Zip tie guy from Capitol riot gets 5 years

I think we all know by now what message Liberals are sending. Give Jan 6er's years in prison but if you are a FAT disgusting Liberal like Hillary, you walk scott free.. Keep it up Liberals. You think America is not watching. ....

I want ONE Liberal to say Hillary deserved more punishment than she got.
But...but... Hillary! :itsok:

His mother sounds like a wild one. And now her son goes to prison because she didn't raise him right. Didn't teach him how to protect himself from a snake oil salesman like Trump.
Yeah, talk about grooming. What you sow...

I'm surprised Democrats aren't calling for background checks on all zip tie purchases.

He didn't DO anything, did he? If the courts can sentence a man to 5 years on speculation, I can speculate that he had good intentions.
He broke into the Capitol Building in an attempt to kidnap US Congress people doing their job and certifying the election.

Years ago a civilian aid to then senator Teddy Kennedy tried to enter the Senate Office Building armed with fully automatic weapons, He was arrested and the charges were quietly dismissed.
As usual, you folks have to lie in order to defend something.....and once this lie is debunked, will you admit you were wrong? Nope...you will just deflect to another lie......

In 1986; that civilian aid to the Senator was actually his personal bodyguard....he was arrested for trying to check his guns at the Capitol....

"The bodyguard, Charles J. Stein Jr., 47, a former policeman from San Fernando, Calif., was arrested at the entrance of the Russell Senate Office Building after he asked police where he could put his Beretta and Uzi submachine guns and ammunition, Lt. Jeffrey Zanotti said. Stein was charged with various firearms violations and later released on his own recognizance. Stein, who is licensed to carry weapons in California but not in the District of Columbia, was placed under arrest."

Yea, totally the same situation as a bunch of insurrectionists storming the capitol to kidnap congressmen and "hang the VP" as they shouted.

Forum List

Back