Hope Hicks and the dirty old man...

I'm a guy and I didn't purposefully walk into a room full of naked teenage girls when I was in my 50's. I tried that when I was a teenager.

Trump owned the pageant which makes him a predator with power over those girls. Their families had invested in gowns, travel, accomodations..so that's a factor. He used to prowl the Barbizon Hotel for the 15 year olds.

In my world some father would have punched him silly. Trump never had the benefit of a righteous ass whooping..

Sad. No wonder he's such an unrepentant creep.

Trump owned the pageant which makes him a predator with power over those girls. Their families had invested in gowns, travel, accomodations..so that's a factor. He used to prowl the Barbizon Hotel for the 15 year olds.

In my world some father would have punched him silly. Trump never had the benefit of a righteous ass whooping..

Sad. No wonder he's such an unrepentant creep.
Yes, Trump needs a good old fashioned ass whipping.

I'm a guy and I didn't purposefully walk into a room full of naked teenage girls when I was in my 50's. I tried that when I was a teenager.

Do you walk into Ladies Toilets in heels, lipstick and a dress and peer thru the stall openings? Thats' what you voted for you spinning Arse-Jack.

I saw some of your number 1 post but not one example so I quit the thread. T&A does rule btw.

Do you walk into Ladies Toilets in heels, lipstick and a dress and peer thru the stall openings? Thats' what you voted for you spinning Arse-Jack.

I saw some of your number 1 post but not one example so I quit the thread. T&A does rule btw.
I DGAF what your racist ass thinks. I am not obsessed with trans people. Apparently you are interested in being with one.

NYT and every other reliable news org, reporting from inside the Manhattan courtroom "Stormy Daniels says that Trump told her she reminded him of his daughter?" Add this to Trump's embarrassing revelations that when asked what he had in common with his daughter, he replied "sex"

And that fucking judge keeps committing reversible errors. None of this smear campaign has a damn thing to do with bookkeeping. It's all about election interference. Daniels had nothing to contribute on how Trumps company kept their books.

And that fucking judge keeps committing reversible errors. None of this smear campaign has a damn thing to do with bookkeeping. It's all about election interference. Daniels had nothing to contribute on how Trumps company kept their books.

The prosecution is not claiming that. They've already stated why her testimony was important and what they hoped to accomplish with it.

Reporting from inside the courthouse
Todd Blanche is done and Susan Hoffinger, a prosecutor, stands up. She says that Daniels's story is important for motive and intent, to illustrate what the defendant, Trump, didn’t want the public to know before the election. This doubles as a chance for Hoffinger to explain to the press — sitting behind her in the courtroom, even as the jurors remain absent — why the prosecution felt Daniels’s testimony was important.

Hoffinger says that “we were extremely mindful of not eliciting too much testimony about the actual act,” meaning Daniels's account of having had sex with Trump. Given Justice Merchan’s strong reaction to that testimony, I’m very curious to hear his response to that. He appears to be taking notes as Hoffinger speaks.

Biden's daughter never called him a pedophile.

:auiqs.jpg:

These people see things, read things, hear things that just don't exist. It's their sick minds running wild.

LMAO, the crackhead had xiden's number in his phone under pedo pete, and Ashley wrote in her diary that xiden took inappropriate showers with her and she waited till late at night to shower, hoping he wouldn't join her. You can cry about it, but it's all documented.

The prosecution is not claiming that. They've already stated why her testimony was important and what they hoped to accomplish with it.

Todd Blanche is done and Susan Hoffinger, a prosecutor, stands up. She says that Daniels's story is important for motive and intent, to illustrate what the defendant, Trump, didn’t want the public to know before the election. This doubles as a chance for Hoffinger to explain to the press — sitting behind her in the courtroom, even as the jurors remain absent — why the prosecution felt Daniels’s testimony was important.

Hoffinger says that “we were extremely mindful of not eliciting too much testimony about the actual act,” meaning Daniels's account of having had sex with Trump. Given Justice Merchan’s strong reaction to that testimony, I’m very curious to hear his response to that. He appears to be taking notes as Hoffinger speaks.

BS, they are going to squeeze as much irrelevant prejudicial crap in as they can. Like I said, it's all about election interference. There's no way this lawfare will withstand an appeal. Of course it's all about propaganda and they really don't care what happens after the election.

BS, they are going to squeeze as much irrelevant prejudicial crap in as they can. Like I said, it's all about election interference. There's no way this lawfare will withstand an appeal. Of course it's all about propaganda and they really don't care what happens after the election.

Here we go with the conspiracy lawfare bs again. There is no election interference. Accused criminals do not get to delay justice simply because they announce a candidacy.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Nope. This very well could be the end of Trump.

Forum List

Back