Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Zimmerman was the shootee, not the shooter.

I can see why conservatives idolize the guy

I'm almost 60 and have never been involved in a gun incident. Zimmerman seems to get drawn into something every few months

Hey, I'm older than you, grew up with guns, own guns now and have never shot anyone.

So how come gz is involved in one altercation after another?

And what was this new "ongoing dispute"?

So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?
Why would it be safe to assume that?

Just trying to figure out where you guys are on Zimmerman.
Defending Zimmermans right to defend himself and actually defending the man are two different things. Only the dumbest among us can't figure that out.

Looks like Zimmerman was the shootee, not the shooter.

I can see why conservatives idolize the guy

I'm almost 60 and have never been involved in a gun incident. Zimmerman seems to get drawn into something every few months

Hey, I'm older than you, grew up with guns, own guns now and have never shot anyone.

So how come gz is involved in one altercation after another?

And what was this new "ongoing dispute"?

^^^^^^^^Jerry Springer fans are showing up

NRA hero Zimmerman is at it again

Police George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

- Again?

He's almost as bad as Rand Paul's kid.

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window

Wow. Talk about a biased headline (but then, you approve of the Pam Geller caused two deaths type of reporting).

Zimmerman WAS SHOT. He's the victim.

So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?

Actually, it's safe to assume that you are a blithering blob of blather.

So, one of you Communists finally screwed up the courage to try and murder him?

You are scumbags.

Rightwinger involved in ANOTHER dumb ass thread where he posts shit that he THINKS matters when in actuality it is irrelevant to all but partisan hacks such as himself.

And here you are responding to something and trying to convince others you dont care

If Zimmerman wasn't the shooter, then who shot him, and, did Zimmerman do something to provoke the other person into shooting him?

What if Zimmerman pulled out his weapon, and, the person who shot him felt threatened and decided to shoot back under FL's "stand your ground" law?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the person who might have shot Zimmerman used the same defense he did when he shot Trayvon Martin and is able to get off scot free like Zimmerman did?

Wow. Talk about a biased headline (but then, you approve of the Pam Geller caused two deaths type of reporting).

Zimmerman WAS SHOT. He's the victim.

I'm twice as old as Zimmerman and I have never been shot or shot anyone

The guy is a magnet for gun violence

I can only speak for myself when I say the man was found not guilty so he should Be afforded the same freedoms as everyone else. Now in my mind did he get away with murder? Possibly, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

He's at what again? Did you read the article? Headline makes it sound like he shot someone, but he was the one who was shot.

What point at you trying to make here?

If Zimmerman wasn't the shooter, then who shot him, and, did Zimmerman do something to provoke the other person into shooting him?

What if Zimmerman pulled out his weapon, and, the person who shot him felt threatened and decided to shoot back under FL's "stand your ground" law?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the person who might have shot Zimmerman used the same defense he did when he shot Trayvon Martin and is able to get off scot free like Zimmerman did?

Zimmerman may have been carrying Skittles

Defending Zimmermans right to defend himself and actually defending the man are two different things. Only the dumbest among us can't figure that out.

Ok, as a conservative where you are at now is that he has a right to defend himself but let's not align him with any conservative causes, is that about right?

This story is still breaking, and the police in FL are going to have a news briefing on this probably around 5 or 6 EST this afternoon.

Before making a comment about his fitness to carry a weapon, I'm going to wait until the police say what happened.

But...............this IS his third or fourth incident involving a gun, and if it's because of his own stupidity (again), I would say that his days of being able to be a responsible gun owner are over.

Every incident is the fault of any and everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back