Grocery Prices FELL in April - Thanks Biden!

/——/ Only Congress can spend money and adjust tax rates.

/——/ When you understand that covered calls work when stocks are stagnant, get back to us. You dope.
Gobbledygook. Another surrender on policy discussion from the low intelligence right. No offense Cell.

They stopped counting vegetable oil, cans of tomatoes AND coffee

LOL!

Bernie Madoff BLS numbers

Ok. So you don’t care about the poor or middle class. Fine. Then why bust Biden balls about inflation that is worldwide and talk about the middle class if you don’t give a shit about them?
Because nothing says “I care” like doubling the price of everything

Your choices are two big spending candidates. One combines them with tax cuts for the rich. The other combines them with tax increases for the rich. I’d guess you vote more on culture anyway thinking that you’re some Christian patriot if you vote GOP when its quite the opposite.

Well, it isn't working dumbass.

Ex 2020, Biden's best (smallest.....you seem to like them larger) deficit is still 1/2 trillion bigger than Trumps worst.

NOT THAT I LIKE THAT TRUMP WASN'T DOING BETTER.....HIS DEFICITS WERE GROWING.

But the fact is that our Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stock in Charge has accelerated our pace to hit 40 trillion by 2 to 3 years.

Great job.

Were you not the moron who was crowing about how liquid everyone was because they had more home equity.

I have no idea how you think. If you think.

Just like a Pedocrat................

Raise prices every year by 20%, and during "voting season", "lower" prices by 1% and take a huge credit for doing it!!!!

Well well well. So grocery prices fell in April and are up 1.1% in the last year. Looks like corporations are learning that high prices slow sales and cause customers to substitute. Additionally now that supply disruptions are lessening we are seeing Food prices stabilize. I know this news will make the conservatives sad. They would like to see a bad economy but just can’t seem to find one. Thank you Biden for your stewardship on food prices.

3…2…1.. until someone posts low prices are killing farmers and that‘s Bidens fault too.

Grocery prices fell on the whole in April, according to data released Wednesday by the Labor Department.

Prices for food at home fell 0.2 percent in April, according to the Labor Department’s consumer price index (CPI), the closely watched inflation gauge. It was the first time food at home prices fell since April 2023 and followed several months of plateauing.

After rising quickly for most of the past three years due to supply chain constraints and the impact of the Ukraine war, grocery prices are up just 1.1 percent over the past 12 months.
All your Biden apologist propaganda isn’t going to change anyone’s mind. He’s been a disaster and the aggregate polling reflects that fact.

Forum List

Back