Russian Troops Enter Base Housing US Military in Niger, US Official Says

more on this.....

"News from Africa: The Russian Wagner Forces have now entered the American base which currently holds 1k US soldiers. Niger has ordered the removal of all US troops and has given Russia control over the base."

And with the Commander in Thief we have now...why wouldn't they?

View attachment 941784
I read the Russian troops are having to feed those Americans.

Seems your people rightly chased him out of Latvia and he sensibly fled to sanctuary in Scandinavia .
Unfortunately his mental faculties have sadly deteriorated and he now spends all of his nursing home time obsessively writing anti Russian drivel .
He is highly manic on a regualar basis, as he was here earlier, with posts stamped at 1.38, 1.39 , 1.40 and 1.41 a.m..
He has exceeded ten consecutive posts in rapid succession many times .
For sure he is an amateur Troll working for living expenses and he frequents several other Forums with the same user name .
I fully understand his mental frailty because of my own professional background dealing with damaged individuals.
But , as we say , he tries your patience .
It's clear he is unhinged, he is on another forum posting the same insane garbage.

I have faith that Trump could straighten this mess out. He sure isn't afraid to tackle the jobs other presidents shied away from.
Trump said he was going to get the US out of Syria, and I applauded him. The Deep State and Israel talked him out of it. He seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth, and that was demonstrated last month when he joined Johnson in sending more money to Ukraine to be plundered by Burisma and others. In too many regards, Trump is all talk and no action.

Forum List

Back