Kristi and the goat

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
So shooting the dog was bad enough, but apparently her desire ti kill wasn't satisfied after the dog, so she went and got a goat. A goat that was apparently doing nothing except existing in her line of sight when she wanted something else to kill.

“Walking back up to the yard, I spotted our billy goat,” Noem wrote.

The nameless goat’s only sin in that moment was being in Noem’s field of view.

In the book, Noem tried to justify her snap decision to kill the goat by writing that it “loved to chase” her children and would “knock them down and butt them,” leaving them “terrified.” The animal also had a “wretched smell.”

But apparently none of that had been a big enough problem to do anything about it. Not until Noem got angry enough to kill a dog and decided she needed to kill again.

Noem says she “dragged” the goat to the gravel pit, “tied him to a post,” and shot at him. But the goat jumped when she shot.

“My shot was off and I needed one more shell to finish the job,” she wrote.

She studiously avoided saying she wounded the goat with the first shot, but that’s the implication.

“Not wanting him to suffer,” she added — apparently experiencing her first twinge of feeling, after saying that killing the dog was not “pleasant” — “I hustled back across the pasture to the pickup, grabbed another shell, hurried back to the gravel pit, and put him down.”

The goat story not only reflects a disturbing lack of self-control, but also raises a question of law.
What's next? An aide or page in the governors office?

So shooting the dog was bad enough, but apparently her desire ti kill wasn't satisfied after the dog, so she went and got a goat. A goat that was apparently doing nothing except existing in her line of sight when she wanted something else to kill.

In the book, Noem tried to justify her snap decision to kill the goat by writing that it “loved to chase” her children and would “knock them down and butt them,” leaving them “terrified.” The animal also had a “wretched smell.”

But apparently none of that had been a big enough problem to do anything about it. Not until Noem got angry enough to kill a dog and decided she needed to kill again.

Noem says she “dragged” the goat to the gravel pit, “tied him to a post,” and shot at him. But the goat jumped when she shot.

She studiously avoided saying she wounded the goat with the first shot, but that’s the implication.

“Not wanting him to suffer,” she added — apparently experiencing her first twinge of feeling, after saying that killing the dog was not “pleasant” — “I hustled back across the pasture to the pickup, grabbed another shell, hurried back to the gravel pit, and put him down.”

The goat story not only reflects a disturbing lack of self-control, but also raises a question of law.
She's obviously not right in the head.

She's disgusting.

You don't give a crap about Americans being killed with Fentanyl, shot by illegals, aborted in the second or third trimester but you lose it over Christi Noem killing vicious animals. That is the bizarre mindset of the Democrat.

You don't give a crap about Americans being killed with Fentanyl, shot by illegals, aborted in the second or third trimester but you lose it over Christi Noem killing vicious animals. That is the bizarre mindset of the Democrat.
I think you are both right

If shooting the dog and goat is not a big deal in her mind she would not have included the incidents in her autobiography

However for libs to make a bigger deal over killing dogs and goats than unborn human beings is not just in poor taste its inhuman

Noem used poor judgement, but lib policy on abortion is downright evil

There’s something wrong with that woman

I love goats. I don't want to pile on here, though. I've already shared my thoughts on this on the other hundred or so threads :wink: on the topic of Noem, so...don't want to repeat myself.

Instead I'll share this. (Not her goat, this is a goat who lives in a farm animal sanctuary) Look at that smile :)

328494873-610819861084624-9175757415705510902-n.jpg

I think you are both right

If shooting the dog and goat is not a big deal in her mind she would not have included the incidents in her autobiography

However for libs to make a bigger deal over killing dogs and goats than unborn human beings is not just in poor taste its inhuman

Noem used poor judgement, but lib policy on abortion is downright evil
Noem included the dog and goat stories to illustrate that he can make hard decision without getting maudlin over it.

Forum List

Back