Donald Trump in his own words

No way is Trump senile. I've heard the left accuse him of being a lot of things over the last 8 years: That he's sleepy, unintelligent, lazy, unpatriotic, fat, that he has small hands, that he's low-energy, that his golf scores are low, that he's racist, xenophobic, sexist, that he's a "Russian asset", and that he pooped in his pants and was going to start WW3.

Those idiots that believe those things know absolutely nothing about Trump, except for the fact that they hate him. But fuck them, let them stew in their own ignorance.

Biden is clearly bordering on being senile

And libs are desperately trying to convince the voters that trump suffers from the same disability

Which he clearly does not

Didn't Trump claim that he won in Minnesota?

No way is Trump senile. I've heard the left accuse him of being a lot of things over the last 8 years: That he's sleepy, unintelligent, lazy, unpatriotic, fat, that he has small hands, that he's low-energy, that his golf scores are low, that he's racist, xenophobic, sexist, that he's a "Russian asset", and that he pooped in his pants and was going to start WW3.

Those idiots that believe those things know absolutely nothing about Trump, except for the fact that they hate him. But fuck them, let them stew in their own ignorance.

He's a lifelong cheat.

But above all, the former president's dubious claims on the course have become legendary and were the subject of a 2019 book by sportswriter Rick Reilly: "Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump."

"Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf," Reilly wrote. "He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs. At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: 'Pele.'”

Because you’re delusional too.

You two live in the same alternate reality.
Its clear that biden is losing his mind

You cant credibly deny that

And when libs describe trump he sounds far, far worse than he really is

I bet you didnt even watch the video of trump’s speech

Its clear that biden is losing his mind

You cant credibly deny that

And when libs describe trump he sounds far, far worse than he really is

I bet you didnt even watch the video of trump’s speech
I haven’t described Trump as being mentally incompetent. He’s delusional. It’s far worse, especially because he’s managed to recruit people into his delusions. You can’t credibly deny that Trump is delusional.

Having an unhinged delusional president is far worse for the country than anything you accuse Biden of.

I haven’t described Trump as being mentally incompetent. He’s delusional. It’s far worse, especially because he’s managed to recruit people into his delusions. You can’t credibly deny that Trump is delusional.

Having an unhinged delusional president is far worse for the country than anything you accuse Biden of.
Now you are just telling us that you disagree with trump

Thats all calling him delusional means

And as I said, you are entitled to your opinion

Now you are just telling us that you disagree with trump

Thats all calling him delusional means

And as I said, you are entitled to your opinion
No, he’s delusional. It’s a fixed false belief. Like the idea that he won the election or the idea that he’s allowed to keep classified documents in his bathroom.

These things are objectively not true. These aren’t opinions.

Biden would be in court if he wasn't found incompetent to stand trial.

They tape of his Herr interview is being hidden because it shows this. It must be very bad to keep it hidden.

Release the Herr tape if Biden is competent.

Forum List

Back