Kristi Noem is right!!!

You are a total embarrassment to all of us.

Again, nobody forces you to stand up for a puppy murderer....you guys do that on your own. Then you wonder why you get bad press and people don’t like you.
I see you never lived or worked in the country. You should see what and how they get that steak you eat to the market.
Let's just say it's a different life than what your fragile mind could wrap around.

I see you never lived or worked in the country. You should see what and how they get that steak you eat to the market.
Let's just say it's a different life than what your fragile mind could wrap around.
dont scare the child,,

next thing you know candyass will be outside mcdonalds calling people murderers,,

Slaughtering a cow or a pig is different than shooting a dog for acting like a dog.

Noem is a pathetic character. I sincerely hope Trump picks her. That would as stupid as picking Palin.
In some bizarre way, it will be a saving grace for him to pick her...I don’t think that even the blob would do something so barbaric. She’s more psycho than he is. That’s hard to find.

And, the full context of the dog incident. Not the msm version with little context to the facts.
That dog was a proven serious problem for livestock and family.
Democrats seem to look for ways to accuse Republicans of abusing dogs. I remember what a big deal they made when Romney tied his dog in a cage on top of his car for a trip. They made out like that was the worst thing anyone could do to a dog. Now this thing with Kristi. But I didn't hear them say anything about Joe getting rid of his ill-mannered dog. Democrats are dog weirdos who care more about the well being of Republican's dogs than they do about the1200 Jews that were massacred by Hamas on Oct 7.

In some bizarre way, it will be a saving grace for him to pick her...I don’t think that even the blob would do something so barbaric. She’s more psycho than he is. That’s hard to find.
You may be right. She is about half his age and a downright MAGA fool.

wamose, the answer is simple. Don't abuse animals.

Then there is this avenue of justification; equating a dog to livestock.

So predictable and so sad that you took it...but hell, when you’re 100% in favor of paying a prostitute for sex--like you are--I guess I shouldn’t be shocked that you’d be down with murdering a puppy.

The only question left is this; is this your bottom or do you actually get worse?

So predictable and so sad that you took it...but hell, when you’re 100% in favor of paying a prostitute for sex--like you are--I guess I shouldn’t be shocked that you’d be down with murdering a puppy.

The only question left is this; is this your bottom or do you actually get worse?
for a farmer there is,,

Okay, enough about the dead dog....let's talk about killing unborn babies. :eusa_whistle:

Seems like this would be something everyone could get behind. But like Derrick Chauvain and George Floyd...the right wing will always take the sickest position available if it's a political issue.
dude,, you support murdering innocent children and you want us to stand with you about a dog???

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT

Forum List

Back