You've been warned

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Climate change,a lot of you didn't believe this.But white people you are the ones that should have.Cause you will soon turn darker then you wanted to
be.Pretty soon this country will be Black,including me. Can you imagine waking up in the am going outside and getting darker by the minute.Well I can.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Climate change,a lot of you didn't believe this.But white people you are the ones that should have.Cause you will soon turn darker then you wanted to
be.Pretty soon this country will be Black,including me. Can you imagine waking up in the am going outside and getting darker by the minute.Well I can.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not for sure if you are making a ridiculous point for the planet warming, or whites will be a minority.

Get back to the fields and get to work.

52699842004065469851314.jpg

Forum List

Back