dumb ass is. Your development changes everyday. Why don't you abort yourself?

Forum List

Back