Zelensky Dancing with the Stars

Here he is dancing on ice.

dancing on ice with putin and zelensky.jpg

ALERT! ALERT!

I found something that liberals and conservatives agree on: Mr, Zelensky deserves our admiration, and good wishes.

Also, he’s Jewish. Just saying. ;)

He was a star when Obama's V.P.'s son was enjoying a million dollar no-show job on the Ukraine energy board that he wasn't qualified for. Ukraine was a crooked little regime and good riddance.

ALERT! ALERT!

I found something that liberals and conservatives agree on: Mr, Zelensky deserves our admiration, and good wishes.

Also, he’s Jewish. Just saying. ;)
That lunatic Zelensky is demanding a no-fly zone over Ukraine, This will lead to direct military conflict between NATO and Russia. We avoided that during the Cold War for a very good reason, it can easily lead to WW III!

The Kremlin is offering reasonable terms, but Zelensky is enjoying his star turn too much to stop the bloodshed.

Zelensky is just a puppet of corrupt oligarch Kolomoisky.

That lunatic Zelensky is demanding a no-fly zone over Ukraine, This will lead to direct military conflict between NATO and Russia. We avoided that during the Cold War for a very good reason, it can easily lead to WW III!

The Kremlin is offering reasonable terms, but Zelensky is enjoying his star turn too much to stop the bloodshed.

Zelensky is just a puppet of corrupt oligarch Kolomoisky.

The ranting of a very stupid human. A person who does not have a clue what is going on in the Ukraine and what is going on with Putin's war. So he makes things up to fit his fantasy narrative.
Zelensky is a hero. I would hope if I lived in the Ukraine, Zelensky was my President. I find Zelensky a better leader than both Trump and Biden.

Forum List

Back