Zionist Cowards Revealed: Confessions of an Ex-IDF Soldier

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

Anti-Semitic losers can f*** off.
Thought you are against right-wing, fascists and oppression. Now we see you hypocrite praising the bombing ultra-hardline right-wing apartheid regime.
Incredible, those slaves of Zion, teaching us "tolerance".

"A video by B'Tselem shows the fence being erected and police preventing the passage of Palestinian pedestrians on the road. A Border Guard officer is seen directing a Palestinian man to the path, claiming that the paved road is intended "for Jews only"."

DSCN4235_wa.jpg

Ynetnews News - Hebron: Separate roads for Jews, Palestinians

IDF 'refusenik' indicts Israel's brutal occupation policies

The situations are, of course, unique, but some fundamental parallels exist, especially when it comes to racial/ethnic separation and a culture of demonization of those who speak out against it. Israel, via the IDF, has been maintaining a ''temporary'' occupation of the Palestinian territories for the last 45 years. Within this occupation, Jews are given a full—and even bolstered—set of rights and privileges, and Palestinians are given basically none. There are separate laws, separate court systems, separate land rights and separate voting privileges. And there is a culture, as there was in the U.S. in the 1960s, of concomitant discomfort with the situation and chiding of those who speak out too strongly against it.

"Now is not the time for change," we are told. "Do your IDF service, and try to change the system from within, through democratic means." But the very mention of democratic means overflows with hypocrisy, as it did when told to blacks and their allies in the U.S. South in the 1960s: Democracy is not democracy if it is denied to millions of people living under the ''democratic'' country’s rule.

Growing up in the U.S. with The Narrative, I internalized another element of the legacy of the civil rights movement: a country's law need not be obeyed if it violates a deeper law, a more moral law of equality, of justice, of freedom for all. And so I refuse to serve in the IDF, to give my seal of approval to the army's actions and to its central and primary task today: the maintenance of the occupation.

My protest is one that is both based on and carried out with the principles of nonviolence taught in the civil rights movement, lauded by my American Jewish community. If the American Jewish community is unwilling to seriously question the system of discrimination and segregation present in Israel and its non-temporary occupation or the normalization and glorification of violence that comes as part of a culture of unquestioning service in the IDF, then perhaps the time has come that we start teaching our youth the Anti-Narrative, the narrative of Blatt and Bloch and Leb, the narrative of "not now," the narrative of those Jews who stood by and did nothing as peoples' basic rights and dignity were systematically trampled by a supposed ''democratic'' system.

It’s generally In good form to identify the source of the material you are cutting and pasting.... while pretending it’s your own.

Why I Refuse to Serve in the IDF

LOL...this lecture on form from the likes of a career denial artist? I regret to inform you that there is no shortage of documentation to indict the IDF as craven cowards, bullies and bigoted killers of unarmed women and their children...feel that pride?

The situations are, of course, unique, but some fundamental parallels exist, especially when it comes to racial/ethnic separation and a culture of demonization of those who speak out against it. Israel, via the IDF, has been maintaining a ''temporary'' occupation of the Palestinian territories for the last 45 years. Within this occupation, Jews are given a full—and even bolstered—set of rights and privileges, and Palestinians are given basically none. There are separate laws, separate court systems, separate land rights and separate voting privileges. And there is a culture, as there was in the U.S. in the 1960s, of concomitant discomfort with the situation and chiding of those who speak out too strongly against it.

"Now is not the time for change," we are told. "Do your IDF service, and try to change the system from within, through democratic means." But the very mention of democratic means overflows with hypocrisy, as it did when told to blacks and their allies in the U.S. South in the 1960s: Democracy is not democracy if it is denied to millions of people living under the ''democratic'' country’s rule.

Growing up in the U.S. with The Narrative, I internalized another element of the legacy of the civil rights movement: a country's law need not be obeyed if it violates a deeper law, a more moral law of equality, of justice, of freedom for all. And so I refuse to serve in the IDF, to give my seal of approval to the army's actions and to its central and primary task today: the maintenance of the occupation.

My protest is one that is both based on and carried out with the principles of nonviolence taught in the civil rights movement, lauded by my American Jewish community. If the American Jewish community is unwilling to seriously question the system of discrimination and segregation present in Israel and its non-temporary occupation or the normalization and glorification of violence that comes as part of a culture of unquestioning service in the IDF, then perhaps the time has come that we start teaching our youth the Anti-Narrative, the narrative of Blatt and Bloch and Leb, the narrative of "not now," the narrative of those Jews who stood by and did nothing as peoples' basic rights and dignity were systematically trampled by a supposed ''democratic'' system.

It’s generally In good form to identify the source of the material you are cutting and pasting.... while pretending it’s your own.

LOL...this lecture on form from the likes of a career denial artist? I regret to inform you that there is no shortage of documentation to indict the IDF as craven cowards, bullies and bigoted killers of unarmed women and their children...feel that pride?

I understand you're incensed at being called out for plagiarizing entire portions of an article I provided the link to.

I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings. Your dishonesty is yours to deal with.

I understand you're incensed at being called out for plagiarizing entire portions of an article I provided the link to.

I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings. Your dishonesty is yours to deal with.

I've noticed this pathetic strategy here more than once...are you so terribly ill-equipped for debate that you are predisposed to cast these idiotic implications that I am somehow angry or agitated by the likes of you? You are merely another anonymous component of a denial chorus...

I've noticed this pathetic strategy here more than once...are you so terribly ill-equipped for debate that you are predisposed to cast these idiotic implications that I am somehow angry or agitated by the likes of you? You are merely another anonymous component of a denial chorus...

Now, now, Louie. I do find it ironic, and really silly, that you whine about "debate" when your tactics involve plagiarizing material you cut and paste pretending its your own.

Zionist Cowards Revealed

The cowardly, vile Zionist Jews are revealed for what they are: useless in the battlefield. By no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate force.

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim). But what I saw of the IDF definitely confirms the above: they are fucking cowards, capable only of picking on the weak and helpless. At the end of my basic training I refused to swear the oath of allegiance. I wanted nothing to do with this army of bullies.

Look at these cowards. Eternally corrupt, they could never win even the most modest battle. Contrast these criminal minds to real bravery and heroism, the bravery of a middle-aged woman risking her life in the line of fire:

The smoke from the bombs is still in the air; the live fire is continuously coming in. Yet, she risks her life to help this man, helping to move him out of danger. If there are tears to be shed, it is the tears arising from the depths of the heart at the sight of her incredible heroism.

Then, as this woman is so heroic, so brave, so fearless, what, then, about these men?

Or, is it all a mere show, to gain sympathy from the world? In either case it is eternally corrupt for a soldier to be caught in such a pose. No wonder they assassinated Gen. Patton. He would have purged their wretched souls from their hide-outs and enclaves. It was Patton that had it right, not Hitler, whom they let live.

Knowing that they were under fire from resistance fighters, what do the Zionists do? They use human shields in the form of blindfolded youths. This never happens with the resistance: never. There is no a single comparative picture in existence showing Palestinian people doing this to their fellows:

In this most current aggression the Zionists have been caught doing the same, which is using ‘captured’ people as shields so they will not be engaged by the resistance.

This arch-Zionist coward is one of the terrorists who was subdued on the Mavi Marmara. Could there be anyone more evidently in fear, more cowardly and useless, as this supposed IDF soldier?

How can the hedonistic, wretched Zionist Jews, mere bullies, stand up against such a fighting force? “All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns.” These are the words of Ken O’Keefe, a former US Marine who was just deported from Israel after surviving the Mavi Marmara massacre.

It was the brave ex-Marien O’Keefe who subdued him.

Clearly, then, there is no such thing as a Jewish soldier. They do not have the capacity to fight. A mere street gang with guns, all they can do is attack and destroy people who have no means of defense. Unless they can operate through treachery the Zionists simply do not have the backbone to fight their own battles. By nature Jews are cowards and in his regard completely spineless, as is clearly demonstrated by the photography.

This is what the Jew can do, which is to attack and brutalize women: Real tough-guys, aren’t they, as the put strangleholds on women, pull on their hair, and push them to the ground. This is the real nature of the so-called Israeli Army. Too,. they do known how to rape the women of Palestine while also attacking pregnant women, even cutting open their wombs and murdering their fetuses.

The Jew cowards come in all forms and ages, like this little skull-capped Jewish bully boy and the filthy arch-Zionist woman.

What do you call a soldier who, from a range of 80 meters, shoots at two youngsters – not yet 18 – who are passing by? What do you call the soldier who took aim and fired? And what do you call the public from which that soldier came, a soldier who shoots people as though death were a knock-down target in a shooting gallery at a country fair? Who shoots people from such a long distance, nameless beneath his helmet, shooting at people with names who fall to the ground? They won’t be going to school anymore. Their mothers will never talk to them again. Their fathers will say nothing to them anymore.

What do you call a soldier who shoots two teenagers who are passing by, dozens of meters from him, schoolbags in tow? Is he supposed to shoot, even if their heads are covered with the colors of Palestine? Even if they support the army’s expulsion from the territories? What do you call that soldier?

You call him a coward.

read more: Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com
What do you call a soldier who takes out two Islamic terrorist animals? A great shot. I hope he gets an award for this.

Zionist Cowards Revealed

The cowardly, vile Zionist Jews are revealed for what they are: useless in the battlefield. By no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate force.

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim). But what I saw of the IDF definitely confirms the above: they are fucking cowards, capable only of picking on the weak and helpless. At the end of my basic training I refused to swear the oath of allegiance. I wanted nothing to do with this army of bullies.

Look at these cowards. Eternally corrupt, they could never win even the most modest battle. Contrast these criminal minds to real bravery and heroism, the bravery of a middle-aged woman risking her life in the line of fire:

The smoke from the bombs is still in the air; the live fire is continuously coming in. Yet, she risks her life to help this man, helping to move him out of danger. If there are tears to be shed, it is the tears arising from the depths of the heart at the sight of her incredible heroism.

Then, as this woman is so heroic, so brave, so fearless, what, then, about these men?

Or, is it all a mere show, to gain sympathy from the world? In either case it is eternally corrupt for a soldier to be caught in such a pose. No wonder they assassinated Gen. Patton. He would have purged their wretched souls from their hide-outs and enclaves. It was Patton that had it right, not Hitler, whom they let live.

Knowing that they were under fire from resistance fighters, what do the Zionists do? They use human shields in the form of blindfolded youths. This never happens with the resistance: never. There is no a single comparative picture in existence showing Palestinian people doing this to their fellows:

In this most current aggression the Zionists have been caught doing the same, which is using ‘captured’ people as shields so they will not be engaged by the resistance.

This arch-Zionist coward is one of the terrorists who was subdued on the Mavi Marmara. Could there be anyone more evidently in fear, more cowardly and useless, as this supposed IDF soldier?

How can the hedonistic, wretched Zionist Jews, mere bullies, stand up against such a fighting force? “All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns.” These are the words of Ken O’Keefe, a former US Marine who was just deported from Israel after surviving the Mavi Marmara massacre.

Clearly, then, there is no such thing as a Jewish soldier. They do not have the capacity to fight. A mere street gang with guns, all they can do is attack and destroy people who have no means of defense. Unless they can operate through treachery the Zionists simply do not have the backbone to fight their own battles. By nature Jews are cowards and in his regard completely spineless, as is clearly demonstrated by the photography.

This is what the Jew can do, which is to attack and brutalize women: Real tough-guys, aren’t they, as the put strangleholds on women, pull on their hair, and push them to the ground. This is the real nature of the so-called Israeli Army. Too,. they do known how to rape the women of Palestine while also attacking pregnant women, even cutting open their wombs and murdering their fetuses.

The Jew cowards come in all forms and ages, like this little skull-capped Jewish bully boy and the filthy arch-Zionist woman.

What do you call a soldier who, from a range of 80 meters, shoots at two youngsters – not yet 18 – who are passing by? What do you call the soldier who took aim and fired? And what do you call the public from which that soldier came, a soldier who shoots people as though death were a knock-down target in a shooting gallery at a country fair? Who shoots people from such a long distance, nameless beneath his helmet, shooting at people with names who fall to the ground? They won’t be going to school anymore. Their mothers will never talk to them again. Their fathers will say nothing to them anymore.

What do you call a soldier who shoots two teenagers who are passing by, dozens of meters from him, schoolbags in tow? Is he supposed to shoot, even if their heads are covered with the colors of Palestine? Even if they support the army’s expulsion from the territories? What do you call that soldier?

You call him a coward.

Wow... bookmarked.

Zionist Cowards Revealed

You call him a coward.

Has he been beheaded yet?
Oh! Wait! He criticized Israel, not one of the Arab shit holes.

You are a pathetic little man Ventura. You made up an entire story and then try to quote it to Haaretz! First a quote in Haaretz would never use the word fucking.

Seriously get a life (or just kill yourself) you truly are a loser

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are a pathetic little man Ventura. You made up an entire story and then try to quote it to Haaretz! First a quote in Haaretz would never use the word fucking.

Seriously get a life (or just kill yourself) you truly are a loser

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
C'mon, Mr. Venting makes you feel better about yourself.

WHAT PART OF THIS SENTENCE ELUDES YOU?

" the ceremony in which soldiers who have completed basic training swear allegiance to the country and the army in which they serve."

The oath follows basic training, it doesn't precede it!!! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONCE YET AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF REPETITION: Weckmann's story is reinforced by many more like from reporters...doctors...aid-workers...and ex-reservists

No part of that eludes me, but You totally missed this introduction to his "testimony":

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: "When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim)"

Th Hashbaa (allegiance) ceremony is for the 18 yo Israeli soldiers, not the 35 years old immigrants who must give their oath before receiving any training.
An 18 yo immigrant from Russia, Yemen, US or Ethiopia will go through the ceremony, while a 35 yo will give the oath before joining the training and reserves with those who already gave it at the ceremony.
It has a lot to do with a majority of older immigrants having already served in their teens in armies of other countries. The procedure and bureaucracy for such people is different - the analogy is false.

All I did was deal with the problem in his opening statement. What followed sounded much like the typical Egyptian propaganda.

" the ceremony in which soldiers who have completed basic training swear allegiance to the country and the army in which they serve."

The oath follows basic training, it doesn't precede it!!! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONCE YET AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF REPETITION: Weckmann's story is reinforced by many more like from reporters...doctors...aid-workers...and ex-reservists

No part of that eludes me, but You totally missed this introduction to his "testimony":

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: "When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim)"

Th Hashbaa (allegiance) ceremony is for the 18 yo Israeli soldiers, not the 35 years old immigrants who must give their oath before receiving any training.
An 18 yo immigrant from Russia, Yemen, US or Ethiopia will go through the ceremony, while a 35 yo will give the oath before joining the training and reserves with those who already gave it at the ceremony.
It has a lot to do with a majority of older immigrants having already served in their teens in armies of other countries. The procedure and bureaucracy for such people is different - the analogy is false.

All I did was deal with the problem in his opening statement. What followed sounded much like the typical Egyptian propaganda.

Unfortunately Weckmann's accounts are identical to those of hundreds of IDF refuseniks...hence we can assume that he is indeed telling the truth and that you are a typical obscurantist...

Unfortunately Weckmann's accounts are identical to those of hundreds of IDF refuseniks...hence we can assume that he is indeed telling the truth and that you are a typical obscurantist...
Wow...big words for such a small brain. Do your homework:

LOL!!!! I wonder if this woefully under-educated twit realizes that Israeli leaders financed and politically sponsored Islamic Hamas against the secular PLO??? Probably not...

LOL!!!! I wonder if this woefully under-educated twit realizes that Israeli leaders financed and politically sponsored Islamic Hamas against the secular PLO??? Probably not...

Yes of course, just like the US indirectly helped Ben Laden and the Taliban expel the Russians, not knowing what comes next was far worse. What's your point Achmed? Yet another epic fail.

Yes of course, just like the US indirectly helped Ben Laden and the Taliban expel the Russians, not knowing what comes next was far worse. What's your point Achmed? Yet another epic fail.

"indirectly helped Bin Laden" you mindless drone???? Bin Laden was a CIA asset fool....are you implying that Israeli leaders sponsored Hamas because they expected compliance or because the group served a convenient propaganda need? You are so out of your element here...try posting on the BARNEY&FRIENDS website monkey-boy...

"indirectly helped Bin Laden" you mindless drone???? Bin Laden was a CIA asset fool....are you implying that Israeli leaders sponsored Hamas because they expected compliance or because the group served a convenient propaganda need? You are so out of your element here...try posting on the BARNEY&FRIENDS website monkey-boy...

Ah shadap jihadi fool! Bin Laden was not a "CIA Asset", the US funneled weapons using "middle men" to rebel groups there and Bin Laden and his gang were one of them. As usual you missed the point entirely because you were too busy scribbling your usual ignorant nonsense.

Forum List

Back