Macron floats Ukraine troop deployment if frontline breached

Never forget their arson of the Trade Union building in Odessa, blocking the exits, and the death of the 48 martyrs inside.
And, what is even more important, official reaction of Kievan Junta. "Those were just Russians and Moldavians. We allow true Ukrainian patriots kill Russian traitors at the spot". It was the point of truth when Ukrainian state ceased it's existence as people's state.

New Eastern Outlook: “What's really sad about all of Macron's jouissance is that the French would be speaking German if the Soviet Union hadn't undermined the might of Hitler's forces in World War II.
Without the USSR, the Americans and British would never have landed in Normandy:”

And, what is even more important, official reaction of Kievan Junta. "Those were just Russians and Moldavians. We allow true Ukrainian patriots kill Russian traitors at the spot". It was the point of truth when Ukrainian state ceased it's existence as people's state.

New Eastern Outlook: “What's really sad about all of Macron's jouissance is that the French would be speaking German if the Soviet Union hadn't undermined the might of Hitler's forces in World War II.
Without the USSR, the Americans and British would never have landed in Normandy:”
pig - 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 dogs, bad news for you

As they say: Qui sème le vent récolte la tempête.

View attachment 948479

View attachment 948480

If they want to take Odessa - they will lost New Caledonia. If they want to send their forces in Slavyansk - we'll send our forces in Corsica. If they want strategically defeat Russia - they will be strategically defeated themselves.
Then stop causing unrest around The world. Russia is the problem , time for change.

Then stop causing unrest around The world. Russia is the problem , time for change.
We just want to live without fear and discrimination. Is it too much? If you think "yes", it mean that you are the problem. And Russia have been successfully dealing with such problems in centuries.

If you want to create problems for Russia - we'll create problems for you. If you want to take Russian lands - we'll take yours. If you want to genocide the Russians - well, reciprocity is still a working thing in the human relationships, isn't it?

Change yourself, first. Stop your support of Nazi regimes in Ukraine and Baltic, end discrimination of the Russian people there , return NATO's military infrastructure to the borders of 1997, return Kosovo to Serbia, and then, may be, there will be time for negotiations.

What he said is IF Russia were to advance on the Ukraine. I agree with that ,a line has to be drawn somewhere. The courts can decide the rest. Russia needs to stop bombing the Ukraine for defending it's territory. It has more of a right to exist than Russia does at this point. We should all just attack Russia and get it over with. We're going to have to do it sooner or later. One cannot let a beast roam freely.
We would be better served if most of the Free world could convince the Russian people
that it would be in its best interest to retreat from this war of aggression.

The world is a strange place, and we would most likely not have this land we call the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
IF the French had not helped us win the war.

We would be better served if most of the Free world could convince the Russian people
You know what the fascists appeal to? Not the mind, not even the heart. They appeal to the senses. You'll make a fine fascist.

It will be pretty different to convince Russian people that it would be in its best interest to retreat, while there is discrimination and genocide of Russian people in NATO controlled areas and militarisation of NATO-controlled countries of eastern Europe.
You simply can't ban Russian language, kill Russian people and simultaneously say, that it is for their best interests. Actually you can, and you do, but the only possible outcome of this controversial behavior is convincing Russian people that you hypocrites, liars and untrustworthy nazies.

Ok. Let's play the game "Sell me this pen". Sell me the idea about possibility of the peaceful coexistence. I'm Russian, I'm young, I know English, I love western cultures. I didn't even voted for Putin, and, I definetely don't won't to be mobilized. Explain me, pls, why I shouldn't fight for our freedom and our safety.

Change yourself, first. Stop your support of Nazi regimes in Ukraine and Baltic, end discrimination of the Russian people there , return NATO's military infrastructure to the borders of 1997, return Kosovo to Serbia, and then, may be, there will be time for negotiations.
Get this embarrassing horseshit out of here. I'm sure you get paid the same either way.

And you can fk right off with your maniac mangod's demands about NATO. Those countries have the right to self defense facts and self determination. And your piece of shit mangod gives them a new reason why every year.

Get this embarrassing horseshit out of here. I'm sure you get paid the same either way.

And you can fk right off with your maniac mangod's demands about NATO. Those countries have the right to self defense facts and self determination. And your piece of shit mangod gives them a new reason why every year.
Yes, sure. They have the right to self-defense and self-determination. But our point of view is that we also have the right to self-defense and self-determination. If you want to increase your safety by decreasing our safety... Yes, then we have the same right (to increase our safety by decreasing your safety), too.

That's what we call reciprocity.

France has created the hashtag #JeChieDansLaSeineLe23Juin , which mobilizes many citizens who want to defecate in the Seine during the swims of Anne Hidalgo (Mayor of Paris) and Emmanuel Macron on June 23 to show that Paris is ready for the Olympics:
“They dipped us in shit, now it's their turn to dip them in our shit.”

Why make it so complicated?
Arrange with farmers, they will drive shit trucks upstream and organize the right consistency at the right time.

Who knows, maybe it will be more effective than American blitzkriegs, followed by wasting billions of money and then fleeing the country?
Not sure it's the way i would have done it but the Russian tactic seems to be grind the Ukrainian forces down at least whats left of them and let the West waste billions on sending weapons that are then destroyed, also leaving western Countries short of weapons in their own Countries, way i see it one thing that has changed is the increasing missile attacks on Crimea and Russia, if people expect me to believe the Ukrainians are responsible for them i have a bridge i can sell them, those are NATO attacks i believe those missile systems are at least supervised by NATO personnel, they are complicated where extensive training would be needed and skilled maintenance teams would be needed, i don't know how much patience Putin has before he attacks NATO assets, the Russians could start by shooting down NATO intel Drones in the black sea which help with targeting on Crimea.

You can go further back, if Western Countries had signed up to a defence pact against Germany as the Soviets asked for before the war there would have been no war at all, but those Western powers were hoping Hitler would attack the Soviets first.

Forum List

Back