"Z" the symbol of Freedom for mankind

Ukrainian children wave to their brave Russian liberators. .... :thup:

1648500263268.png

Oh, Lord!

Hear my prayer. Strike down the evil monstrous son of bitch, Vladimir Putin, as swiftly as possible. Dispatch him immediately to the fires of Hell. Or, maybe that’s not a cool ask. If not, forget that whole eternal damnation stuff. But not the striking down part. Smite him. Have him immediately killed. Again, it doesn’t have to hurt. Painless is just as good by me. But dead. His death is imperative.

And swiftness is also requested. Make him die fast. Immediately would be good. Very good. Because Putin is hurting and killing so many innocent people! And who (other than You, oh Lord) knows what other atrocities that evil bastard is prepared to try or to do?

In the eternal name of Your compassion for humankind, please terminate the evil Vladimir Putin as soon as possible. The sooner the better.

Thank You, oh Lord.

Amen

We really do not know the truth about the Ukraine and Russia, in my opinion. I think the truth the last thing "they" want free people to hear.
The truth I do know is that Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. Putin had the Russian military invade Ukraine. Then, I do know that the Russian military has perpetrated monstrous and depraved harm on innocent people, including children. I also know that Putin lied about his “reasons” for invading.

What I don’t know and don’t claim to know is whether Ikrwine and it’s leaders have unclean hands. But they didn’t start this war. They haven’t invaded or waged war except in defense of their own land. They had not joined NATO and there is no credible reason to believe that Ukraine would have ever been granted NATO membership.

This, frankly, is all we need to know. Fucking Putin needs to get out of Ukraine.

The truth I do know is that Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. Putin had the Russian military invade Ukraine. Then, I do know that the Russian military has perpetrated monstrous and depraved harm on innocent people, including children. I also know that Putin lied about his “reasons” for invading.

What I don’t know and don’t claim to know is whether Ikrwine and it’s leaders have unclean hands. But they didn’t start this war. They haven’t invaded or waged war except in defense of their own land. They had not joined NATO and there is no credible reason to believe that Ukraine would have ever been granted NATO membership.

This, frankly, is all we need to know. Fucking Putin needs to get out of Ukraine.
Why would Russia commit war crimes with the whole world watching? That does not make sense. This amounts to a globalist false flag.

The letter "Z" has now become the universal symbol for people who are fighting against leftist liberalism, the New World Order, marxist globalism, and totalitarian organizations like the Democrat Party.
View attachment 622479
"Let's Go Zelensky!"

If that symbol ever gets around in our Globalist prison, the mainstream media and their fraternity-brother fake opponents will spout off, like a berserk sprinkler, claiming that Z stands for Zelensky.

You're all wrong. It stands for Zorro, the guy who ran all the bad people out of Mexico and set the Meskins free from that mean dictator Captain Monastario and Sgt. Garcia.

I read about him in a paperback book about Meskin history once. Don't believe that Pancho Villa stuff. That was fake news.

I still have that book about Meskin history...

View attachment 622546
Zellybelly, the Gay Blade

Two bits, four bits
Six bits, a peso
All for Zorro
Stand up and say so!

Forum List

Back