Kristi Noem is right!!!

Let's talking about why you are fine with shooting dogs and paying prostitutes.
Neither is my business........yes killing a dog that acts like he's rabid should be put down.
Ranchers and farmers put the dog down painlessly. A bullet to the brain is quick and that's the way they
do it.
Prostitutes? Who cares, go to Nevada and choose the girl of your choice.

Just put out a 'who wants a dog by Kristi Noem' on the facebook link to gooberville SD where Governor Kristi lives, and the dog would picked up within the hour.

Neither is my business........yes killing a dog that acts like he's rabid should be put down.
Ranchers and farmers put the dog down painlessly. A bullet to the brain is quick and that's the way they
do it.
Prostitutes? Who cares, go to Nevada and choose the girl of your choice.
Killing dogs and going to NV for sex seems more your style than mine. But...

Democrats seem to look for ways to accuse Republicans of abusing dogs. I remember what a big deal they made when Romney tied his dog in a cage on top of his car for a trip. They made out like that was the worst thing anyone could do to a dog. Now this thing with Kristi. But I didn't hear them say anything about Joe getting rid of his ill-mannered dog. Democrats are dog weirdos who care more about the well being of Republican's dogs than they do about the1200 Jews that were massacred by Hamas on Oct 7.

Actually,

They simply hate anything that anyone does that opposes them and their agenda.
Doesn't matter the issue.
They will bend, twist and contort themselves into positions that a normal person would reject immediately.

Forum List

Back