New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Could the police have cleared that scene in 3 hours ??

I don't think it was 3 hours on the police report I looked at the police hadn't checked out of the area until the early morning hours on the next day. But as I said it was pretty clear cut. They had the shooter, wasn't looking for anyone else, the witness statements, photos, had the clothes, the body, the gun, the casing and the projectile from the spent casing. I just don't see what's the big deal? Maybe the father lied.

Meanwhile, police fingerprinted the dead teen, who carried no ID. He had never been arrested, so 12 hours passed before anyone knew his name.

“I have never seen a crime scene cleaned up so fast,” Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin, told The Miami Herald. He came home that night just before 11 p.m. and saw no trace of a crime. It was not until he called police the next morning that a major crimes detective went to the townhouse where his girlfriend lives to break the news.

Why would his father have waited until the next morning to report his son missing? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the shooting, but I have a real problem with that.

I asked that question earlier where was Trayvon's father which his home is not that far away from where the fight took place and all the yelling was going on? He didn't even come outside to see about the gun shot?

Last edited:
Could the police have cleared that scene in 3 hours ??

I don't think it was 3 hours on the police report I looked at the police hadn't checked out of the area until the early morning hours on the next day. But as I said it was pretty clear cut. They had the shooter, wasn't looking for anyone else, the witness statements, photos, had the clothes, the body, the gun, the casing and the projectile from the spent casing. I just don't see what's the big deal? Maybe the father lied.

Three hours meaning from the time they transported Zimmerman to when the father says he got home.

No big deal, other than I wondered who was at the home with Trayvon and his brother, and why the father didn't call the police about his son until the next morning. I can't imagine my kid walking out to the 7-11 for snacks, not coming home and me waiting until the next day to call police.

You all need to cool off and let the trial decide this case because its obvious youre all a little sensitive at the moment.

A little sensitive? :evil:If we had not protested this would have remained in dead files. we will cool off when this ass hole is arreast and on trial.

And its in the spotlight. We all know what happened but we dont know the facts. We werent there. All Im saying is let justice be served. None of us have the right to lynch either one of these guys.

Trayvons home was the place he was enrolled in school. His school district.would be his home. Do you have any school aged children?

That was his home when his mother had custody. Where he was headed was his home when his father had him.

News reports said Trayvon was visiting with his father because of a suspension from school.

The parents still shared custody. If your logic made any sense, what was his kid brother doing there?

His brother is not the issue. FAIL

His presence means your speculation is bullshit.
His brother is not the issue it's your attempt to dodge the subject.
Trayvon had an older brother who was in college. But if you want to go there go for it. Kid brother. right.

The point remains that Martin's parents shared custody. Your contention that this was not his home is bullshit. Your contention that the only reason he was there was because of his suspension is suspect, since his kid brother was also there. You really aren't very bright.

Excuse me whilst I go throw something through the TV. I simply can't take another Alouette.
Je te plumerais la tete, je te plumerais la tete.

Et la tete!

Et la tete!

Allouette, gentile allouette. Allouette, je te plumerais!

Je te plumerais les ailes, je te plumerais les ailes.

Et les ailes!

Et les ailes!

Allouette, gentile allouette............

:D

:gay:

Frere Jacques, frere Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Oops...

Frere Jacques, frere Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Oops...
Allons enfants de la patrie, le jour de gloire est arrive.

Contra nous de la tyrannie, l;entard sanglant est leve

l'entard sanglant est leve

Entendez-vous dans les campagnes

Excuse me whilst I go throw something through the TV. I simply can't take another Alouette.
Je te plumerais la tete, je te plumerais la tete.

Et la tete!

Et la tete!

Allouette, gentile allouette. Allouette, je te plumerais!

Je te plumerais les ailes, je te plumerais les ailes.

Et les ailes!

Et les ailes!

Allouette, gentile allouette............

:D

:gay:

You do realize that the particular song you've quoted is one that tells you how to pluck birds, right?

Why do you take joy in picking the feathers off of birds?

Forum List

Back