Zionist Cowards Revealed: Confessions of an Ex-IDF Soldier

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
Zionist Cowards Revealed

The cowardly, vile Zionist Jews are revealed for what they are: useless in the battlefield. By no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate force.

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim). But what I saw of the IDF definitely confirms the above: they are fucking cowards, capable only of picking on the weak and helpless. At the end of my basic training I refused to swear the oath of allegiance. I wanted nothing to do with this army of bullies.

Look at these cowards. Eternally corrupt, they could never win even the most modest battle. Contrast these criminal minds to real bravery and heroism, the bravery of a middle-aged woman risking her life in the line of fire:

The smoke from the bombs is still in the air; the live fire is continuously coming in. Yet, she risks her life to help this man, helping to move him out of danger. If there are tears to be shed, it is the tears arising from the depths of the heart at the sight of her incredible heroism.

Then, as this woman is so heroic, so brave, so fearless, what, then, about these men?

Or, is it all a mere show, to gain sympathy from the world? In either case it is eternally corrupt for a soldier to be caught in such a pose. No wonder they assassinated Gen. Patton. He would have purged their wretched souls from their hide-outs and enclaves. It was Patton that had it right, not Hitler, whom they let live.

Knowing that they were under fire from resistance fighters, what do the Zionists do? They use human shields in the form of blindfolded youths. This never happens with the resistance: never. There is no a single comparative picture in existence showing Palestinian people doing this to their fellows:

In this most current aggression the Zionists have been caught doing the same, which is using ā€˜capturedā€™ people as shields so they will not be engaged by the resistance.

This arch-Zionist coward is one of the terrorists who was subdued on the Mavi Marmara. Could there be anyone more evidently in fear, more cowardly and useless, as this supposed IDF soldier?

How can the hedonistic, wretched Zionist Jews, mere bullies, stand up against such a fighting force? ā€œAll I saw in Israel was cowards with guns.ā€ These are the words of Ken Oā€™Keefe, a former US Marine who was just deported from Israel after surviving the Mavi Marmara massacre.

It was the brave ex-Marien Oā€™Keefe who subdued him.

Clearly, then, there is no such thing as a Jewish soldier. They do not have the capacity to fight. A mere street gang with guns, all they can do is attack and destroy people who have no means of defense. Unless they can operate through treachery the Zionists simply do not have the backbone to fight their own battles. By nature Jews are cowards and in his regard completely spineless, as is clearly demonstrated by the photography.

This is what the Jew can do, which is to attack and brutalize women: Real tough-guys, arenā€™t they, as the put strangleholds on women, pull on their hair, and push them to the ground. This is the real nature of the so-called Israeli Army. Too,. they do known how to rape the women of Palestine while also attacking pregnant women, even cutting open their wombs and murdering their fetuses.

The Jew cowards come in all forms and ages, like this little skull-capped Jewish bully boy and the filthy arch-Zionist woman.

What do you call a soldier who, from a range of 80 meters, shoots at two youngsters ā€“ not yet 18 ā€“ who are passing by? What do you call the soldier who took aim and fired? And what do you call the public from which that soldier came, a soldier who shoots people as though death were a knock-down target in a shooting gallery at a country fair? Who shoots people from such a long distance, nameless beneath his helmet, shooting at people with names who fall to the ground? They wonā€™t be going to school anymore. Their mothers will never talk to them again. Their fathers will say nothing to them anymore.

What do you call a soldier who shoots two teenagers who are passing by, dozens of meters from him, schoolbags in tow? Is he supposed to shoot, even if their heads are covered with the colors of Palestine? Even if they support the armyā€™s expulsion from the territories? What do you call that soldier?

You call him a coward.

read more: Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com

Zionist Cowards Revealed

The cowardly, vile Zionist Jews are revealed for what they are: useless in the battlefield. By no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate force.

Comment by Bernard Weckmann: When I lived in Israel I was forced to serve in the IDF. Since I was already 35 years old at the time I immigrated I was not required to do more than serving in the reserves (miluim). But what I saw of the IDF definitely confirms the above: they are fucking cowards, capable only of picking on the weak and helpless. At the end of my basic training I refused to swear the oath of allegiance. I wanted nothing to do with this army of bullies.

Look at these cowards. Eternally corrupt, they could never win even the most modest battle. Contrast these criminal minds to real bravery and heroism, the bravery of a middle-aged woman risking her life in the line of fire:

The smoke from the bombs is still in the air; the live fire is continuously coming in. Yet, she risks her life to help this man, helping to move him out of danger. If there are tears to be shed, it is the tears arising from the depths of the heart at the sight of her incredible heroism.

Then, as this woman is so heroic, so brave, so fearless, what, then, about these men?

Or, is it all a mere show, to gain sympathy from the world? In either case it is eternally corrupt for a soldier to be caught in such a pose. No wonder they assassinated Gen. Patton. He would have purged their wretched souls from their hide-outs and enclaves. It was Patton that had it right, not Hitler, whom they let live.

Knowing that they were under fire from resistance fighters, what do the Zionists do? They use human shields in the form of blindfolded youths. This never happens with the resistance: never. There is no a single comparative picture in existence showing Palestinian people doing this to their fellows:

In this most current aggression the Zionists have been caught doing the same, which is using ā€˜capturedā€™ people as shields so they will not be engaged by the resistance.

This arch-Zionist coward is one of the terrorists who was subdued on the Mavi Marmara. Could there be anyone more evidently in fear, more cowardly and useless, as this supposed IDF soldier?

How can the hedonistic, wretched Zionist Jews, mere bullies, stand up against such a fighting force? ā€œAll I saw in Israel was cowards with guns.ā€ These are the words of Ken Oā€™Keefe, a former US Marine who was just deported from Israel after surviving the Mavi Marmara massacre.

It was the brave ex-Marien Oā€™Keefe who subdued him.

Clearly, then, there is no such thing as a Jewish soldier. They do not have the capacity to fight. A mere street gang with guns, all they can do is attack and destroy people who have no means of defense. Unless they can operate through treachery the Zionists simply do not have the backbone to fight their own battles. By nature Jews are cowards and in his regard completely spineless, as is clearly demonstrated by the photography.

This is what the Jew can do, which is to attack and brutalize women: Real tough-guys, arenā€™t they, as the put strangleholds on women, pull on their hair, and push them to the ground. This is the real nature of the so-called Israeli Army. Too,. they do known how to rape the women of Palestine while also attacking pregnant women, even cutting open their wombs and murdering their fetuses.

The Jew cowards come in all forms and ages, like this little skull-capped Jewish bully boy and the filthy arch-Zionist woman.

What do you call a soldier who, from a range of 80 meters, shoots at two youngsters ā€“ not yet 18 ā€“ who are passing by? What do you call the soldier who took aim and fired? And what do you call the public from which that soldier came, a soldier who shoots people as though death were a knock-down target in a shooting gallery at a country fair? Who shoots people from such a long distance, nameless beneath his helmet, shooting at people with names who fall to the ground? They wonā€™t be going to school anymore. Their mothers will never talk to them again. Their fathers will say nothing to them anymore.

What do you call a soldier who shoots two teenagers who are passing by, dozens of meters from him, schoolbags in tow? Is he supposed to shoot, even if their heads are covered with the colors of Palestine? Even if they support the armyā€™s expulsion from the territories? What do you call that soldier?

You call him a coward.

read more: Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and the zionist shills that have penetrated this thread can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.hee hee.

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

Anti-Semitic losers can f*** off.

Where did this come from? what is the source? I looked up his name in Google and found it led me to a bunch of hitler-was-right postings

There are lots of jews who have problems with the IDF. Big deal. My tour group leader was a peace now type who had lots to say about bibi. Israel is a democracy. you have lots of opinions there

There is only one way to settle this.

Pit the pathetic creature that calls itself Ventura 77 against a member of the IDF and see who pisses in his lederhosen.

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

...yet another devastating refutation...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ā€œBy no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate forceā€

Well actually, Louie, you should have that discussion with the various Arab-Moslem armies which tried and failed to drive the Jews into the sea.

Although, I have to be less than impressed with your cut and paste gee-had of none.

• Banned
Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

Well actually, Louie, you should have that discussion with the various Arab-Moslem armies which tried and failed to drive the Jews into the sea.

Although, I have to be less than impressed with your cut and paste gee-had of none.

Right on cue...of all the myths fabricated by the spineless, cowardly Jews my personal favorite is the 'five Arab armies' lie...

The "Invading Arab Armies" Israeli Zionist myth debunked!
Rasheed Khalidi in "The Iron Cage"
"To revisit one of the most important of these myths about the infant state of Israel, the number of Arab armies that invaded Israel after it's establishment is described in a range of standard accounts as ranging from five to seven. However, there were only seven independent Arab states in 1948 (some hardly independent, and some hardly sates in any meaningful sense of the word), two of which,Saudi Arabia and Yemen, did not even have regular armies and no means of getting any armed forces they might have had to Palestine.Beyond his, of the five Arab regular Arab regular armies, one(That of Lebanon) never crossed the international frontier with Palestine,two(those of Iraq and Transjordan) scrupulously refrained from crossing the frontiers of the Jewish state laid down in the United Nation plan as per secret Jordanian understandings with both Britain and the Zionist leadership and thus never "invaded" Israel, and one ( that of Syria) made only minor inroads across the new Israeli state's frontiers.The only serious and long lasting incursion into the territory of the Jewish state as laid under the partition plan was that of the Egyptian army. Meanwhile the fiercest fighting during 48 war took place with the Jordanian army during multiple Israeli OFFENSIVES into area assigned by the UN to the Arab state. This story of an invasion by multiple, massive Arab armies, and other legends, is not just an important element of the Israeli myth of origin: it's a nearly universal myth."

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

Right on cue...of all the myths fabricated by the spineless, cowardly Jews my personal favorite is the 'five Arab armies' lie...

"To revisit one of the most important of these myths about the infant state of Israel, the number of Arab armies that invaded Israel after it's establishment is described in a range of standard accounts as ranging from five to seven. However, there were only seven independent Arab states in 1948 (some hardly independent, and some hardly sates in any meaningful sense of the word), two of which,Saudi Arabia and Yemen, did not even have regular armies and no means of getting any armed forces they might have had to Palestine.Beyond his, of the five Arab regular Arab regular armies, one(That of Lebanon) never crossed the international frontier with Palestine,two(those of Iraq and Transjordan) scrupulously refrained from crossing the frontiers of the Jewish state laid down in the United Nation plan as per secret Jordanian understandings with both Britain and the Zionist leadership and thus never "invaded" Israel, and one ( that of Syria) made only minor inroads across the new Israeli state's frontiers.The only serious and long lasting incursion into the territory of the Jewish state as laid under the partition plan was that of the Egyptian army. Meanwhile the fiercest fighting during 48 war took place with the Jordanian army during multiple Israeli OFFENSIVES into area assigned by the UN to the Arab state. This story of an invasion by multiple, massive Arab armies, and other legends, is not just an important element of the Israeli myth of origin: it's a nearly universal myth."

Another long, tedious cut and paste that you donā€™t understand.

For someone of your obvious limitations, I would suggest wiki which will have text and bright color graphics where you can learn about the various wars of aggression waged by Arab-Moslem armies intended to obliterate the Jewish State, all ow which led to humiliating defeats for the Arabs-Moslems.

What would you call someone who refuses to accept facts. You call him a coward... or Louie.

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

For someone of your obvious limitations, I would suggest wiki which will have text and bright color graphics where you can learn about the various wars of aggression waged by Arab-Moslem armies intended to obliterate the Jewish State, all ow which led to humiliating defeats for the Arabs-Moslems.

What would you call someone who refuses to accept facts. You call him a coward... or Louie.

Oh to the contrary, its clearly YOU who lack the sufficient brain processing to comprehend the article---it ain't rocket science...literally every claim advanced by you liars contains more holes than a mound of Swiss Cheese...so spare the readers here your pathetic attempts at deflection and wobbly Zionist propaganda...you merely look dumb as a brick...

Israel is awesome.

Israel-US-flags.png

Oh to the contrary, its clearly YOU who lack the sufficient brain processing to comprehend the article---it ain't rocket science...literally every claim advanced by you liars contains more holes than a mound of Swiss Cheese...so spare the readers here your pathetic attempts at deflection and wobbly Zionist propaganda...you merely look dumb as a brick...

That was a lot of your usual bluster.

So tell us, how many wars of aggression aimed at Israel did Arab-Moslem armies wage?

With those wars being intended to obliterate Israel, and Israel obviously not being obliterated, what does that tell you regarding your profoundly ignorant cut and paste meme: ā€œBy no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate forceā€?

Zionist Cowards Revealed

The OP is a lie for a simple reason
- one cannot go through "miluim" or see anything on the ground, before conscripting or swearing the oath in writing. He'd go to jail before seeing any training at all.

So tell us, how many wars of aggression aimed at Israel did Arab-Moslem armies wage?

With those wars being intended to obliterate Israel, and Israel obviously not being obliterated, what does that tell you regarding your profoundly ignorant cut and paste meme: ā€œBy no means is the Israeli Army a legitimate forceā€?

Well sweetie the problem is a small mind coupled with an even smaller moral/ethical faculty...the observable fact that Jews force-feed themselves these ridiculous myths and distortions speaks volumes to their collective guilt...Ben Gurion and a host of notable early Zionists were quite frank in explaining what they had done, what they had planned, and to paraphrase Begin, 'What we plan to do after establishing our state"...if indeed ignorance is bliss you must be ecstatic...

Zionist Cowards Revealed

- one cannot go through "miluim" or see anything on the ground, before conscripting or swearing the oath in writing. He'd go to jail before seeing any training at all.

additional video and oral confirmation from dozens of sources validate the observations of this ex-soldier, the IDF are craven cowards who shoot children and their Mothers, and then pose as real soldiers...I recall Hizbollah chasing the weasels out of Lebanon...

Well sweetie the problem is a small mind coupled with an even smaller moral/ethical faculty...the observable fact that Jews force-feed themselves these ridiculous myths and distortions speaks volumes to their collective guilt...Ben Gurion and a host of notable early Zionists were quite frank in explaining what they had done, what they had planned, and to paraphrase Begin, 'What we plan to do after establishing our state"...if indeed ignorance is bliss you must be ecstatic...

Typical Louie response - sidestepping the salient points.

Hereā€™s a hint. It was more than one war of aggression waged by Arab-Islamist armies intending to obliterate Israel.

Wiki is waiting. Do your homework, sweetie.

IDF Women

I know. You feel like shooting yourself, right.

Zionist Cowards Revealed

additional video and oral confirmation from dozens of sources validate the observations of this ex-soldier, the IDF are craven cowards who shoot children and their Mothers, and then pose as real soldiers...I recall Hizbollah chasing the weasels out of Lebanon...
Iā€™m always impressed with how your blustering claims are always followed with.... nothing of substance. A Louie888ā„¢ trademark.

Hereā€™s a hint. It was more than one war of aggression waged by Arab-Islamist armies intending to obliterate Israel.

IDF Women

I am so glad we have this guy here. So little else left for us to laugh at these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. How can we get him to post here more often?

IDF Women

indeed quite amazing the extent to which anything read or viewed by you cretins is instantly fair game for your vitriolic delusions...you don't post arguments, but rather a coloring book of crude verbal assaults and laughable stabs at distortion which merely play as spitballs...morbid pack of scurrilous liars and posers...cowards one and all...

Zionist Cowards Revealed

Iā€™m always impressed with how your blustering claims are always followed with.... nothing of substance. A Louie888ā„¢ trademark.

perhaps you should remove your blinder and earn an actual education...? No idea why you keep calling me Louie888, but whatever floats your leaky boat hon...

IDF Women

indeed quite amazing the extent to which anything read or viewed by you cretins is instantly fair game for your vitriolic delusions...you don't post arguments, but rather a coloring book of crude verbal assaults and laughable stabs at distortion which merely play as spitballs...morbid pack of scurrilous liars and posers...cowards one and all...

More of your usual bluster.

The question still remains: how many wars of aggression aimed at Israel did Arab-Moslem armies wage?

Hint: it was more than two.

Forum List

Back