Trump just won the election

Wow, really?

Seems to me that Trump thinks this is going to solve his problem with abortion, but this wouldn't be an issue at all if he hadn't appointed three mouth-breathers to the Supreme Court.

My vote for Donald Trump in 2016 was totally justified in the appointment of Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Bennett. They were instrumental in putting the issue of abortion back in the hands of the states. This is where it belonged per the Constitution of the United States. Hence they did their job.

The only mouth breathers on the court are Sotomeyer and Jackson. Kagen is actually somewhat bright.

Love that Jackson was chosen from a long list of qualified candidates that did not include anyone who was not back and not female.

Joe Biden is an asswipe.

JoeB131 must be related to Joe Biden.

BTW: It's not an issue. Just because you butthurt morons can't stand it when things don't go your way isn't our issue.

A prediction that, according to you, “we won't know until the case gets to them, will we”.

Sounds like complete bullshit to me. Thanks for confirming.

Except they didn't make turning Roe into a ban.

They sent it back to the states.

Those are facts.

GFY

Except they didn't make turning Roe into a ban.

They sent it back to the states.

Those are facts.

GFY
- This is the most conservative Supreme Court we’ve had in a long time.

- They said they would respect the precedent of Roe.

- They overturned a Supreme Court ruling that stood for 50 years despite this being very unpopular with the American people.

Those are facts.

- This is the most conservative Supreme Court we’ve had in a long time.

- They said they would respect the precedent of Roe.

- They overturned a Supreme Court ruling that stood for 50 years despite this being very unpopular with the American people.

Those are facts.

Yep, they did their job.

Asking a justice to rule before they are appointed is stupid.

You either follow the constitution or you don't.

Enjoy your "facts".

They returned it to the states thus showing they really don't see this as a popularity contest. That you do shows how little you understand.

GFY - twice.

You and Harry Blackmun deserve each other.

Yep, they did their job.

Asking a justice to rule before they are appointed is stupid.

You either follow the constitution or you don't.

Enjoy your "facts".
You’re not very good at presenting a coherent argument against these facts. After all, according to you, “we won't know until the case gets to them, will we”.

Stop contradicting yourself. You’ve already proven that you’re full of shit.

You’re not very good at presenting a coherent argument against these facts. After all, according to you, “we won't know until the case gets to them, will we”.

Stop contradicting yourself. You’ve already proven that you’re full of shit.

Are you trying to convince yourself that your one word response is actually a coherent argument ?

That, followed by the statement "prove me wrong" when you can't prove you are right (and didn't even try).

We can clearly see that you post after you've ingested a six-pack. Now get off the barstool, turn it right side up and STFU.

Have a nice night.

And GFY

They returned it to the states thus showing they really don't see this as a popularity contest. That you do shows how little you understand.

GFY - twice.

You and Harry Blackmun deserve each other.
Nor do they care about the precedent that has been established after lying and saying they would respect it.

They’re very conservative, they have a majority in the court, and they’re not afraid to throw their power around to push conservative ideology. Facts.

Are you trying to convince yourself that your one word response is actually a coherent argument ?
After you contradicted yourself, you proved me right - your claim is bullshit.

It’s not my fault you suck at this. If you make a bullshit argument then it gets labeled appropriately. Don’t come crying to me about it. Just do better next time.

My vote for Donald Trump in 2016 was totally justified in the appointment of Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Bennett. They were instrumental in putting the issue of abortion back in the hands of the states. This is where it belonged per the Constitution of the United States. Hence they did their job.

Really, where is Abortion mentioned in the Constitution at all?

Here's the ugly secret of Roe v. Wade. The laws it overturned were regularly being ignored, and no one at the time really thought it was a big deal. The Catholics whined a bit, but the Catholics whined when Griswald got rid of the contraception laws. (Incidentally, why not overturn Griswald, too, and let the states decide the issue of contraception?)

The thing was, the Trump appointees destroyed the Supreme Court, if all past precedents can simply be overturned, then when liberals are a majority again in the court, they can reverse everything the current lot are doing.

Love that Jackson was chosen from a long list of qualified candidates that did not include anyone who was not back and not female.

Barrett was chose because she was a woman over a long list of more qualified candidates.
Thomas was chosen because he was black over a long list of more qualified candidates. 30 years on the court, the guy hasn't authored one significant opinion because he just lacks the brain power.

BTW: It's not an issue. Just because you butthurt morons can't stand it when things don't go your way isn't our issue.

No, the issue is that you guys put someone in office despite his being completely unfit and, after a majority, voted against him. He quickly proved how unfit he was, a million people died, 25 million people lost their jobs, and you guys want to put him back in again, because you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Forum List

Back