Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president

I will quote one of my heros, when it comes to Zelensky.....I agree with almost everything she has to say about everything!:clap:

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
President Zelensky is a very bad character who is working with globalists against the interests of his own people. I will not move one inch away from that assessment—ever—no matter how flowery the media depictions of him are.

5:45 AM · Mar 18, 2022
It just embarrasses itself

Don't ever change, Skye

And right there ^^ is the kind of person who probably should not have a gun.
There is no probably about it. Unfortunately republicans don't allow guns to be removed from the crazies. All they got are brainwashed thoughts & prayers after they snap & go on a killing spree.

Does that really make sense? Why then did Putin not attack at the end of Trumps presidency, when nato was supposedly at its weakest? And how is demanding NATO pay its fair share weakening it?

Of course it does. Maybe you'll understand better as you get older and acquire more knowledge, or maybe you'll rely on FOX News, and you won't.

Let's all watch in honor of Sodomy month the wonderful homosexual zelensky the globalist muppet pulling us down into WW3 to the loud cheers and delights of the globalist lemmings.

But Poootin's know if he makes Biden look bad and if he can keep inflation high...his pal trump is waiting for another chance to screw our country. If not trump...then his clone desantis....the mouse killer.

But Poootin's know if he makes Biden look bad and if he can keep inflation high...his pal trump is waiting for another chance to screw our country. If not trump...then his clone desantis....the mouse killer.
You think Putin made America print trillions of new dollars????

Tell us how Putin makes Biden do his bidding!

Of course it does. Maybe you'll understand better as you get older and acquire more knowledge, or maybe you'll rely on FOX News, and you won't.

My age has nothing to do with common sense. Dictators don't postpone things because they have a buddy in power. They pounce.

Clearly, Biden is not calling the shots, he learns his Administration's position as he reads it off the LARGE TELEPROMPTER
Weird... so then neither of your duplicitous, dishonest complaints -- Putin invaded because Biden is weak/Biden is too aggressive and is going to start WWIII -- would be valid, then.

Frank, you really do a good job of embarrassing Frank.

Biden is bitch slapping the shit out of Putin right now.

If Trump were President, Putin would own Ukraine and Trump would be sending his congratulations.

Simple fact.
You have a strange version of bitch slap.

What a surprise.

Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president

Sinéad Baker

Wed, June 1, 2022, 4:44 AM

Baby Dragged into Yard by Dog, Mom Sees Why

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

Wed, June 1, 2022, 4:44 AM·3 min read

0:15

12:09

EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy shares his feelings on the war: 'Yes, I feel hate toward Russia'

toast in the east.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.Emin Sansar/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

A Newsmax host asked Zelenskyy if Russia's invasion may have been prevented with Trump as president.

Zelenskyy said it was not important which party was in power in the US.

He told the host, Rob Schmitt, "I am sorry if I'll be saying something that you don't like."

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy shut down a Newsmax interviewer who prompted him to say that there would be no war in Ukraine if former President Donald Trump were still the US president.

This zelensky is an obvious globalist puppet. We should all know that by now. Those of us who are able to think for ourselves.
obviously he doesn’t want to upset Xiden, who’s repeatedly frozen aid

You have a strange version of bitch slap.

What a surprise.
Thanks in large part to US intervention and leadership of the western alliance, Putin holds only 20% of Ukraine 3+ months into the invasion and has lost more personnel than it did in 10 years in Afghanistan.

Due to the western alliance --led by the US -- Russias economy is about to experience shortages and hyperinflation. Putins own people are starting to defy him on Russian state TV.

Trump would be sending Putin congratulations letters for taking Kyiv, if he were president.

."That's wonderful"

"Genius"

"Brilliant"

Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky by withholding the arms for Ukraine to defend itself against Putin. Trump wanted Zelensky to make up a story about Biden and announce it to the world. Because Trump was terrified of Biden beating his ass like a drum.

Zelensky refused to play along.

So you can bet your dumb retarded asses Trump would have taken great joy in allowing Putin to steamroll over Zelensky and occupy Ukraine.

Trump is the most vindictive person on the planet when it comes to grudges against people who did not play along with his frauds.

Putin would be in Kiev right now.

Simple fact.
hahaha simple fact…putin didn’t invade when trump was in office

He invaded when obama and xiden were

Forum List

Back