Kristi Noem is right!!!

Again, nobody forces you to stand up for a puppy murderer....you guys do that on your own. Then you wonder why you get bad press and people don’t like you.
How do you stand up for something that never happened?

The first owner of the dog got rid of it because it was vicious. Kristy gave it one last chance and she trained it. It refused to be trained.

Can you tame a mountain lion? She can't either.
a 14 month ranch dog is not a mountain lion

my cousin and I were once stalked by a mountain lion when we were out hunting

he still has the pelt in front of his fire place

So you know how it feels to have to kill wild animals. And this dog Noem killed was very wild.
Olde dude, she stated that she didn’t try to train it. She apparently likes to be cruel to animals.

Now about the goat that died later by the 2nd Amendment with her. Was the goat self-untrained too.

The first owner of the dog got rid of it because it was vicious. Kristy gave it one last chance and she trained it. It refused to be trained.

Can you tame a mountain lion? She can't either.
A dog that attacks a human or other animal unprovoked, will be put down usually. I think the snowflake lefties just don't like the fact she put that dog down with a gun. It gives them an excuse for painting Noem in a bad light because she used an 'evil' gun instead of taking it to a vet to get the death syringe shot.

A dog that attacks a human or other animal unprovoked, will be put down usually. I think the snowflake lefties just don't like the fact she put that dog down with a gun. It gives them an excuse for painting Noem in a bad light because she used an 'evil' gun instead of taking it to a vet to get the death syringe shot.
Fuckup, she states in the book that she didn’t try to train the dog.

Are you a fuckup moron just making excuses.

It is not the killing of the dog as much as her thinking that putting that in a book was a good idea that is troublesome.
Poor Judgement, Conservatives have to know better.
Plus, the whole North Korea thing.
She will not be the VP candidate.
Yep.

We know Democrats hate strong women.

Today my book by Kristi Noem arrived. I have so far listened to Chapter. First about me. I have personally been involved with CA politics. I spent 3 years as a director of the CA Association of Realtors. We kicked off meetings by masses of reading material provided to us by our staff. We, those of us who cared, read every word. We put thought into many issues. We were going to vote in a meeting on all issues. So we had to prepare. Sure we varied. Some were Republicans and some Democrats. We pretty much stuck to our own party. Kristi tells how she got into politics. And she did not want to be told what to do. She would get papers for every vote telling her how to vote. She refused to follow directions. Reading Chapter 1 has awarded me with more admiration of her than I expected. Her book is very well worth reading and not focused on crap the way our news media focused. They tried to make her look bad. She is a great addition to this nation's politics.
  • The New York Times bestselling author, governor of South Dakota, and former congresswoman tells eye-opening stories of DC dysfunction, shares lessons from leading her state through unprecedented challenge, and explains how we seize this moment to move America forward.
LMBAO!!!!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Like Hillary Clinton scared you fuckups?

Like feminism scares you fuckups?

Like barefoot and pregnant is a relic of religious beliefs.
Long ago, Barefoot and pregnant was normal.

Fuckup, she states in the book that she didn’t try to train the dog.

Are you a fuckup moron just making excuses.
That is not what she says happened. Why do Democrats lie about books?

It is not the killing of the dog as much as her thinking that putting that in a book was a good idea that is troublesome.
Poor Judgement, Conservatives have to know better.
Plus, the whole North Korea thing.
She will not be the VP candidate.
lol. She met Kim Jun Ung (or whatever the fat fuck’s name is) don’t ya know.

Except she didn’t

She killed the dog because she couldn’t train him to hunt. That’s on HER but she hated the dog so she blew its face off

She killed the goat because it bumped her kids and got their clothes dirty.

Of course that’s what Billy goats do …

Forum List

Back