Does Trump want to be imprisoned to gain votes?

I give no fucks what happens to him.
That's not true. You took the time to tell us you don't care about something you obviously care about.

Take your time, formulate the words in your head, then type them out for us to read. It doesn't hurt

That's not true. You took the time to tell us you don't care about something you obviously care about.

Take your time, formulate the words in your head, then type them out for us to read. It doesn't hurt
Okay. Ready? I give no fucks what happens to him.

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.
I think what the Judge should give him is suspended sentences...

On Month at a time....

Trump keeps going... Work up 6 months... With the usual few , this is your last chance..

Then drop the hammer and do him right... With the other cases, he won't be out again...

I'd love to see that punk-ass bitch of a dimocrap operative try to put Trump in Jail.

What's he gonna do about his Secret Service detail? Will the Secret Service even allow Trump to be arrested? Will there be a shootout between the SS and NYC Cops when they try? If the Secret Service does allow Trump to be cuffed and stuffed, what do they with the Service Detail? Do they have to go to Jail with him? Ever tried to disarm a Secret Service Agent? Good luck with that. Or maybe they'll allow them to carry their guns while in Jail! :auiqs.jpg:

This Judge is a joke. A total and complete joke.

That your side can't see that is very telling. You're all stoopid. I mean, FUCKING stoopid.

Not to mention -- scum
Seg. Housing. Done. At risk inmates are always put into the SHU. His cholesterol is way off the charts.

Seg. Housing. Done. At risk inmates are always put into the SHU. His cholesterol is way off the charts.
Is it in your DNA/ How is it that you consistently miss the salient points of -- Everything. You're not stupid, you don't feign stupidity, you're just, honestly -- Oblivious.

What do you do with the Secret Service? Put them in segregated cells, too?

It's easy going through life as a dim, isn't it? You don't take anything seriously.

Except genitalia. Not necessarily yours, though.

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.

If the judge is dumb enough to do it, why not?

Is it in your DNA/ How is it that you consistently miss the salient points of -- Everything. You're not stupid, you don't feign stupidity, you're just, honestly -- Oblivious.

What do you do with the Secret Service? Put them in segregated cells, too?

It's easy going through life as a dim, isn't it? You don't take anything seriously.

Except genitalia. Not necessarily yours, though.
It’s 23 hour lockdown. Sit in the hallway. They clear the yard for the blob to waddle around for an hour. It’s a shame brave men and women have to potentially give their life for this louse.

It’s 23 hour lockdown. Sit in the hallway. They clear the yard for the blob to waddle around for an hour. It’s a shame brave men and women have to potentially give their life for this louse.
And they're gonna carry their Service weapons while in Jail??

This is what I mean, you just don't think.

We try to be serious and you insist on not leaving your happy-time five-year-old playground. Go back to watching The View and eating your Bon Bons.

And they're gonna carry their Service weapons while in Jail??
Sure. You can clear out a few cells on either side of his chunkiness....
This is what I mean, you just don't think.
VIPs have been jailed before. Your blob is not exceptional
We try to be serious
LOL...now that’s a laugh. How many conspiracy theories have you started today...30?
and you insist on not leaving your happy-time five-year-old playground.
In all seriousness..

I heard the Navy Brig in Charleston was the leading contender for the blob's permanent residence (if it comes to that).

View attachment 828681

There is a whaling museum nearby so tubby will feel right at home if he's moored there.
There happy?
Go back to watching The View and eating your Bon Bons.
What is it with right wing dudes and “The View”?

Sure. You can clear out a few cells on either side of his chunkiness....

VIPs have been jailed before. Your blob is not exceptional

LOL...now that’s a laugh. How many conspiracy theories have you started today...30?

In all seriousness..

There happy?

What is it with right wing dudes and “The View”?
I was wrong. You really are stupid.

POTUS knows all our Secrets. ALL of them.

If you think for one second that a POTUS would be left unsupervised, unprotected.....

Yes, you are a dimocrap scumbag. Too stupid for words.

How many Bon Bons before you switch to CNN?

I was wrong. You really are stupid.
LOL...
POTUS knows all our Secrets. ALL of them.
You think the blob was paying attention to anything other than Fox News during his stay in the White House?
If you think for one second that a POTUS would be left unsupervised, unprotected.....
Never said he would. You really are stupid. But... If the SS can protect POTUS in Iraq, they can protect him in a controlled environment.

Yuck it up, moron.

POTUS knows all our Military Secrrets, where our secret bases are, what scientific advances our military has nad or is working on, Nuclear Secrets, where the Silos are, who and how much protection there is, Nuclear Submarine routine patrols and where they go.

How stupid are you?

Are we going to get the Corrections Officers a Security Check by the NSA?? Like any of them could pass one??

You're just a stupid little girl.

LOL...

You think the blob was paying attention to anything other than Fox News during his stay in the White House?

Never said he would. You really are stupid. But... If the SS can protect POTUS in Iraq, they can protect him in a controlled environment.
The Prison is going to let Secret Service carry their Sig Sauers while they're in there with him?

too stupid for words. Just eat yourself into a coma and take a nap. Let the adults talk for a while

Yuck it up, moron.
LOL...
POTUS knows all our Military Secrrets, where our secret bases are, what scientific advances our military has nad or is working on, Nuclear Secrets, where the Silos are, who and how much protection there is, Nuclear Submarine routine patrols and where they go.
LOL... The blob doesn’t know jack shit. “fight downhill me boys”....that is how much he knows about military secrets.
Are we going to get the Corrections Officers a Security Check by the NSA?? Like any of them could pass one??
More hilarity.
You're just a stupid little girl.
You seem to be really upset at the very real possibility of your blob going bye-bye.

Forum List

Back