Trump Makes a Very Interesting Demand of Biden Before First Debate

Single line, and no signature…riiiiiiight…🙄
In cray cray world this is proven. In the Real World you lost every court case, your boys are under indictment, and a thousand of you fucks are in prison...

Trump is back in the game.

As the left's efforts in court fade, Trump is now in the process of again reminding the world that we have a Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stalk for a POTUS.

The U.S. Constitution is so wonderful.

Yep. If Biden refuses, Trump will use that as an excuse to run from the debate.

It will Liden who will be outed as the runner.

Trump has him locked into something he should have seen coming.

I guess that's what you get when you are a Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stalk.

And your press secretary is a squash blossom.

Never trust edited twitter clips, from the left or right.

Watch full, unedited film. And please be on guard for AI hoaxes. Forbes and C-Span is a great source for the originals.

BREAKING NEWS: President Biden And King Abdullah II Of Jordan Give Remarks Amid Concerns For Rafah​

So you’d be okay with stopping the debate for up to the minute fact checking of everything the blob says? Biden could demand that, right?
Sounds like a plan.. . as long as the same applies to the senile old crypt keeper, "the natives ate my uncle," sniffy joe.

:auiqs.jpg:

With all of the conditions Trump agreed to, he might as well have not have accepted the debate. It will be more of an infomercial then a debate. It will be the most unusual set up for a.debate that's for sure.

An infomercial? The purpose of a debate is not a political campaign.

You want the Jerry Springer show.

Trump did not say that if Biden fails the drug test, no debate. He just wants the American people to know what cocktail of meds it takes for Biden to function for an hour-long debate.

Why does Biden get to ask for conditions - that Trump immediately accepted - but Trump isn't allowed to?

So, now the Dems want a two-tiered debate system, along with their two-tiered justice system?

I hope Biden agrees. Trump should also be drug tested m

In MAGADUMIA
600K dead.
Cause of death?
Sniffles.
View attachment 948917

Lawsuits Pile Up Alleging Remdesivir Killed COVID Patients
Despite research showing remdesivir is ineffective against COVID-19 and can cause high rates of organ failure, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the experimental antiviral drug for use against COVID-19 — and it’s still being used.

‘Shutdown is literally killing people’: families of isolated nursing home residents demand compromise​

Nursing homes say they ‘treat in place.’ Then came covid-19.​

Why did so many nursing home residents die of covid-19 on site, and not in hospitals?​

Lawsuits Pile Up Alleging Remdesivir Killed COVID Patients​

Despite research showing remdesivir is ineffective against COVID-19 and can cause high rates of organ failure, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the experimental antiviral drug for use against COVID-19 — and it’s still being used.

‘Shutdown is literally killing people’: families of isolated nursing home residents demand compromise​

Nursing homes say they ‘treat in place.’ Then came covid-19.​

Why did so many nursing home residents die of covid-19 on site, and not in hospitals?​

Tell it to my dead inlaws you piece of shit.

That meme of yours is laughing at your stupidity.
Oh Honey!

1716137248455.jpeg

Tell it to my dead inlaws you piece of shit.
I see, so I am at fault now for every person that ever died of a contagious disease, is that it?

🤔

Nope, don't think so. You are blaming the wrong person.

us-mortality-1900-2020-age-adjusted.jpg

When the Constitution of the United States was written, we had wave after wave of small pox. There was a incidence of an epidemic going on concurrent in Boston, while the Massachusetts delegation was actually in Philadelphia writing the Constitution.

Now. .. if epidemics and pandemics were such a threat to society, government and liberty. . if the founders had intended to give governments power, such EXTREME power, to the establishment over people, and their civil rights and civil liberties. . . and bear in mind, tens of thousand of troops and an armada of war ships were off the coast of NY as well at that time. . . why the hell was no mention of such power in case of medical emergencies in the Constitution?

The case fatality rate of small pox w/o inoculation at the time was about 30 percent. Though they had a primitive form of inoculation, which caused a higher death rate, than even the case fatality rate of COVID. Around .5 to 1% would die of that procedure.

. . . and STILL, nothing about giving away freedom and liberty in our Constitution.

Our ancestors would have thought COVID was nothing but the sniffles. A lark.

My kid missed his prom, and his H.S. graduation. . . he knows peers that committed suicide, and you are pissed at me for calling bullshit on how the establishment handled a viral infection, with a case mortality that only affected the elderly, with a .02 case fatality worse than what we had during the Hong Kong flu of '68?

THAT was an extreme over reaction to push a bullshit "cure," on everyone, when it was only necesary for maybe the old and sick. AND NOW?! FUCK NOW? TWO OF THE THREE JABS HAVE BEEN PULLED FROM THE MARKET! IT WAS ALL A SCAM!

no. . YOU are the piece of shit, if you think I don't now what is going on, or if you want to get angry with me or blame me.

Educate yourself and get angry at the right people pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had nothing to do with that bio-engineered nightmare out of Wuhan, nor how the establishment destroyed businesses and lives over it. You blaming me for the loss of your loved ones? Entirely misguided pal, I'm just trying to bring some clarity and perspective to a massive bio-weapon attack that was played on us all.

After all is said and done? I won't be in the least surprised to find? We will have more folks disabled, maimed, and killed from those jabs than from the COVID.

Yes, some folks died from COVID, and COVID was dangerous. . but as the chart above shows, not hugely out of the norm from bizarre cold and flu seasons. It affected the old and the sick, not the young and the healthy. THE GOVERNMENT DID THAT.

:sigh2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back