Zimmerman involved in another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?
What does that have to do on whether he is a conservative icon or not?

You can own a gun and you aren't a conservative icon.

Zimmerman was the victim of an attempted assassination.

What Tipsy imagines happened:

Hitman-Absolution-2012-PC.jpg

Some punk racist probably tried to off him.
Don't make bullshit assumptions.
What part of probably don't you understand?
The part where "probably" quickly becomes forgotten and manufactured bullshit becomes truer the more it is repeated.

Oh! OK! Like fucking democrats and their nationwide media spread their bullshit. Now I get it.
I see. I caution about not making up bullshit and waiting for the truth to come out, and you assume I must be a liberal.

What an interesting revelation about yourself you have just made!

Even worse, you then toss out a Tu Quoque fallacy built on your false premise!

A Triple Lindy! Well done.

Zimmerman was shot at by an assassin? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

What do you call it when someone is murdered for political reasons?

{
On March 24 a “KillZimmerman” Twitter account began publishing calls for violence against George Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

Five days later, the account is still on its crusade to avenge Martin.

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

In response to one tweeted complaint on March 24 that the account “is advocating murder,” the account holder replied: “we should just all get up and #killzimmerman ourselves; fuck the system. #AintNoJustice”}

KillZimmerman Twitter advocates violence against Martin s killer The Daily Caller

Yeah, attempted assassination.

Words have meanings.

- Ooh, I must grab my fishing pole. The conclusions are jumping today!

So then it's safe to assume that most conservatives believe Zimmerman is a danger to himself and others and shouldn't own any guns?
What does that have to do on whether he is a conservative icon or not?

You can own a gun and you aren't a conservative icon.
oh, so now we are pretending that wingnuts (not ALL conservatives ) tried to deify this guy ???

Actually, it's safe to assume that you are a blithering blob of blather.

I'm genuinely trying to figure out where Zimmerman fits with conservatives.

He is a Democrat, so probably not a good fit for conservatives.

So was Zell Miller.

- Well, he killed a black man; maybe that's more important than his nominal party affiliation.

- Well, he killed a black man; maybe that's more important than his nominal party affiliation.

Killing a black man makes you a conservative? Blacks are killed by blacks everyday, they all conservative?

What people pass off as logic.

Killing a black man makes you a conservative? Blacks are killed by blacks everyday, they all conservative?

- Well, conservatives seem to approve of it when young black men are shot. You know, just cleaning up the "thug" problem.

- Well, conservatives seem to approve of it when young black men are shot. You know, just cleaning up the "thug" problem.

^^^ TRIGGER WARNING: Racist-Race Baiting Hack ^^^

Zimmerman was shot at by an assassin? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm guessing that someone flipped him off, he pulled out a gun (not knowing the other person had a gun as well), and the other person felt threatened (knowing Zimmerman's history), so the other person shot Zimmerman under Florida's stand your ground law, knowing that like Zimmerman, he would also be found innocent when he explained it to police.

But....................we won't know for sure until the police hold their press conference.

What do you call it when someone is murdered for political reasons?

{
On March 24 a “KillZimmerman” Twitter account began publishing calls for violence against George Zimmerman, the self-appointed neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

Five days later, the account is still on its crusade to avenge Martin.

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

In response to one tweeted complaint on March 24 that the account “is advocating murder,” the account holder replied: “we should just all get up and #killzimmerman ourselves; fuck the system. #AintNoJustice”}

KillZimmerman Twitter advocates violence against Martin s killer The Daily Caller

Yeah, attempted assassination.

Words have meanings.
That was 3 years ago and in response to the Sanford police not charging Zimmerman with a crime for shooting Martin. What does that have to do with Zimmerman getting shot at today?

Last edited:
Some punk racist probably tried to off him.
Don't make bullshit assumptions.
What part of probably don't you understand?
The part where "probably" quickly becomes forgotten and manufactured bullshit becomes truer the more it is repeated.

Oh! OK! Like fucking democrats and their nationwide media spread their bullshit. Now I get it.
I see. I caution about not making up bullshit and waiting for the truth to come out, and you assume I must be a liberal.

What an interesting revelation about yourself you have just made!

Even worse, you then toss out a Tu Quoque fallacy built on your false premise!

A Triple Lindy! Well done.

//I see. I caution about not making up bullshit and waiting for the truth to come out, and you assume I must be a liberal.//

- It does seem like a safe assumption, after watching the Zimmerman trial and Ferguson debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back