Does Trump want to be imprisoned to gain votes?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.
I won't work, His support is shrinking.

The Regime will have it's will be done. Biden supporters are laughably trying to blame Trump for going to jail when your Regime has taken a wrecking ball to the justice system to put him there. You are all a joke.

So, it'll obviously work with his supporters then?

The Regime will have it's will be done. Biden supporters are laughably trying to blame Trump for going to jail when your Regime has taken a wrecking ball to the justice system to put him there. You are all a joke.
MAGAdude, quit acting like a wimp. Trump is tough. He is strong.

A impartial judge would issue gag orders for both Trump and Cohen. But, that would take an impartial judge. :rolleyes-41:

Why would it matter..isn’t jail where you all want him? I say, give him what he wants…you both will win..

What he meant was the judge seems to be determined to put him in prison and will phony up any reason. After today, he's right.

I think he does, and the left is dumb enough to fall for it.

Forum List

Back