Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Say Zimmerman Acting Strangely

I dunno. When a 6ft 160lb young guy is sitting on your chest bashing your head into the ground that sounds like a good time to shoot him. YMMV.

if you can't outmatch a 160lb kid, you should retire from neighborhood watch and go play with star trek models

Sitting behind your keyboard is the only way you could do that, lardass.

I've posted pictures here, and helped people here with their personal training and diet, for years.

There's proof of my Godliness.

You, on the other hand? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And aside from that, my remark is irrelevant to my own Godliness. I'm not the one doing neighborhood patrols while simultaneously ill-equipped to handle myself versus 160lb 17-year olds.

Gee, this is turning into a political issue, hasn't it. He shouldn't have much trouble seeking political refuge in some sympathetic nation.

Again, they can charge anyone with anything, means nothing. At most I suspect they could convict him of is obstruction for not immediately breaking off his surveillance pursuit.

Good luck finding the guy.

Zimmerman has a real history of doing what he was told NOT TO DO. Trying to call the special prosecutor----:badgrin::badgrin:--shows his elevator really doesn't hit the top floor.

If you're gonna criticize Zimmerman for his past, then let's not overlook the fact that Martin wasn't the choir boy that the media made him appear to be.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that people are so hyperbolic... with the media frenzy surrounding the case. I'm appalled by the coverage.... but idiots carry on taking every damned word the media produce as Gospel Truth.

What's Sean Hannity......

321.gif

Gee, this is turning into a political issue, hasn't it. He shouldn't have much trouble seeking political refuge in some sympathetic nation.

Again, they can charge anyone with anything, means nothing. At most I suspect they could convict him of is obstruction for not immediately breaking off his surveillance pursuit.

Good luck finding the guy.

It appears there will be a press conference at 6pm. It shouldn't be too hard to find him. His picture is all over the news. I just hope there is no violence. Hope he just surrenders to authorities and becomes safe.

if you can't outmatch a 160lb kid, you should retire from neighborhood watch and go play with star trek models

Sitting behind your keyboard is the only way you could do that, lardass.

I've posted pictures here, and helped people here with their personal training and diet, for years.

There's proof of my Godliness.

You, on the other hand? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And aside from that, my remark is irrelevant to my own Godliness. I'm not the one doing neighborhood patrols while simultaneously ill-equipped to handle myself versus 160lb 17-year olds.

Sounds like the punch that broke Zimmerman's nose was unexpected. If that was the case you are just projecting.

If you're gonna criticize Zimmerman for his past, then let's not overlook the fact that Martin wasn't the choir boy that the media made him appear to be.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that people are so hyperbolic... with the media frenzy surrounding the case. I'm appalled by the coverage.... but idiots carry on taking every damned word the media produce as Gospel Truth.

I would suggest that one doesn't have to be a "choir boy" to not be hunted down because of the color of your skin.

just sayin, chica.

No one will be able to bring up Trayvon's past unless someone opens the door by saying he was a choir boy who never was in trouble before.

Even though the media portrayed this as a racial issue, and they did a fine job of it.....when the true facts came out, it was less about race and more about a wannabe cop using his gun. He's been arrested and charged with second degree murder. I doubt there will be a hate crime tagged on to this.

I know, that's such a conveniently useful cool defense. You can walk up to someone, call them a name, and then blow a hole in them if they punch you, even if they threaten you too probably. Yeah, guns are awesome. They can solve arguments, they can make people be quiet, you can even earn a good income using one, respect too. Guns are great, but only if you take advantageof them. :badgrin:

You don't know very much about the law, do you?

well, we know it doesn't apply to cases where you pursue someone because the sponsor and the governor who signed the bill said so.

the interesting question is who had the right to stand their ground under those circumstances? i'd argue that the kid who was being hunted was the one with the right to stand his ground.

either way, it's not the defense they are going to use here, assuming there are charges.

It does make you wonder why they think Zimmerman was the one who had the right to stand his ground... but they're upset at the mere notion that Trayvon Martin stood his ground while being stalked by a man with a gun, who probably instigated any scuffle that happened.

It's somehow outrageous that Trayvon Martin chose to defend himself, but a clean case of "stand your ground" for Zimmerman who murdered the kid. I wonder why that is?

Why aren't they on the side of Trayvon for standing his ground?

"A stand-your-ground law states that a person may use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first."

Why don't they like that Trayvon possibly saw a reasonable belief of a threat, and chose to act in self-defense? He was being stalked, followed, and may or may not have known the guy had a gun at some point in time before he was murdered.

It makes you really think.

Last edited:
You don't know very much about the law, do you?

well, we know it doesn't apply to cases where you pursue someone because the sponsor and the governor who signed the bill said so.

the interesting question is who had the right to stand their ground under those circumstances? i'd argue that the kid who was being hunted was the one with the right to stand his ground.

either way, it's not the defense they are going to use here, assuming there are charges.

It does make you wonder why they think Zimmerman was the one who had the right to stand his ground... but they're upset at the mere notion that Trayvon Martin stood his ground while being stalked by a man with a gun, who probably instigated any scuffle that happened.

It's somehow outrageous that Trayvon Martin chose to defend himself, but a clean case of "stand your ground" for Zimmerman who murdered the kid. I wonder why that is?

"A stand-your-ground law states that a person may use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first."

Why don't they like that Trayvon possibly saw a reasonable belief of a threat, and chose to act in self-defense? He was being stalked, followed, and may or may not have known the guy had a gun at some point in time before he was murdered.

Actually, if those were the facts I support it wholeheartedly. If Zimmerman initiated the violence then he's in the wrong. If Martin was beating the shit out of Zimmerman in self defense then it's a travesty that he's dead.

I haven't seen any eyewitness accounts that favor Martin though.

Actually, if those were the facts I support it wholeheartedly. If Zimmerman initiated the violence then he's in the wrong. If Martin was beating the shit out of Zimmerman in self defense then it's a travesty that he's dead.

Eyewitness testimony is the least reliable evidence. I'm curious to know did the shooting take place on route to Martin's home or is it out of the way.

How are the facts not wrong? You have all these people citing stand your ground... but somehow Trayvon can't witness a threat against him(someone obviously pursuing him enough that an altercation broke out) and react? Trayvon's case is way more accomodating of Stand Your Ground than Zimmerman's... but Trayvon is the one is dead... and oh he happens to be a youth wearing a hoodie.

You think Trayvon just instigated a fight for no reason? Or do you think if a fight broke out, it's because he felt scared and worried that something bad was going to happen to him? He was an unarmed kid, obviously not out for trouble, on a route he takes all the time. And yet somehow he's the one who doesn't get the benefit of the doubt regarding the Stand Your Ground defense. You have people making the ridiculous assumption of Stand Your Ground for Zimmerman, when we have PROOF he pursued the kid against direct police orders... and you have a dead kid who was pursued. But all you hear out of the right is "THE KID STARTED THE FIGHT!" Maybe he was fucking standing his ground when presented with a threat, unknowing of the law and simply reacting like a scared individual would who is being stalked. Fight or flight, and he chose fight for some reason(if there was actually an altercation where he was fighting).

So quick to give Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt... but unwilling to give Trayvon the benefit of the doubt, even though what little evidence we have supports that he was stalked by someone who was instructed by police to not pursue, and he was murdered. There are KNOWN variables, and somehow it's Zimmerman who gets the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back