YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

That's not the way his fans took it Gomer. :rolleyes-41:

The only reason someone would have done that is because of lying sacks of shit like you who made up things and claimed Trump said it. The MSM is to blame, not Trump, Moron.

The only reason someone would have done that is because of lying sacks of shit like you who made up things and claimed Trump said it. The MSM is to blame, not Trump, Moron.
You really are that dumb ain't ya son? :dunno:

Is persecution of truth still continuing today ?
Who else’s opinions and experiences have been removed so safe spacers can stay cozy in their fear?

Sites lose their “private” classification when they depend upon and invite in the public.

You really are that dumb ain't ya son? :dunno:

My comment stands.............and is further confirmed by your links.

Keep running around the web proving my point. :auiqs.jpg:

Stands as fact, which is why you are so confused.

Ok - Several of my links point out that these idiots ingested disinfectants because Dear Leader told them to.
Hydroxychloroquine illnesses and deaths? Ditto
But you will blame that on the lib-rul media also :icon_rolleyes:

Ok - Several of my links point out that these idiots ingested disinfectants because Dear Leader told them to.
Hydroxychloroquine illnesses and deaths? Ditto
But you will blame that on the lib-rul media also :icon_rolleyes:

More lies. He never said to "ingest" anything.

I think it's a great idea. You can have Missouri, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Kansas, Nebraska and the Dakotas too. Just stay within those borders and ya don't have to vax either! :)

So 30% of Texans aren't a majority. It's not even a majority of Texans.

While 70% of the people of Texas don't want to leave the union.

Gee, a stupid person thinks that 30% of the people of one state is a majority and can actually force the nation to break up.

The person you replied to is delusional.

I do agree, let the red states go. They need to pay us for all that federal infrastructure first though.

It doesn't belong to them. The people of the United States paid for it and it belongs to us. Not a state that isn't part of the United States.

They aren’t effective. Are you retarded or something?
Bull$hit...

Even if a number of C19 spores pass through a mask...

The mask prevents a
greater number of C19 spores from passing through... those that catch-on or bounce-off the fabric..

Fewer spores mean fewer chances that one will take root and flourish...

If you're dumb enough to think they aren't effective, take the Mask Denier's Ultimate Test...

I'll walk through a C19 ward with a mask...

You do it without...

BTW... I do tech-support in a major regional hospital and I'm in the ER several times a week, even though C19 cases "present" every day...

Dumba$$...

Forum List

Back