Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

You sound exactly like BrokeLoser. You guys are being manipulated like marionettes.. doing EXACTLY what the corrupt powers behind the Duopoly want you to do.

They know full well that fear causes people to do things they ordinarily wouldn't do. You're falling for it.

Vote your conscience! If you truly, sincerely agree with the D candidate that you're voting for (especially on important issues) and if you truly believe he would make a good president, then go ahead and vote for that person.

But being manipulated into voting for a shitty candidate just out of fear that the slightly shittier candidate might win is why our country is going to hell in a handbasket. People are allowing themselves to be manipulated. Also, too many people still don't grok that we have a one-party system masquerading as two.

I'm not doing ANYTHING of the kind. I'm not even an American. I'm not "falling for anything".

I've been warning you fools that Donald Trump is a dangerous conman since the day he came down the escalator. I worked for lawyer for 30+ years, and bankers for more than 10 years before that. I was aware that Donald Trump was a con artist in 1985.

Not to mention, I've been very impressed with the job Joe Biden has done, as is the rest of the free world.

You Trump Cultists are the outliers. Nobody in the real world has any respect for you whatsoever.

the communist left cheated nearly 30 million votes. The honorable decent side needs a 100 million landslide to overcome. Not a bunch of snobbish pantyliners sitting on a fence babbling about tweets or “did not cut enough GOVT”. Are you all insane? Do you think this current regime is going to do anything that improves things in the US Long term? The answer is NO when the goal is to destroy the system. Then rebuild it a North Korea or Cuba.

There was no cheating. That's been proven over and over again.

The "honorable decent side" is sitting in the White House right now. The criminal conman is sitting in court.

There is no "communist left".

Trump is the guy trying to tear down your government to rebuid it as Russia, China or North Korea.

I'm not doing ANYTHING of the kind. I'm not even an American. I'm not "falling for anything".

I've been warning you fools that Donald Trump is a dangerous conman since the day he came down the escalator. I worked for lawyer for 30+ years, and bankers for more than 10 years before that. I was aware that Donald Trump was a con artist in 1985.

Not to mention, I've been very impressed with the job Joe Biden has done, as is the rest of the free world.

You Trump Cultists are the outliers. Nobody in the real world has any respect for you whatsoever.

Oh my word. 🤦‍♀️ Did you even read my post??? Apparently not. Re-read it!

I'm not a Trump person, I just finished telling you that I don't partake in the Duopoly at all, I'm not going to repeat my whole post again for you, just go back and read it. But take those hyper-partisan goggles off first, because clearly they're warping your ability to even comprehend posts.

Trump is the guy trying to tear down your government to rebuid it as Russia, China or North Korea.
It's ridiculous statements like this that rational people don't take you seriously.

Maybe you should spend more time looking at how Trudeau has fucked up your own country

Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?
Yes that is all true.

Well, that's just an obvious lie, whether YOU choose to think otherwise or not.

Maybe it's just that you've never voted. For those of us who have, there are almost always more than two choices on the ballot, You can also write someone in. Open your eyes.

You're right. It's not hyperbole. It just bullshit.

There are always more choices on the ballot, but that doesn't make them viable choices, nor are they likely to be elected. You're making a protest vote. Nothing more.

I've voted for the Rhinocerous Party. They touted themselves as thick skinned, short sighted, and charging around at anything that moves. The promised not to keep any of their election promises,

As we’re voting for clowns, choose the funniest!​

Founded in 1963, the Rhinoceros Party offers an almost credible alternative to voters disillusioned by traditional parties. Promising funnier lies of superior quality, our candidates are softer and more silky than any competitors' brand. Voting for real politicians does not get you anywhere? Change your strategy: vote for a fake one !​

Election# of candidates# of votes

But not when our Constitution was on the line.

Why don't you just take your misandryst feminazi fat Canuck ass into Downtown Toronto and get raped by one of the illegals you love so much.

You've never to Canada, have you? We don't have "illegals" in Canada. And women can walk around our cities without worrying about being raped. We don't have "illegals". We have immigrants.

What kind of piece of shit wishes for a woman to be raped????

The Canadian church has been under attack by sexual freaks since he slithered into Ottawa. Sorry, but when the government tells you what to preach from the pulpit, then that's where Christians MUST draw the line.

What the fuck are you blithering about?

What conspiracy theories are you listening to now?

You did not vote AGAINST “it”. Therefore you are FOR all in the list by DEFAULT.

Equivalent to NOT saving a struggling drowning child in a swimming pool as you walk by as it is not your problem, perhaps?
They do have the right to vote for whomever they choose, but the fact remains the country is in the he state it's in right now because of their foolishness.

"Be ye wise as serpents and harmless as doves" -- Jesus

You've never to Canada, have you? We don't have "illegals" in Canada. And women can walk around our cities without worrying about being raped. We don't have "illegals". We have immigrants.

What kind of piece of shit wishes for a woman to be raped????
You have a 100% open borders policy, and yes, I've been to the People's Republik of Canuckistan numerous times. I prefer the freedom of MY United States better. Oh, and just you, since you are a man-hating feminazi bitch!

You have a 100% open borders policy, and yes, I've been to the People's Republik of Canuckistan numerous times. I prefer the freedom of MY United States better. Oh, and just you, since you are a man-hating feminazi bitch!

Canada does a far better job making sure "illegals" can't get work in Canada.

What the fuck are you blithering about?

What conspiracy theories are you listening to now?
Guess you missed this.

Forum List

Back