"Z" the symbol of Freedom for mankind

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The letter "Z" has now become the universal symbol for people who are fighting against leftist liberalism, the New World Order, marxist globalism, and totalitarian organizations like the Democrat Party.
1648494186344.png

The letter "Z" has now become the universal symbol for people who are fighting against leftist liberalism, the New World Order, marxist globalism, and totalitarian organizations like the Democrat Party.
View attachment 622479

LOL, you know what’s funny I saw yesterday and didn’t think much of it until you posted this now I know why I saw it and what I saw was some headline stating in some country they were going to BAN the letter Z I kid you not lmdao!!!!!!!

Russian gymnast Ivan Kuliak is facing disciplinary proceedings by the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) for displaying the letter "Z" on the podium next to a Ukrainian rival in Qatar.
1648496344131.png

The newer stylized "Z" is becoming a fashion statement on the clothes and cars of those who support Freedom from globalist enslavement.
View attachment 622502
That fucking rag should be stapled to Putin’s dead skull to cover the gaping bullet wound that should be there.

You're all wrong. It stands for Zorro, the guy who ran all the bad people out of Mexico and set the Meskins free from that mean dictator Captain Monastario and Sgt. Garcia.

I read about him in a paperback book about Meskin history once. Don't believe that Pancho Villa stuff. That was fake news.

I still have that book about Meskin history...

1648498690328.png

Forum List

Back