New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

That is what I keep telling my wife. She insists it is an i instead of a j.

adiavat is not the same as that translation is the bold but she says the j was accepted later on in Latin but that the i was the brave and adiuvat was the bold for centuries.
I am going with what I had to begin with, the j and not what the so called lady of the house "expert" told me, the i.

e, i and j in Latin always confused the hell out of me.

your wife is right.

adiavat is not the same as that translation is the bold but she says the j was accepted later on in Latin but that the i was the brave and adiuvat was the bold for centuries.
I am going with what I had to begin with, the j and not what the so called lady of the house "expert" told me, the i.

your wife is right.
BARNEY FRANK IS A FAGGOT !!:doubt:

What I know and don't know:

Don't know whether the shooting was justified.

Know that carrying a gun outside your home is a really bad idea.

Know that "profiling", or whatever you want to call it, was legitimate in this situation. Most of the burglaries were carried out by young black males. If they were carried out by 300-lb white men, and you saw one standing around and staring, it is reasonable to be suspicious of him. If everybody would get off their racism high horse for a moment, you would see that this is the same thing. Maybe. You can't look into Zim's heart.

What I know and don't know:

Don't know whether the shooting was justified.

Know that carrying a gun outside your home is a really bad idea.

Know that "profiling", or whatever you want to call it, was legitimate in this situation. Most of the burglaries were carried out by young black males. If they were carried out by 300-lb white men, and you saw one standing around and staring, it is reasonable to be suspicious of him. If everybody would get off their racism high horse for a moment, you would see that this is the same thing. Maybe. You can't look into Zim's heart.

Fine.

He could have sat in his SUV after calling 911. That would have been the end of it.

Once he got out of his SUV he instigated an event which resulted in the death of an innocent young kid.

And it should be a judge and jury that decides whether or not that was a crime.

Not the police.

I totally agree. I'm just trying to downplay the profiling angle.

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.

Depends on your definition of the word 'justice'. Railroading an innocent man into prison - that is not how I define justice. Yet, you appear very comfortable with that.

His presence means your speculation is bullshit.
His brother is not the issue it's your attempt to dodge the subject.
Trayvon had an older brother who was in college. But if you want to go there go for it. Kid brother. right.

The point remains that Martin's parents shared custody. Your contention that this was not his home is bullshit. Your contention that the only reason he was there was because of his suspension is suspect, since his kid brother was also there. You really aren't very bright.

You said why was his brother there. Now you are trying to move the goal post again. Talking about not being bright, horse shit is smarter than you. What happen to Trayvon's little brother argument? Oh that's right he aged rapidly and became Trayvon's older brother who was in college. Imagine that stupid.

Depends on your definition of the word 'justice'. Railroading an innocent man into prison - that is not how I define justice. Yet, you appear very comfortable with that.

Had the police made an arrest, Zimmerman posted bail, and had a trial by a judge and jury..you wouldn't even know about this.

Your beef should be with the police.

His brother is not the issue it's your attempt to dodge the subject.
Trayvon had an older brother who was in college. But if you want to go there go for it. Kid brother. right.

The point remains that Martin's parents shared custody. Your contention that this was not his home is bullshit. Your contention that the only reason he was there was because of his suspension is suspect, since his kid brother was also there. You really aren't very bright.

You said why was his brother there. Now you are trying to move the goal post again. Talking about not being bright, horse shit is smarter than you. What happen to Trayvon's little brother argument? Oh that's right he aged rapidly and became Trayvon's older brother who was in college. Imagine that stupid.
Who ever reported that his brother was home reported it incorrectly. The fiancee has a son, that is more than likely the child that was reported as Trayvon's younger brother.

Who ever reported that his brother was home reported it incorrectly. The fiancee has a son, that is more than likely the child that was reported as Trayvon's younger brother.

Was Ron Goldman's brother home when he was murdered? Was he in the wrong neighborhood?

Anyone know?

The professional news media calling Trayvon's father's girlfriend son his little brother? These people are supposed to be paid professional's. No I think dick tuck is just confused.

Had the police made an arrest, Zimmerman posted bail, and had a trial by a judge and jury..you wouldn't even know about this.

The States Attorney wants a conviction he's not going to charge a person go to trial without at least a 50/50 chance of a conviction. 12 people would have to agree to guilty for a conviction. It would never have happened with the evidence the police submitted to the to the state attorney.

I'm saying that he probably was profiling, but that it has nothing whatsoever to do with judging the legality or illegality (or even the necessity) of the shooting. That's a whole different discussion, and it merely clouds the issue here.

I'm generally a liberal, but "profiling" is just another word for "judging the odds", and you're doing yourself a disservice if you tell yourself not to do it at the risk of your personal safety. I'm a middle-aged white, and I was accosted (physically pushed around) by a group of teenage blacks just a few years ago. So if I see a group of young blacks or young whites coming down the sidewalk, which group is most likely to cause me trouble? The answer is obvious - that's "judging the odds", and that's called survival, not racism.

Excuse me whilst I go throw something through the TV. I simply can't take another Alouette.
Je te plumerais la tete, je te plumerais la tete.

Et la tete!

Et la tete!

Allouette, gentile allouette. Allouette, je te plumerais!

Je te plumerais les ailes, je te plumerais les ailes.

Et les ailes!

Et les ailes!

Allouette, gentile allouette............

:D

:gay:

You do realize that the particular song you've quoted is one that tells you how to pluck birds, right?

Why do you take joy in picking the feathers off of birds?
Yes, I know that. Still , it's a catchy tune.

:)

So, when a 911 operator asks whether the suspicious person being called about is white or black, and the caller says they think he's black, that's racist and profiling.

:cuckoo:

Excuse me whilst I go throw something through the TV. I simply can't take another Alouette.

Et la tete!

Et la tete!

Et les ailes!

Et les ailes!

Negged!!!!! :evil:

Et la tete!

Et la tete!

Et les ailes!

Et les ailes!

Negged!!!!! :evil:
:lmao:

Why should I have a beef with the police? If they have properly investigated, I have no issue with them. It is the State that decides to proceed to trial.... not the police. I have no issue with any law enforcement officials that do the job they are paid to do properly.

The only reason any of us know about this is because the family of the victim are not happy with the process. So they created 'trial by media'. Now, I can understand - and feel huge sympathy for - the family's outrage.... but outrage should not be used to railroad the system into pandering to opinion. Opinion is not evidence, it is not fact.

your wife is right.
BARNEY FRANK IS A FAGGOT !!:doubt:

How long have you had Tourette's ?

Forum List

Back