Does Trump want to be imprisoned to gain votes?

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.

Anything to make himself the victim. This may be too extreme however. We’ll see what happens. At some point though, the judge is going to have to escalate. Its hard to see what other step there could be other than imprisonment at this point.

As a Biden Supporter, I could care less. I don’t think it buys him any more support. Did people start loving OJ more after he got tossed in the clink after he was found not guilty of murder? Nope.

A impartial judge would issue gag orders for both Trump and Cohen. But, that would take an impartial judge. :rolleyes-41:

Trump is the one shouting his mouth of all the time.... does Cohen need a gag order?

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.
It's called, "Having a Set of Balls"

I doubt you'd understand

Anything to make himself the victim. This may be too extreme however. We’ll see what happens. At some point though, the judge is going to have to escalate. Its hard to see what other step there could be other than imprisonment at this point.

As a Biden Supporter, I could care less. I don’t think it buys him any more support. Did people start loving OJ more after he got tossed in the clink after he was found not guilty of murder? Nope.
I'd love to see that punk-ass bitch of a dimocrap operative try to put Trump in Jail.

What's he gonna do about his Secret Service detail? Will the Secret Service even allow Trump to be arrested? Will there be a shootout between the SS and NYC Cops when they try? If the Secret Service does allow Trump to be cuffed and stuffed, what do they with the Service Detail? Do they have to go to Jail with him? Ever tried to disarm a Secret Service Agent? Good luck with that. Or maybe they'll allow them to carry their guns while in Jail! :auiqs.jpg:

This Judge is a joke. A total and complete joke.

That your side can't see that is very telling. You're all stoopid. I mean, FUCKING stoopid.

Not to mention -- scum

This Judge is a joke. A total and complete joke.

That your side can't see that is very telling. You're all stoopid. I mean, FUCKING stoopid.

Not to mention -- scum
Edgetho, they see it, but they don't care. Their party has the judicial edge with the state and federal government right now.
It's a kangaroo court.....period.

Forum List

Back