Zombies

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The zombie legend was originally restricted to undead creatures wandering around with their arms out and working as slaves in Bella Lugosi movies until George Romero changed all that n the 50's with a low budget movie, Night of the living dead shot in New Jersey, that depicted the undead as aggressive creatures. Subsequent Hollywood stuff created the brain eating zombie hoard and that's where it stands today. My personal (and only) favorite is "Return of the living dead" that has a humorous plot instead of shock splatter.

The zombie legend was originally restricted to undead creatures wandering around with their arms out and working as slaves in Bella Lugosi movies until George Romero changed all that n the 50's with a low budget movie, Night of the living dead shot in New Jersey, that depicted the undead as aggressive creatures. Subsequent Hollywood stuff created the brain eating zombie hoard and that's where it stands today. My personal (and only) favorite is "Return of the living dead" that has a humorous plot instead of shock splatter.
"Return of The Living Dead Part 2" wasn't bad either.
Until "Zombieland" came along, I thought that was the best zombie movie. :)

Night of the Living Dead is on right now!

Zombie movies- I love them. And Return of the Living Dead is one of my favorites too.

Moooore BRAINS!

Zombies used to plod along and were easy to outrun.

Now they run. Fast.

Forum List

Back