New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

I totally agree. I'm just trying to downplay the profiling angle.

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.
So, when a 911 operator asks whether the suspicious person being called about is white or black, and the caller says they think he's black, that's racist and profiling.

:cuckoo:

Some people's logic is very slightly questionable. :lol:

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.
So, when a 911 operator asks whether the suspicious person being called about is white or black, and the caller says they think he's black, that's racist and profiling.

:cuckoo:

Some people's logic is very slightly questionable. :lol:
They just follow the pack. Sad.

Depends on your definition of the word 'justice'. Railroading an innocent man into prison - that is not how I define justice. Yet, you appear very comfortable with that.

Had the police made an arrest, Zimmerman posted bail, and had a trial by a judge and jury..you wouldn't even know about this.

Your beef should be with the police.

Case was being sent to grand jury from the start. Read the incident report. Evidence gathered. Then it is sent to crime lab. Have to wait for crime lab results.

Case was being sent to grand jury from the start. Read the incident report. Evidence gathered. Then it is sent to crime lab. Have to wait for crime lab results.

I don't think so.

Well then you are not very smart.
The DA had a press conference last week and stated as soon as they had the crime lab reports back they were making a grand jury presentment.
And the incident report says "evidence gathered" and that means there is a chain of custody and under Florida law that evidence goes to the crime lab.
And every state in the country's crime lab is backlogged with drug cases so it takes sometimes months to get any results back.
It is not "I don't think so" with you it is "I do not want to think so"
Your mind is made up and your bias and prejudice stands out as a result of it.
You believe 30 second sound bite rank hearsay media and have made your mind up before seeing one piece of evidence.
Pity the poor soul that ever has you as a juror.
As a citizen you are supposed to know that the presumption of innocence is the foundation of this country.
Govern yourself accordingly.

I don't think so.

The DA had a press conference last week and stated as soon as they had the crime lab reports back they were making a grand jury presentment.
And the incident report says "evidence gathered" and that means there is a chain of custody and under Florida law that evidence goes to the crime lab.
And every state in the country's crime lab is backlogged with drug cases so it takes sometimes months to get any results back.
You believe 30 second sound bite rank hearsay media and have made your mind up before seeing one piece of evidence.
As a citizen you are supposed to know that the presumption of innocence is the foundation of this country.

Oh shut the fuck up. You have no clue what I "believe".

You said this was being sent to the Grand Jury from the start. And since you were responding to a post about the initial investigation, silly me --- I assumed you were talking about, well, the initial investigation. Which was not sent to a Grand Jury because the prosecutor declined to pursue charges against Zimmerman.

I don't think so.

You said this was being sent to the Grand Jury from the start. And since you were responding to a post about the initial investigation, silly me --- I assumed you were talking about, well, the initial investigation. Which was not sent to a Grand Jury because the prosecutor declined to pursue charges against Zimmerman.

Ok, I will take your word for that and give you the benefit of the doubt but I scrolled and read every post and your post did not indicate that when I read it.
Grand jury presentations are made all the time WITHOUT an arrest.
Common.

Depends on your definition of the word 'justice'. Railroading an innocent man into prison - that is not how I define justice. Yet, you appear very comfortable with that.

Had the police made an arrest, Zimmerman posted bail, and had a trial by a judge and jury..you wouldn't even know about this.

Your beef should be with the police.

Storey said from the beginning that it was being sent to grand jury...but that if she had evidence, she wouldn't have to wait for the grand jury to indict to make an arrest.

Last edited:
Ok, I will take your word for that and give you the benefit of the doubt but I scrolled and read every post and your post did not indicate that when I read it.
Common.

If a prosecutor doesn't plan to file charges, why would he take a case in front of the Grand Jury for an indictment? Makes no sense, just a waste of time and money.

I don't believe there will be a Grand Jury presentment in this case, either. I don't think Zimmerman will be charged.

Common.

If a prosecutor doesn't plan to file charges, why would he take a case in front of the Grand Jury for an indictment? Makes no sense, just a waste of time and money.

I don't believe there will be a Grand Jury presentment in this case, either. I don't think Zimmerman will be charged.
That's my suspicion as well.

And, I have to assume that if the investigation were anything other than SOP up to and including this point, the Feds would have assumed investigation responsibility.

As far as I know, they haven't.

I don't think so.

He's said that before and been corrected so I'm not sure why he continues to repeat the lie.

Common.

And, I have to assume that if the investigation were anything other than SOP up to and including this point, the Feds would have assumed investigation responsibility.

Are they conducting their own investigation parallel to this one, or just watching from the sidelines? I've seen it reported both ways.

Are they conducting their own investigation parallel to this one, or just watching from the sidelines? I've seen it reported both ways.
My understanding about how the FBI functions whenever there is a public corruption case (meaning the local cops haven't done their job, for example), they take over the investigation.

So, as this suspicion that the Sanford and Florida cops haven't done their job would fall in that category - public corruption - the feds would have taken over. I have heard no announcement from the FBI that they have an open public corruption case in this matter. (That doesn't mean they don't, but I would bet good money they would announce it, if it were the case, and considering the press and political figures involved.)

I doubt the feds are on the sidelines, either. But, I do imagine they are assisting.

That's just how I understand how that works. There has to be an open case of public corruption with the feds, otherwise the feds cannot commandeer local government's rights to investigate, enforce, and adjudicate their laws.

Last edited:
Have you guys already seen this?

Another witness says it was Zimmerman screaming, and he saw bandages and a swollen nose:

"
"I saw George. He was banged up. His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said.
He described where the injuries were.
"I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.
He points out exactly where on a picture.
"I seen the bandage right here, and this side of his nose and this side of his nose was swollen.
The surveillance video was released by Sanford police of Zimmerman when he was brought in for questioning after the shooting. Bruises and bandages aren't visible, but you can see an officer looking at the back of his head.
"Once you get into a fight you don't show bruises that day, it shows the next day," he said.
The neighbor says Zimmerman had to have acted in self-defense.
Neighbor defends George Zimmerman

Common.

When did the prosecutor ever state he never intended to file charges?
Go back to 6th grade and retake civics.

Charges do not mean shit. INDICTMENTS MEAN SHIT.

The PEOPLE INDICT, the police file charges.
Good grief Emma, come on.

The incident report CLEARLY STATES: "Zimmerman treated with first aid"

Don't you folks ever do any research?

So if some guy stalks you, and perhaps flashes a gun, even if it's holstered, you wouldn't have the right to defend yourself against a potentially fatal threat? If this were a black man, who shot a white teen, and all the other facts were the same, and was given a walk by a DA, you'd be dancing around dimes to change your position. My position would remain the same.

Bullshit.

First off, it wouldn't even get a mention in the papers, and you would defend the shooting - you know you would.

It's not an issue of white on black crime, or white on black crime (except for Zimmerman's "fucking coons" comment). It's a question of equal justice.

The only thing you care about is race.

Common.

When did the prosecutor ever state he never intended to file charges?
Go back to 6th grade and retake civics.

Charges do not mean shit. INDICTMENTS MEAN SHIT.

The PEOPLE INDICT, the police file charges.
Good grief Emma, come on.

Oh for fuck's sake. An indictment is a formal charging document.

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.
Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

(the city/police reacted to these --- and other --- leaks by issuing a statement that those doing so could face termination)

I don't think it's going to get to a grand jury proceeding because this prosecutor will also recommend that he not be charged.

Last edited:
Why should I have a beef with the police?

You don't understand.

Shallow has the answer, Zimmerman with the light skin is guilty. All investigations by the police MUST be conducted in such a way as to support the guilt of Zimmerman. Any evidence which would cast doubt on his guilt MUST be dismissed and kept from the public.

The job of the police is to show the white guy's guilt.

Forum List

Back