If Trump Gets Re-elected, How Many Terms Can He Serve?

It happened again today. I find it amusing that even the lamestream media often report in their media that Trump can only serve one more term if he is re-elected. No ifs, ands, or buts, or Trump wants to do this, or will do that. Trump can only serve one more term since he already served one term. But, I don't see how they square that with:

"Trump wants to take democracy away"

"Trump won't leave office"

"Trump wants to be a dictator".

Why does the media admit Trump can only serve one more term if they truly believe Trump will take democracy away and install a dictatorship? Can't they get their stories straight?
Idiot

Trump needs to explain his actions in front of the American people. It’s going to come up in the debates, as it should. There’s nothing Trump can say to justify his actions on and leading up to that day, just as you are unable to. He may try to minimize the importance of that day, just as you are trying to do because that’s all you can try.

Maybe you should try responding to what I said instead of repeating your bullshit in your personal little echo chamber. Second time, McConnell immediately after voting against that:

“They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he’d lost an election. Former President Trump’s actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.”

Even McConnell says Trump caused Jan 6. Why can’t you admit the obvious?

Yes, yea. Trump can do no wrong to people like you. 5th Avenue. Etc. Cultists are gonna cult.
Is there anything Biden can say to justify what he did to his daughter? It works both ways. Why hasn't the MSM ever confronted him?

I think Trump should bring it up in the debate, It is a fact. Ask Snopes.

Trump needs to explain his actions in front of the American people.

He has, countless times. Your media refuses to carry him. Its why "people like you" remain breathtakingly ignorant
It’s going to come up in the debates, as it should.
I have no doubt Jake tapper will have ten questions on J6. And another 10 on why he fucked Stormy while his wife was home nursing his baby. LOL
There’s nothing Trump can say to justify his actions on and leading up to that day, just as you are unable to. He may try to minimize the importance of that day, just as you are trying to do because that’s all you can try.

Maybe you should try responding to what I said instead of repeating your bullshit in your personal little echo chamber. Second time, McConnell immediately after voting against that:

“They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he’d lost an election. Former President Trump’s actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.”

Even McConnell says Trump caused Jan 6. Why can’t you admit the obvious?

Yes, yea. Trump can do no wrong to people like you. 5th Avenue. Etc. Cultists are gonna cult.
I did respond to your chants. Utterly bizarre that you believe anyone cares what McConnell has to say. Fourth and last time, no one but "people like you" care about January 6th. They care about $5 gas, 20% inflation, 15 million illegals, wars ... But, I pray "people like you"keep fluffing Biden and chanting January 6th

He has, countless times. Your media refuses to carry him. Its why "people like you" remain breathtakingly ignorant
What’s his justification for being the only President of the United States that didn’t allow a peaceful transition of power after he lost the election? His actions can’t be defended.

I have no doubt Jake tapper will have ten questions on J6. And another 10 on why he fucked Stormy while his wife was home nursing his baby. LOL
He‘s going to have a hard time answering those. Fine with me.

I did respond to your chants. Utterly bizarre that you believe anyone cares what McConnell has to say.
You‘re the one who brought up the vote. I’m just showing you exactly what he said after he voted that way. I say he’s to blame for what happened, so does McConnell. Why do you deny the obvious?

Fourth and last time, no one but "people like you" care about January 6th. They care about $5 gas, 20% inflation, 15 million illegals, wars ... But, I pray "people like you"keep fluffing Biden and chanting January 6th
Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and you wouldn’t care about that either.

“I don’t care about that. I care about the cost of eggs.”

Forum List

Back