Jewish Arrogance and Moral Hypocrisy #101

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
Israel is unique in many respects that deserve long-overdo scrutiny and condemnation...perhaps the most notable feature of the popular narratives that almost everyone is familiar with to some extent is the absolute absence of even a shred of truth. No other nation/state on the planet has generated such conscious distortions and outright lies about the details under which it came into statehood. The lies have been in circulation for so long that for the most part they are uncritically accepted, and form the basis for opinions about the Arab/Israeli impasse, and which party is at fault.
For the vast majority of the American public, who are media-conditioned to believe that their opinions of world events are arrived at based upon a sober accounting of the relevant facts being transmitted, you are in for quite a rude awakening. Students of modern propaganda techniques and the specific use of media-filters to transmit the descriptions of a notorious rogue terror-state shelling Gazan civilians should pay close attention to the most prominent news outlets, and the clear pattern of overt bias...Goebbells would smile approvingly. In every mainstream media-outlet the depictions of Israel are deliberately distorted to make it appear as if the Jews only want peace, and are reluctant defenders of their perpetually besieged nation. This is the sum of decades of conscious opinion-molding and ridiculous levels of distortion. The media will not call the Israelis criminal occupiers or detail the extent to which they arrogantly flout any international legal authority. They will not discuss the brazen land theft and networks of illegal Jewish settlements---the most provocative catalyst for violence. Contrast the assault on Syrian civilians by the Assad regime: across the U.S. media spectrum there was outrage and indignation that Syria could shell civilians and murder scores of defenseless children...even the magnificent hypocrite Obama shook his crooked finger at the rest of the world for standing on the sidelines...however note the radical bout-face when the Israeli war-machine turns its full-force on Gaza...we watch shells strike in densely concentrated civilian neighborhoods, while the news anchors slyly invoke defensive rhetoric for the human rights crimes we are witnessing. The cowardly Jews shelled hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. When Syria does this they are a savage terrorist state...when the Jews do it they are exercising "self-defense"...

The international community has made it clear that virtually the entire world considers the Israeli occupied territories to be illegal and contrary to the principles of international law. Every year since 1967 (up until the Oslo Process started), the UN General Assembly passed the same resolution (always with lopsided votes like 150-2), stating that Israel is obligated to vacate the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, in accordance with UN Resolution 242.
The only reason that Israel is able to maintain its occupation of Palestinian land is that the U.S. routinely vetoes every Security Council resolution that would insist that Israel live up to its obligations under international law.

• Banned
Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

An all-out war against Israel would be ill-advised...its one consideration for the coward Bibi to wave his 'nukes card'...quite another for a follow-through
I meant israel vs palestine. He wouldn't need nukes for those savages

Oh you mean the 'savages' who resided in historic Palestine in overwhelming majority for 13---count em Ira---centuries before a pack of eastern European Khazars conducted an ethnic cleansing, robbed them blind and re-named it Israel...? Those 'savages'???

Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

An all-out war against Israel would be ill-advised...its one consideration for the coward Bibi to wave his 'nukes card'...quite another for a follow-through

Oh you mean the 'savages' who resided in historic Palestine in overwhelming majority for 13---count em Ira---centuries before a pack of eastern European Khazars conducted an ethnic cleansing, robbed them blind and re-named it Israel...? Those 'savages'???

That’s so silly, Louie. Obviously you’re ignorant of the history surrounding the area and the various invasions by various groups with the resulting shifts in population.

Spend some additional time at your madrassah — count em — doing your homework.

Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

I was referring to the palies..
I don't really get off on discussing their bullshit. I'm just tired of hearing the bitching..
That's why I say go to war and be done with it ;)

• Banned
Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

I don't really get off on discussing their bullshit. I'm just tired of hearing the bitching..

'their bitching?" Possibly you should try living under a criminal occupation...see if the impulse to bitch or fight back appears

Israel is unique in many respects that deserve long-overdo scrutiny and condemnation...perhaps the most notable feature of the popular narratives that almost everyone is familiar with to some extent is the absolute absence of even a shred of truth. No other nation/state on the planet has generated such conscious distortions and outright lies about the details under which it came into statehood. The lies have been in circulation for so long that for the most part they are uncritically accepted, and form the basis for opinions about the Arab/Israeli impasse, and which party is at fault.
For the vast majority of the American public, who are media-conditioned to believe that their opinions of world events are arrived at based upon a sober accounting of the relevant facts being transmitted, you are in for quite a rude awakening. Students of modern propaganda techniques and the specific use of media-filters to transmit the descriptions of a notorious rogue terror-state shelling Gazan civilians should pay close attention to the most prominent news outlets, and the clear pattern of overt bias...Goebbells would smile approvingly. In every mainstream media-outlet the depictions of Israel are deliberately distorted to make it appear as if the Jews only want peace, and are reluctant defenders of their perpetually besieged nation. This is the sum of decades of conscious opinion-molding and ridiculous levels of distortion. The media will not call the Israelis criminal occupiers or detail the extent to which they arrogantly flout any international legal authority. They will not discuss the brazen land theft and networks of illegal Jewish settlements---the most provocative catalyst for violence. Contrast the assault on Syrian civilians by the Assad regime: across the U.S. media spectrum there was outrage and indignation that Syria could shell civilians and murder scores of defenseless children...even the magnificent hypocrite Obama shook his crooked finger at the rest of the world for standing on the sidelines...however note the radical bout-face when the Israeli war-machine turns its full-force on Gaza...we watch shells strike in densely concentrated civilian neighborhoods, while the news anchors slyly invoke defensive rhetoric for the human rights crimes we are witnessing. The cowardly Jews shelled hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. When Syria does this they are a savage terrorist state...when the Jews do it they are exercising "self-defense"...

The international community has made it clear that virtually the entire world considers the Israeli occupied territories to be illegal and contrary to the principles of international law. Every year since 1967 (up until the Oslo Process started), the UN General Assembly passed the same resolution (always with lopsided votes like 150-2), stating that Israel is obligated to vacate the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, in accordance with UN Resolution 242.
The only reason that Israel is able to maintain its occupation of Palestinian land is that the U.S. routinely vetoes every Security Council resolution that would insist that Israel live up to its obligations under international law.

“The cowardly Jews shelled hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. When Syria does this they are a savage terrorist state...when the Jews do it they are exercising "self-defense"...

When your Islamic terrorist heroes wage war from “hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. “ those places become war targets.

Do you believe Islamic terrorists have an entitlement to wage war without consequence?

What else can we help you with?

Fuck the U.N.
Let them go to war

'their bitching?" Possibly you should try living under a criminal occupation...see if the impulse to bitch or fight back appears
I would understand fighting the "occupiers" more than killing innocents and whining all the time.

I would understand fighting the "occupiers" more than killing innocents and whining all the time.

Seems to me the lion's share of 'whining' emanates from the Israelis and their cheering section...explain how a civilian population without a sufficient military deterrent fights back against these pirates? They have an Army, Navy and Air-Force...state-of-the-art weapons thanks to U.S. taxpayers...by contrast the Palestinians have some bottle rockets...only the most preferential coward would consider this a threat, but the Israelis are cowards and thieves of unimaginable proportions, and it is in their vested interest to portray themselves as 'reluctant defenders' rather than 'marauding oppressors"

“The cowardly Jews shelled hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. When Syria does this they are a savage terrorist state...when the Jews do it they are exercising "self-defense"...

When your Islamic terrorist heroes wage war from “hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. “ those places become war targets.

Do you believe Islamic terrorists have an entitlement to wage war without consequence?

That widely circulated lie was debunked by those on the ground, including doctors treating the injured on scene...literally everything you people spout is a lie...you couldn't tell the truth if your very life depended on it! Who would be predisposed to lie as a way of life other than people to who the truth was a grave threat...

Seems to me the lion's share of 'whining' emanates from the Israelis and their cheering section...explain how a civilian population without a sufficient military deterrent fights back against these pirates? They have an Army, Navy and Air-Force...state-of-the-art weapons thanks to U.S. taxpayers...by contrast the Palestinians have some bottle rockets...only the most preferential coward would consider this a threat, but the Israelis are cowards and thieves of unimaginable proportions, and it is in their vested interest to portray themselves as 'reluctant defenders' rather than 'marauding oppressors"
I am aware they would have no chance. But neither did the Germans at the battle of Tannenberg or the Englishmen at agincourt..
Point is, they look like little pussies shooting rockets and guns at civilians and bitching the whole time.
Do something about it.

That widely circulated lie was debunked by those on the ground, including doctors treating the injured on scene...literally everything you people spout is a lie...you couldn't tell the truth if your very life depended on it! Who would be predisposed to lie as a way of life other than people to who the truth was a grave threat...

Some 2,256 Palestinians were killed during the July-August conflict, of whom 1,563 were civilians, according to U.N. figures. On the Israeli side, 66 soldiers and five civilians died. The lopsided tolls have fueled foreign criticism of Israel and Palestinian calls for war-crimes suits.

Monday's report suggested the IDF looked to minimize the risk to their own troops even if that meant harming civilians.

An infantry sergeant is quoted as saying that, once Israel deemed civilians had mostly fled an area of operations, "there weren't really any rules of engagement".

"The idea was, if you spot something, shoot," he said."If you shoot someone in Gaza it's cool, no big deal."

Israel questioned the methodology and motivations behind the report. "Unfortunately, as in the past, Breaking the Silence has refused to provide the IDF with any proof of their claims," a military spokeswoman said.

"This pattern ... indicates that contrary to their claims this organization does not act with the intention of correcting any wrongdoings they allegedly uncovered."

Source: Haaretz

I am aware they would have no chance. But neither did the Germans at the battle of Tannenberg or the Englishmen at agincourt..
Point is, they look like little pussies shooting rockets and guns at civilians and bitching the whole time.
Do something about it.

And what would you suggest they do? Lie down and permit the Jews to continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? You are in no viable position to judge them unless you can understand what they live under...the scathing irony is you complain about them shooting rockets at civilians, but Israel can lob depleted uranium...nerve gases and cluster shells into Gaza for weeks on end, and the Jews here in America cheer...Israel's business is killing civilians, its a terror strategy aimed at driving them out and taking their property...

I note with amusement your total lack of supporting evidence.

I note with amusement your ignorance regarding the supported evidence of your Islamic terrorist heroes using ”hospitals...mosques...UN Refugee shelters...outdoor markets...Red Cross compounds...Day-Care centers...schools...etc. “ as places to wage war. There are many threads in this forum where that evidence has been presented.

You can use the search function with the phrase “Hamas fires rockets from UN funded school” to get you started.

What else can we help you with, Louie?

Do something about it.

And what would you suggest they do? Lie down and permit the Jews to continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? You are in no viable position to judge them unless you can understand what they live under...the scathing irony is you complain about them shooting rockets at civilians, but Israel can lob depleted uranium...nerve gases and cluster shells into Gaza for weeks on end, and the Jews here in America cheer...Israel's business is killing civilians, its a terror strategy aimed at driving them out and taking their property...
Anything would be better than killing innocent civilians. Pretty sure that won't work. It's beyond stupid. Of course, they are stupid. They elected a terrorist group to lead them..
I am aware israel is bad. But you are obviously biased and I'm not interested in an anti israel circle jerk. Lol

Do something about it.

Well actually, Louie, if you read the Hamas Charter, you will find that your Islamic terrorist heroes have written out their intentions toward the Jewish people to include not just: “continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? “, but to kill every last Jew by driving them into the sea with gunfire.

Do something about it.

Anything would be better than killing innocent civilians. Pretty sure that won't work. It's beyond stupid. Of course, they are stupid. They elected a terrorist group to lead them..
I am aware israel is bad. But you are obviously biased and I'm not interested in an anti israel circle jerk. Lol

They elected a 'terrorist?' What do you assume Netanyahu is amigo??? Unless I misunderstood shelling soft targets and killing civilians wholesale is a definition of state terrorism...Israel was virtually baptized in terror...of course I'm 'biased' because I understand what these monsters do to a weaker people...would you be biased against the SS and Gestapo?

Do something about it.

Well actually, Louie, if you read the Hamas Charter, you will find that your Islamic terrorist heroes have written out their intentions toward the Jewish people to include not just: “continue to inflict collective punishment...herd them like animals on their own lands? Confiscate their homes? Kill their children? “, but to kill every last Jew by driving them into the sea with gunfire.

Really dummy? Now ask yourself why the Israeli leadership politically sponsored and financed Islamic Hamas over the secular PLO?...please spare me the tepid 'drive the Jews into the sea" line...go away

Forum List

Back