Stormy might leave Country

Good point.

She might be a sleazebag high-profile prostitute-performer but has been actually lied about anything?

I'd be curious to hear what she's lied about, myself.

------

Sorry, Donny... you lie down with dogs, yer gonna git fleas... :auiqs.jpg:
Well she’s said two conflicting stories…one has to be a lie

Why do Democrats think that normal people will have our feelings hurt by them "threatening" to leave the country?

Don't let the door hit your worn out ass on the way out "Stormy."

Why do Democrats think that normal people will have our feelings hurt by them "threatening" to leave the country?

Don't let the door hit your worn out ass on the way out "Stormy."
Hope she has a steam cleaner at home.

Well she’s said two conflicting stories…one has to be a lie
From what little I've heard over the various news channels, she was quite open and honest about her interests in the matter.

Anybody who is willing to say "Yeah, I've got a dog in this fight, but what I'm telling you can be corroborated." seems credible.

Sleazy and Credible are two entirely distinct and different things. :cool:

From what little I've heard over the various news channels, she was quite open and honest about her interests in the matter.

Anybody who is willing to say "Yeah, I've got a dog in this fight, but what I'm telling you can be corroborated." seems credible.

Sleazy and Credible are two entirely distinct and different things. :cool:
Nothing said the group of professional liars currated by the prosecution is corroborated by anyone who is clean. They supposedly corroborated each other, but nobody credible corroborates any of them.

Even if the testimony so far was corroborated, so what? None of them saw Donald Trump make a false entry into a business record, nor cause a false entry to be made.

When will the prosecution call a witness that actually witnessed the supposed crime?

Nothing said the group of professional liars currated by the prosecution is corroborated by anyone who is clean. They supposedly corroborated each other, but nobody credible corroborates any of them.

Even if the testimony so far was corroborated, so what? None of them saw Donald Trump make a false entry into a business record, nor cause a false entry to be made.

When will the prosecution call a witness that actually witnessed the supposed crime?
they won't get a conviction. they have already gotten what they wanted. Trump off the campaign trail.

She could make a living stimulating horse studs for the breeders.
Horse fluffing from horse face.... I see what you did there.

While the cuck watches dutifully... and then cleans up the mess.

There are probably some countries where that kind of shit is legal. It's maybe best to keep the teenage daughter away from it, though.... she may not be ready to see mommy fluffing farm animals yet.

stormy smash.jpg

She won't leave. None of the people that say "if trump......." Whatever then I'll leave America will actually leave. They are all just liars trying to grab some attention.

She won't leave because anywhere else she will be nothing. She needs the attention america brings her and all these others that say the same thing.

She may go on a vacation or leave for a little bit, but she will come back and never speak of claiming to leave again.

Her and all of these others like her are just attention whores. None of them are of any value to the nation, yet they seem to think if they left it would be of some loss to the country, but it won't be as well will keep right ok going and after a month no one will talk about them.

Forum List

Back