Zionists kill Palestinian baby

your "information" is meaningless------the terms you use did not refer to the area of the world which is today------RAMALLAH-----it referred to an area in northern Gaza-------a civilization----of aegeans-----with a written language-----of a seafaring kind and somewhat war like-------they have nothing to do with "arabs". There was another nation deep in the Negev------sometimes called IDUMEA------that nation does not exist anymore either------you are so desperate that you are citing
nations that became NON-EXTANT more than 2000 years ago -------you should ask the pope to recognize the KINGDOM OF MONTEZUMA (its a lot more recent)

You're ranting, now.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but Zionism is the last desperate gasp of European Colonialism. It won't endure any more than any other European Apartheid State has endured.

The fact is, most of the world sees the Zionist entity as a mistake. One that creates unneeded strife so one group can pretend a magic sky fairy loves them the very best despite all the historical evidence to the contrary...

who "demanded backsies" ----and from whom was "backsies" demanded?
How long would the IDF have to sit on the black turd in Mecca-----speaking Hebrew and grilling Hebrew national hot dogs ---before the black turd of mecca became a kosher delicatessen?

You're squealing again.

The reality- Most young Israelis aren't as keen on this "Zionism' thing as their grandparents were.

they realize it's kind of stupid to live next to people who want to kill you because you stole their land, and it isn't even very good land to start with.

who "demanded backsies" ----and from whom was "backsies" demanded?
How long would the IDF have to sit on the black turd in Mecca-----speaking Hebrew and grilling Hebrew national hot dogs ---before the black turd of mecca became a kosher delicatessen?

You're squealing again.

The reality- Most young Israelis aren't as keen on this "Zionism' thing as their grandparents were.

they realize it's kind of stupid to live next to people who want to kill you because you stole their land, and it isn't even very good land to start with.

dream on

Where did this Palestinian child come from? Where is this Palestine you speak of? When was it a country? What was it's currency? Link me to a map showing Palestine. :rolleyes:

A dream for me, a nightmare for you.

Waves of young Israelis find a home in the former Nazi capital - The Washington Post

In Israel, critics are taking aim at one of the key reasons cited by young Israelis for moving here: The high cost of living in cities such as Tel Aviv compared with the affordability of cheap and shabby chic Berlin.

In recent weeks, the debate has found a focal point in the form of a now-notorious Facebook page, Olim Le Berlin — a name that plays on the Hebrew word commonly used to encourage immigration to Israel. It was launched anonymously by one recent arrival to Berlin — 25-year-old mobile app designer Naor Narkis, who last week revealed his identity in The Washington Post.

Where did this Palestinian child come from? Where is this Palestine you speak of? When was it a country? What was it's currency? Link me to a map showing Palestine. :rolleyes:

Again, when ISIS slaughters the Kurds (and good fucking riddance) I'm going to have to ask you to show me "Kurdistan" on a map.

The thread is about Palestine, Pee Winkle. Palestinians are a bunch of nomadic leeches. That's it, vermin.

Again, when ISIS slaughters the Kurds (and good fucking riddance) I'm going to have to ask you to show me "Kurdistan" on a map.

The thread is about Palestine, Pee Winkle. Palestinians are a bunch of nomadic leeches. That's it, vermin.

so are the kurds.... but don't let that stop you.

So are the Zionists, for that matter.

So why is any of this OUR problem?

well-----sassy----some poor kid did get burned-----the----- WHO done it---- is not clear at this point. The only evidence I have heard about is a word graffitied in Hebrew-----lots of arabs can write a word in Hebrew. Lots of arabs also hate each other. A few days ago a group of Israeli kids was attacked and a kid about 25 murdered by arabs. And that's the state of affairs over there.

so are the kurds.... but don't let that stop you.

So are the Zionists, for that matter.

So why is any of this OUR problem?

who asked YOU to be involved -----to whom does your "our" refer?

your "information" is meaningless------the terms you use did not refer to the area of the world which is today------RAMALLAH-----it referred to an area in northern Gaza-------a civilization----of aegeans-----with a written language-----of a seafaring kind and somewhat war like-------they have nothing to do with "arabs". There was another nation deep in the Negev------sometimes called IDUMEA------that nation does not exist anymore either------you are so desperate that you are citing
nations that became NON-EXTANT more than 2000 years ago -------you should ask the pope to recognize the KINGDOM OF MONTEZUMA (its a lot more recent)

You're ranting, now.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but Zionism is the last desperate gasp of European Colonialism. It won't endure any more than any other European Apartheid State has endured.

The fact is, most of the world sees the Zionist entity as a mistake. One that creates unneeded strife so one group can pretend a magic sky fairy loves them the very best despite all the historical evidence to the contrary...

It is not just "hard for me to grasp"-------your statement that "Zionism is some sort of European colonialist project"-----is idiotic------the Major theme of the bible is ZIONISM --------both the "old" testament and the "new" testament. Lots of
"things" can be seen as "mistakes"------you could be construed as a "mistake"
that should have been aborted at seven weeks

who asked YOU to be involved -----to whom does your "our" refer?

Every time you whiny Zionists try to influence OUR foreign policy. We've been bailing your sorry asses out for 40 years now.

really-----I hadn't noticed-------I began reading your literature long ago------
in fact when It first fell into my hands circa 1960 -----it was already OLD STUFF.
It was you guys DEMANDING control of government policy-----------since the 1930s -------------and whining ------and whining ------and whining "we don't care
what's going on in the world------so long as we can shoot our own rabbits and ducks"

It is not just "hard for me to grasp"-------your statement that "Zionism is some sort of European colonialist project"-----is idiotic------the Major theme of the bible is ZIONISM --------both the "old" testament and the "new" testament. Lots of
"things" can be seen as "mistakes"------you could be construed as a "mistake"
that should have been aborted at seven weeks

You ever notice how you Zionists can't really argue rationally when your fairy tales are challenged.

Frankly, most Christians interpret the bible as "God was done with you people!" So I guess it depends what bible you read and how you read it.

But when you take away the bronze age fairy tales, you have a bunch of Europeans taking shit away from people because they can.

really-----I hadn't noticed-------I began reading your literature long ago------
in fact when It first fell into my hands circa 1960 -----it was already OLD STUFF.
It was you guys DEMANDING control of government policy-----------since the 1930s -------------and whining ------and whining ------and whining "we don't care
what's going on in the world------so long as we can shoot our own rabbits and ducks"

Sister, it aint the 1930's, and the Palestinians aren't Hitler.

You stole their land. They want it back. It isn't our problem.

Sister, it aint the 1930's, and the Palestinians aren't Hitler.

You stole their land. They want it back. It isn't our problem.

your response is very shallow minded-----in fact ----the situation today is
far worse than things were in the 1930s and for lots MORE people------buy
true to form---you and yours can continue dancing on the piles of mutilated
and murdered--------I stole what? another idiot response, joey

No, it really isn't worse than the 1930's. A bunch of mobs roaming around a series of failed states is hardly the Axis.

I mean, yah, it sucks to live over there, but frankly, they chose that.

NOT. AMERICA'S. PROBLEM.

No, it really isn't worse than the 1930's. A bunch of mobs roaming around a series of failed states is hardly the Axis.

I mean, yah, it sucks to live over there, but frankly, they chose that.

NOT. AMERICA'S. PROBLEM.

ok----lots of you felt the same way in the 1930s----you have probably never read
the propaganda pamphlets that were floating around during that era-----very very isolationist--------"IT'S THEIR PROBLEM"-------as to failed states-----I got more news-----back then ----Germany and Italy and Japan were also failed states----Poland was falling apart too. You are playing like the entire middle east and iran are -----somehow STONE AGE------nope-----not at all

Forum List

Back