New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Why wouldnt I the evidence and eyewitness support his claim.

Just like the cops and state attorney .

If someone's following me, I don't lead them back to my home.

Although ... years ago, my husband was working graveyard shifts, and I had some guys who thought it was funny to follow me every night after I'd drop him off at work. They knew I was young and scared, and I had my baby in the car with me. We'd just moved from my parents' into our own apartment and I was terrified they'd follow me home.

My Dad suggested I come over to his place instead, and not try to get away from them. Just let them follow.

When I approached the entrance to HIS "gated community", I punched the gas and of course the idiots went into hot pursuit mode --- flying through the gate right behind me as I drove onto Federal prison property, where my father and several of his officers were waiting to have a little talk with those thugs.

Ah, good times.

Did Trayvon have his father phone number? did he know how to contact his father? Did he know what 911 is? Doubtful that any DA would use "Trayvon didn't want to lead them to where he lived" as evidence to get a conviction.

Last edited:
According to the FBI 17 year old black males commit the highest violent crime rates of any age group. I bet if there were stats on this age & race group from broken homes with tattoos, hoodies who assume violent thug rap names, participates in playground fights case houses & suspended from school they would have a way way higher crime rate.

None of this means Trayvon was guilty but it is a far cry from the image of the innocent little boy they told us he was.

The other thing is has anyone ever pressed charges against Zimmerman for pulling a gun on them? If he was such a gun nut vigilante on a power trip, there would be situations where this happened before.

Did Trayvon have his father phone number? did he know how to contact his father? Did he know what 911 is? Doubtful that any DA would use "Trayvon didn't want to lead them to where he lived" as evidence to get a conviction.

I never suggest it would be used as such.

About the 911 ... what ever happened with the report that the FBI was investigating a call to 911 from Martin ?

Also, there was an interview with the father, or a statement made on his behalf, that he returned home later that night (around 11 pm, IIRC) and didn't see any evidence of a crime scene ... suggesting I suppose that the police had already packed it up and left. Reports were that Trayvon's brother was with him at the home before he went to the store, but I don't know that I've ever seen a report indicating who else was there. Maybe the father and his fiance had gone out that evening?

In any case, that comment didn't make any sense to me. The report said the police taped the area off, and I'd expect it to remain so at least until they were able to examine it in the light of day.

Trayvon was still visiting because he was not enrolled in that school district you fucking dumb son of a bitch.

Both parents stated that they had joint custody, after their divorce. When Trayvon was at his fathers, it was his home.

Oh man.....a teenager that may have smoked some weed. There's ground for vigilante killing. Demonizing the victim again? Why omit the documented case of Zimmerman being arrested for battery on a police officer, and ordered into anger management by the court?

Both parents stated that they had joint custody, after their divorce. When Trayvon was at his fathers, it was his home.
Trayvons home was the place he was enrolled in school. His school district.would be his home. Do you have any school aged children?

That was his home when his mother had custody. Where he was headed was his home when his father had him.

About the 911 ... what ever happened with the report that the FBI was investigating a call to 911 from Martin ?

It did lay the ground work for me to ask the question.

If there was such a call how would he have the time since he was supposed to be talking with his girlfriend right before the fight? 911 WOULD STILL HAVE HIM ON THE LINE.

Also, there was an interview with the father, or a statement made on his behalf, that he returned home later that night (around 11 pm, IIRC) and didn't see any evidence of a crime scene ... suggesting I suppose that the police had already packed it up and left. Reports were that Trayvon's brother was with him at the home before he went to the store, but I don't know that I've ever seen a report indicating who else was there. Maybe the father and his fiance had gone out that evening?

In any case, that comment didn't make any sense to me. The report said the police taped the area off, and I'd expect it to remain so at least until they were able to examine it in the light of day.

Come on now, don't insult your intelligence by thinking the police are trying to cover up for Zimmerman and also wanting to arrest him. Of course the father is going to say something is wrong and if it's second report it's bullshit.

Zimmerman assaulted a police officer and got off.

Zimmerman assaulted his girlfriend and got off.

Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin and got off.

It's great having a retired judge as a Dad, isn't it?

wow, you actually may have a point. I have to bookmark this post.

Oh man.....a teenager that may have smoked some weed. There's ground for vigilante killing. Demonizing the victim again? Why omit the documented case of Zimmerman being arrested for battery on a police officer, and ordered into anger management by the court?

Trayvons home was the place he was enrolled in school. His school district.would be his home. Do you have any school aged children?

That was his home when his mother had custody. Where he was headed was his home when his father had him.

News reports said Trayvon was visiting with his father because of a suspension from school.

According to the FBI 17 year old black males commit the highest violent crime rates of any age group. I bet if there were stats on this age & race group from broken homes with tattoos, hoodies who assume violent thug rap names, participates in playground fights case houses & suspended from school they would have a way way higher crime rate.

None of this means Trayvon was guilty but it is a far cry from the image of the innocent little boy they told us he was.

The other thing is has anyone ever pressed charges against Zimmerman for pulling a gun on them? If he was such a gun nut vigilante on a power trip, there would be situations where this happened before.

I haven't seen any reports accept for those in his past.

It did lay the ground work for me to ask the question.

If there was such a call how would he have the time since he was supposed to be talking with his girlfriend right before the fight? 911 WOULD STILL HAVE HIM ON THE LINE.

I don't necessarily believe the report. It was just very odd. The anchor wasn't making a mistake, confusing Martin with Zimmerman. It was clear by what he said he did mean Martin. The video is down now, and there is no retraction that I can find. Nor can I find where anyone asked the station to clarify. Weird. Either it was a false report (likely) or something that wasn't supposed to be made public (not very likely).

Come on now, don't insult your intelligence by thinking the police are trying to cover up for Zimmerman and also wanting to arrest him. Of course the father is going to say something is wrong and if it's second report it's bullshit.

How does me saying that comment made no sense and I'd expect them to leave the area secure for at least a day equate to me thinking the police are covering for Zimmerman?

I got to ask don't know if anyone has asked but where was Trayvon's father at when all that yelling was going on? A grown male hears yelling is not at least going to look to see what's going on?
Here’s an estimate of Trayvon’s route back to Brandy Green’s townhouse with 911 call times included:
A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
martin_1000.jpg

The time notation is of the time frame in the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR7gCxXQYg&feature=player_embedded]ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube[/ame]

The fight was that close to the home of Trayvons father and he didn't come out if he claims that was his son yelling

Last edited:

How does me saying that comment made no sense and I'd expect them to leave the area secure for at least a day equate to me thinking the police are covering for Zimmerman?

OK who's saying the area wasn't tape off?

His father. Supposedly he didn't see a crime scene when he returned home that night. I'll poke around and see where that may be ... I can't remember if it was in an interview with his dad, or the attorney speaking for the parents.

His father. Supposedly he didn't see a crime scene when he returned home that night. I'll poke around and see where that may be ... I can't remember if it was in an interview with his dad, or the attorney speaking for the parents.

Well there you go his father is going to say anything. The police may not have put up tape ( which is very doubtful but you never know), they could have taken the tape down since they figured they had all the evidence they needed. After all it was pretty clear cut and centralized except for retracing the steps part. I really don't see a problem here. It wasn't like the police were still looking for more suspects.

Last edited:
The lead investigator did not believe George Zimmerman's story and recommended the night of the killing that he be charged with manslaughter.

The state attorney, Norman Wolfinger, said no, and Zimmerman was released.

Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman, is a former judge and his mother worked at the courthouse.

The question is, Did Robert Zimmerman call Norman Wolfinger the night of the killing and is that the reason he showed up at the police station on a SUNDAY NIGHT?

Meanwhile, police fingerprinted the dead teen, who carried no ID. He had never been arrested, so 12 hours passed before anyone knew his name.

“I have never seen a crime scene cleaned up so fast,” Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin, told The Miami Herald. He came home that night just before 11 p.m. and saw no trace of a crime. It was not until he called police the next morning that a major crimes detective went to the townhouse where his girlfriend lives to break the news.

Why would his father have waited until the next morning to report his son missing? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the shooting, but I have a real problem with that.

Last edited:

Well there you go his father is going to say anything. The police may not have put up tape ( which is very doubtful but you never know), they could have taken the tape down since they figured they had all the evidence they needed. After all it was pretty clear cut and centralized except for retracing the steps part. I really don't see a problem here. It wasn't like the police were still looking for more suspects.

The police report said it was taped off.

Forum List

Back