John Kasich on MSNBC: ‘Real Possibility’ of Secret Plot to Replace Biden

John Kasich is a nut case.

Yep. He was wrong about Bill Clintons anti Reagan economic tax policies, which oversaw the greatest economic and job growth expansion in the 20th century only behind FDR, and Eisenhower, and he was principly responsible for raising the Social Security retirement age from 65 to where it is currently. Because a career politico doesn't have to actually work for a living.

Where is he getting this from?

It's altogether perfectly plausible that he's right, but I wish he would name names in terms of who he's talking to.

What a tease.

Anyway, here's the juicy tidbit:

And for the record, Kasich is a Biden supporter and Never Trumper with severe TDS.

So I would surmise he's either telling the truth, or wants to get a conversation going to make it real because he's worried about a MAGA victory in November.

Either way, mmm mmm good.
A Democrat like Kasich would know.

He's in the clique.

DontTazMeBro's favorite candidate.

Where is he getting this from?

It's altogether perfectly plausible that he's right, but I wish he would name names in terms of who he's talking to.

What a tease.

Anyway, here's the juicy tidbit:

And for the record, Kasich is a Biden supporter and Never Trumper with severe TDS.

So I would surmise he's either telling the truth, or wants to get a conversation going to make it real because he's worried about a MAGA victory in November.

Either way, mmm mmm good.
Kasich is a MAJOR Trump hater and kind of a whack job. No surprise he is appearing on MSDNC.

Forum List

Back