What's new

Does Trump want to be imprisoned to gain votes?

But he would be going to jail for you. :rolleyes:
Why would he go to jail for me? I really don’t care about him. More likely, his going to jail would give you video clips for years to come. You should be giddy about this prospect.

Why would he go to jail for me? I really don’t care about him. More likely, his going to jail would give you video clips for years to come. You should be giddy about this prospect.
I believe it's never going to happen.

I'd love to see that punk-ass bitch of a dimocrap operative try to put Trump in Jail.

What's he gonna do about his Secret Service detail? Will the Secret Service even allow Trump to be arrested? Will there be a shootout between the SS and NYC Cops when they try? If the Secret Service does allow Trump to be cuffed and stuffed, what do they with the Service Detail? Do they have to go to Jail with him? Ever tried to disarm a Secret Service Agent? Good luck with that. Or maybe they'll allow them to carry their guns while in Jail! :auiqs.jpg:

This Judge is a joke. A total and complete joke.

That your side can't see that is very telling. You're all stoopid. I mean, FUCKING stoopid.

Not to mention -- scum
You mad, MAGA homeboy? The gag a maggot order on the orange blubberass must be working. He didn't whine like a little bitch in the hallway after court recessed today until Thursday.

He really must be launching into orbit after Daniels laid his ass to waste from the witness stand.

I believe it's never going to happen.

Ya know..I used to think it never would either…now I’m not so sure. Seeing how this case is already turning out, and this is just the first one…I can certainly see leftists making their best attempt, and I, for one, couldn’t be happier. I really hope they do. I think the fallout will be glorious.

Ya know..I used to think it never would either…now I’m not so sure. Seeing how this case is already turning out, and this is just the first one…I can certainly see leftists making their best attempt, and I, for one, couldn’t be happier. I really hope they do. I think the fallout will be glorious.
The fallout for the orange bag O' shit doing jail time? I believe it would be less than glorious. I think magaturds would lose their minds.

The fallout for the orange bag O' shit doing jail time? I believe it would be less than glorious. I think magaturds would lose their minds.
No, the fallout from the optics of you all putting your political opposition in jail. I think it would galvanize some of the lefties against you.

Of course, i could be very wrong, I don’t think I am though.

Also, there’s going to be a whole lot of precedent being set by these cases…precedent that might be used against politicians and presidents on the left.

No, the fallout from the optics of you all putting your political opposition in jail.
We're talking about the same thing.
I think it would galvanize some of the lefties against you.
Correct. I'm sure lots of lefties are galvanized against me. :dunno:
Also, there’s going to be a whole lot of precedent being set by these cases…precedent that might be used against politicians and presidents on the left.
Sure. Our current populist, grievance political environment pretty much guarantees it.

We're talking about the same thing.

Correct. I'm sure lots of lefties are galvanized against me. :dunno:

Sure. Our current populist, grievance political environment pretty much guarantees it.
Ok then , so we agree.

Also, i didn’t mean galvanize against YOU personally, I meant against other lefty’s.

In any case, im eager to see how this all plays out…and this is just the first trial. The next few months will be interesting..

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.

He must think he's on a reality show about going to jail.

Ok then , so we agree.

Also, i didn’t mean galvanize against YOU personally, I meant against other lefty’s.

In any case, im eager to see how this all plays out…and this is just the first trial. The next few months will be interesting..
No worries.

I can't give too many fucks about it until election day, to tell you the truth. :dunno: Too much real stuff to worry about in the interim. I'm sure it'll be a real shit show, however. :113:

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom